Start by marking “Freshman Year: Engaged and Enslaved (Slut University, #1)” as Want to Read:
Freshman Year: Engaged and Enslaved (Slut University, #1)

Freshman Year: Engaged and Enslaved (Slut University)

Allie was a sweet, naive girl who had waited to find the man who would finally make her want to sleep with him.

Jake, once married, now divorced, had given up hope of finding a woman that was everything he wanted, but Allie was so close. All she needed was a little training.

The day Allie agreed to marry him was the day her life would change forever. Determined to never agai
ebook
Published September 5th 2012 by Fiction4all

To ask other readers questions about Freshman Year, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Freshman Year

Missy Thompson
Sep 19, 2012 Missy Thompson rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for a freaky hot read with a supersized side of kinky, then you'll love this book. By the end, you will definitely ask yourself, "Does this place exist and how can I get in?" It will also leave you dying for the next book!! Loved it!!
Jan 29, 2015 Sarah rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, reviewed

Freshman Year: Engaged and Enslaved, Slut University book 1 by Lillian Nightshade

Allie is a sweet girl who just got engaged to her boyfriend Jake. Her ring and his question seem to have strings though. He wants her, but not as she is. He sends her to Slut University to teach her to be the perfect slut and submissive for him. The idea of the ring and collar being intertwined gets my back up a bit – if you love someone you love that person, as they are not f
LAKristy
Many typos and a few punctuation errors, which weren't too distracting. However, there was one spell-check correction that was unfortunate and hilarious. The character uses a Sybian, which is spelled correctly one time. After that, Sybian is replaced by Soybean, which I'm fairly sure is not a slang synonym. Other than these issues, the story is actually well written.

This book is oddly erotic and simultaneously disturbing. There's not a lot of inner dialog or emotional connection, but Slut Univer
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was ok
Mar 13, 2014
Vasi
Vasi rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2014
Lillian Nightshade
Feb 04, 2014 Lillian Nightshade rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nikki
Nikki rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2016
Kristina
Kristina rated it liked it
Oct 31, 2014
Cecelia
Cecelia marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2012
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
carol
carol marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
J luvs books
J luvs books marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
lynn❤️lynn
lynn❤️lynn marked it as to-read
James
James marked it as to-read
Butch
Butch marked it as to-read
Traci
Traci marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Trixie
Trixie marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2014
F.
F. marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Sue Me
Sue Me marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
BBMoreB ~
BBMoreB ~ marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Saha
Saha added it
May 08, 2016
Lucy
Lucy marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Cerridwyn MoonChild
Cerridwyn MoonChild marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Peter
Peter marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
Jimzzz
Jimzzz marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
My love of literature began almost as soon as I could read, and my taste in books has been evolving ever since. I'd have to say that what I've read in the past has been my biggest influence, from young adult fiction to romance novels and erotic short stories. I'll read just about any book that manages to catch my attention in the first couple of pages.

Though at the moment my work is primarily feti
More about Lillian Nightshade...

Slut University (2 books)
  • Fetishes & Fears (Slut University, #2)