Start by marking “The Change: Orbital” as Want to Read:
The Change: Orbital

The Change: Orbital

Not a war, but an instant occupation. The Change - as those that survived would later refer to it - took only four minutes to sink its ravenous teeth into our world.

But nothing would ever be the same again.

Reality has taken a battering. Everything imaginable - dream or nightmare - can now be found on the streets of our towns and cities. Nothing is impossible and nowhere is
Published August 2nd 212 by Endeavour Press Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about The Change, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Change

Selina Lock
Oct 08, 2012 Selina Lock rated it really liked it
Howard wakes up on the M25 surrounded by rusting cars and rotting corpses. It soon becomes obvious that something is very wrong but Howard can't remember what or how he got to where he is. Innocent pieces of nature turn out to be dangerous and the human race is struggling to survive, as is Howard until he meets another teenage boy called Hubcap and a gang of bikers.

This is probably the darkest of Guy's writing I've read, with it's grim setting and inventive violence. However, his humour can stil
Soo
Sep 05, 2012 Soo rated it really liked it
I downloaded this book purely because it mentioned the M25, which we British affectionately refer to as; "The largest car park in Europe."
What a pleasant surprise it turned out to be. The writing style was very easy for me to follow, which may have something to do with my being fairly local to the scene of the story.
I relish any story that deals with disease, disaster and apocalyptic events. For some reason it adds to a life that has become boring and predictable. This story was just enough out
Kathryn
Oct 02, 2013 Kathryn rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-ebooks
Very quick read, liked Howard and hubcap. Enjoyed reading a new perspective on much maligned British icons like pigeons and the M25, certainly I'll think differently about it next time I'm enjoying a traffic jam!
Neil
Jan 23, 2014 Neil rated it it was ok
A quick read. Formatting was awful on the kindle book, lots of random characters for punctuation. story was so so.
Stephen Theaker
Stephen Theaker rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2015
Mark Healey
Mark Healey rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2013
Mike
Mike rated it did not like it
Nov 10, 2012
Brian Deegan
Brian Deegan marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2012
Tony Duckers
Tony Duckers marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2012
Keith
Keith marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2012
Greg
Greg marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2012
Rob
Rob marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2013
Darlene
Darlene marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2013
Kribu
Kribu added it
May 10, 2014
Oliver Clarke
Oliver Clarke marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Bill Sullivan
Bill Sullivan marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Magnus Manske
Magnus Manske marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Simon Keeling
Simon Keeling marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Kindlegirl
Kindlegirl marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Liz Shaw
Liz Shaw marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
David
David marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Martin Cummings
Martin Cummings marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
BarbaraAnn
BarbaraAnn marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2016