Start by marking “Last Chance (Culture Wars #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Last Chance (Culture Wars #0.5)

Read Book

Last Chance (Culture Wars 0.5)

2.56  ·  Rating Details  ·  25 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Last Chance is a story set during Written In The Stars about two space fighter pilots (Anton and Julian) stationed on the Alliance warship Northampton. Facing a suicide mission, they take advantage of what might be their last chance to resolve the feelings that have been growing between them.
ebook
Published September 5th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Last Chance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Last Chance

Greg
Apr 08, 2014 Greg rated it liked it
A short-and-sweet (5-page) story of two gay fighter pilots about to take part in attacking the enemy's most lethal starship - an attack that is described as a suicide mission. How will these boyfriends spend their last two hours together before taking off in their fighters - and will they defy the odds and make it back to their mother ship alive?

It was an OK read for me (2.5 stars, rounding up to 3) but I would've liked something longer to get a better flavour of this writer and her interstellar
Macky ~ Sinfully Gay Romance Book Reviews
Kindle informed me at the start I had 4 mins left in book... It was right! Not much to say about this really because its so short. Its free! Not even adding date read as it would seem a cheat towards my book reading challenge!
Must add nothing particularly bad about the writing but not particularly a great one to get a proper idea of authors style because its so bitesize!
Chrystal
Apr 29, 2014 Chrystal rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, free-download
I wanted to like this book more than I did but it didn't awe me. It was a bit hollow and needed more background. Understand that it is book 0.5 in the Culture Wars series so .... That doesn't mean anything actually.

I didn't like the way in which the dilemma of Julian and Anton's survival was handled. It felt like the easy way out. The fact that their unit died from what is seen as Anton and Julian's fault does not endear this story to me either. The details of the Alliance's win over the Kharto
Andrea M
Jul 25, 2014 Andrea M rated it it was ok
Not usually my type of read but *shrugs* it wasn't horrible. And its length definitely made it worth reading.
Gavin Stephenson-Jackman
A nice little introduction to something much longer.
DeeNeez
Feb 19, 2016 DeeNeez rated it liked it
Shelves: glbt, free-read, 2016feb
A very short story of two who admit their true feeling before facing a suscide mission. Sweet. I now want to read the first Culture Wars story, this universe intrigues me.
Rachel
Dec 31, 2013 Rachel marked it as owned-to-read
Shelves: unread-mm
*downloaded free on ARE
BTina
PWP-ish, 2.7 stars
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Mar 10, 2015
Beth
Beth rated it it was ok
Jan 06, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Amy Faith
Amy Faith marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Jamie
Jamie rated it it was ok
Jun 30, 2015
Areadne Andre  Petaal
Areadne Andre Petaal rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2014
sassygirl
sassygirl marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Samuel
Samuel rated it it was ok
Jan 09, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Adriano Maia
Adriano Maia marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
Donna
Donna added it
Dec 25, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Infinite Love GLBT Fiction and Reviews: http://victoriazagar.com
Facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/infinitelovefiction
Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/landale

Victoria was born in the United Kingdom but emigrated to the United States at age 21. She’s bisexual, non- binary, happily married, and still shouts in a British accent. She lives with her husband in Pennsylvania where she spends a lot of ti
More about Victoria Zagar...

Culture Wars (5 books)
  • New World Rising (Culture Wars #0, New World Rising #0)
  • Written In The Snow (Culture Wars #2)
  • Written In The Stars (Culture Wars #1)
  • Weeping Willow (Culture Wars)