Start by marking “Secrets Vol. 3 (Secrets, #3)” as Want to Read:
Secrets Vol. 3 (Secrets, #3)

Secrets Vol. 3 (Secrets #3)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  3,719 ratings  ·  104 reviews
*WARNING: This story contains sexually explicit content*

When Anna admits she's falling for Cole she can't believe his response. He pushes her away with an excuse that seems too flimsy to be real. Crushed, Anna continues working at Cole's Long Island studio, but she can't stop thinking about him. It isn't until Anna is called into the dean's office that the real trouble sta
60 pages
Published September 8th 2012 by Laree Bailey Press

To ask other readers questions about Secrets Vol. 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets Vol. 3

Raw by Belle AuroraFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesWallbanger by Alice ClaytonCrashed by K. BrombergInterview with a Master by Jason Luke
Most Talked about Books on Facebook
466th out of 828 books — 1,653 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireEasy by Tammara WebberSlammed by Colleen HooverHopeless by Colleen HooverOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Best Romance Books of 2012
405th out of 433 books — 700 voters

More lists with this book...

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
★★★★ 1/2! Secrets, book 1-5 (complete series). Intern-boss story with complex, secretive and elusive alpha male hero.

All 5 installments/books have been released and my recommendation is to read them as a set. Combined they make a 600 page read. I read 3 of the books last year. Once the remaining 2 were released I did a quick “refresher” of book 1-3 and continued with book 4 and 5.

Anna Lamore (22 years/photography student-intern/dark brown hair) meets Cole Stevens (38 years/photographer-boss/$$$/
Fathima
“How does he look at me, Em? Like an intern? Like a student? Like he can’t stand the sight of me?”
She tilts her head and snaps back, “No, Anna. Like he wants to tie you up and fuck you. Like he can’t get enough by just looking at you. Like he won’t stop if you ever give him the chance.”

Noooooooooooooo !!!!!! When does the next book come out ??!! Ah , I want it right now ! You just cant let us hang out there like its nothing .. This is just ... just n... not right !!

Boy oh boy ... Lets run a
B at Spare Time Book Blog
See more reviews on my blog! http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/

These volumes just keep getting better and better. I read this one in about 3 hours. Volume 3 gets hotter then the previous two!! All I can say as it's about time Anna got some action! Things heat up in more way then one though. The best way to explain it is the crap hits the fan big time. You will find out what the secret is and its kind of a dozy. Things are about to take a turn for the worst for Anna. What I want to know is w
Anna
Please forgive me, but I do not have the patience that Ward has...I cannot write 5 separate reviews for these little volumes! I'm going to write one and then copy/paste. You forgive me, right? If you don't, it's because you haven't read this amazing tale because you then you would realize that the volumes are really just like built in potty breaks or something because once you start, you just don't stop.

First, props to my GR pals that read these a volume at a time and waited in between...you're
Ann Pareja
4 FRUSTRATING-EYE-NARROWING-YET-CANTsTOPrEADING STARS! Still no Cole PoV?! Dang! Nonetheless, I love the book! Moving on to Book 4!

Review to follow after ... tsk! I can barely contain myself to know the ending so ... after I've finished the entire series. Later guys! :)
Julie
Anna knows that she has feelings for Cole. However, Cole warns her than nothing can happen between them. He leaves her to run the Long Island studio. Anna continues to explore her art and work with the clients. Needing advice and answers to unresolved questions, Anna returns to the city to confront Cole.

With temptation hanging in the air, Cole still finds a way to turn down Anna. Confused and in turmoil, Anna just tries to get on with her life. That is easier said than done. Cole haunts her eve
Kim B
Oh my, holy f'ing HELL! Awesome book - killer cliffhanger for this one - moving on to #4.
DeAnna
Wow! This serial just keeps getting better. You'd think with all the books I've read by H.M. Ward thus far that I'd be used to it, but she managed to surprise me every time!

When we left Cole & Anna at the end of Volume 2, he had just told her that he couldn't give her more of a relationship. Going into Volume 3, I was expecting some major revelations a nd possibly some tears. I was absolutely right but could never have predicted the circumstances!

This story took a lot of surprising twists an
Lisa

Again, this would be a 5 if not in volumes:(
Nicole
Love this story, hate the volumes.
Reeses
Okay seriously that ending!!!!! Let's just say there was a lot of swearing going on when I read the ending to Vol. 3. Ugh I swear I was so not expecting what happened!! Which was awesome because I hate when I know what happens in the end, but still. Oh my goodness I neeeeeeed to know what is going to happen next. Like NOOOOOW!!!!!

Vol. 3 gives a teeny taste of Cole and his naughty side, which was awesome because he is freaking sexy. I love Cole, he definitely has issues which I think makes him al
Maria Leonardis
Oh my goodness, I loved this series. This book had such witty and comical banter between Anna and Cole that I found myself chuckling thruout the first and second books. Anna is a pisser and the things that she says are just downright funny. Anna is in her 20's and Cole is twice her age. She wants to be a respectable photography and work for this woman Sottero as a wedding photography. She worhsips this woman and hates everything that Cole stands for because he shoots naked women and women in the ...more
Melanie
This is where the **** hits the fan for Cole & Anna... it will have you reading book 4 instantly!

On the series: This is a 5 novella series (all books are out). Each book reads quickly. Secrets is the steamy, sexy, forbidden love story between Anna, a photography graduate student and Cole, a professionnal photographer and her intership supervisor/boss. Physical attraction is strong between the 2 but something is holding Cole back, besides the obvious student/intern supervisor obstacle. There
Elizabeth
Oh, 60 pages. This should have just been added to the other parts. For a series that only has 5 parts as is barely over 350 pages so far, this really could have been published as one big book, or at least two, rather than five. This is exactly the reason that people gave up on buying the Arrangement series. The sections were too short to be charging readers so much so many different times. Again, I'm glad I'm borrowing these, otherwise, I don't think I could justify the investment, no matter how ...more
Anna is missing Cole so much. Her new friend Jesse, who has helped her through the whole change of internship thing. Anna wishes she could be more for him but he's patient & says she's worth the wait. Anna is no way over Cole, she loves him & can't for the life of her work out why Cole has pushed her away.

Cole is dealing with something more than that of the end of the internship. There are moments that Anna is feeling on edge, this feeling of being followed, watched it's still there. Ann
Joanna
In this third installment of Secrets, Cole and Anna have finally admitted to having feelings for one another, but Cole is still unwilling to act on it. Sharing a few kisses here and there is taking its toll on both of them and leaving Anna more and more confused about their relationship. She begins to share his bed, and they have personal conversations, but Cole still keeps his distance.

Anna's whole world is flipped upside down when she is fired from Le Femme and called into the deans office to
♥ Miss Dominus ♥
This is so freaking much beter. I was waiting for drama and I got it. Usually when a problem arises in a book, I instantly look for ways to fix it but I having a hard time thinking of one here. Anyway, this is terrible. I wish Anna will do the right thing. Like trash fucking Sottero and leave Cole alone. If she did this, I would be so freaking happy for her. Not leave permanently. Just leave him because he didn't believe her and let him beg her back.
Blancanieves
1.5 Don't Waste your Time Stars

Terrible book/books. It's like a badly put together mix of many characters and storylines from a bunch of romance novels. The writing is less than average. The plots were contrived, unlikely, with lots of gaps. The character development was non-existent. There were so many things that didn't add up, didn't make sense I could write a short story about it. But I won't. I wasted enough time reading these novellas...
Heather andrews
Like seriously I don't get Cole why is it he finds a need to piss me off! I mean what have I ever done to the boy but read his story! It's obvious he's attracted to Anna and then there's all the sexual tension so why does he say some stupid line of bull to her! "Cole gazes at me from the chair, "What do you want, Anna? No one else is as close to me as you are. No one else shares my bed. Ever. It's been years since another woman walked through that door every night." Then when they sort of have s ...more
J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie*
4.5 Stars
Honestly....thank goodness I started reading this series after all of the volumes had been released. This one left us with quite a cliffhanger ending. There was still a lot of sexual tension between Cole and Anna. But we also start to see a little bit more of Cole...and his kinky side! :) Cole is just so yummy!

This Volume was full of twists and turns. And I honestly was not expecting the big "secret" to be what it was. Cole finds himself in legal trouble and this affects Anna greatly in
Mary
Funny, but I continued reading this even though nothing is happening still and both characters annoy me.

It seems to me that Edward is the stalker and creep but she obviously doesn't get it.

Fortunately these stories are short so I'll be over them very soon.

bosoxgurl
DISCLAIMER TO MY FELLOW GOODREADER
This review is my personal opinion and may contain: spoilers, quotes, rants, cussing (sometimes I cannot help myself) and a possible full on recap. I in no way want to ruin anyone’s book reading experience so please read my words with caution.

Cole is a broken man who thinks he's no good for Anna. However, he cannot resist her pull. Anna decides they should start sharing secrets and Cole learns of her dark desires. I am pretty sure Edward is stalking Anna.. He di
Jennifer Figueroa
HM Ward is an amazing author and I love all her books I cant wait to read more of what she writes. She is amazing writer and she brings the characters to life like I have never seen before
fuchsiared
(one comment for all series)

4- entertaining-but-frustrating stars

OMG, i can't believe that after the third (or was it the fourth?) book, and the SECRET revealed is just...that!

I have kept on reading all through the all the (mini)books wanting to finally, finally know what the secrets are surrounding Cole. I have been thinking of all those deep, dark ones (sorta like christian's or gideon's or the likes), but nooooooo! it was like, seriously? you call that a secret?! jeez!

anyway, the author had
Heather
Wow! And the twists and turns continue. The relationship between Cole and Anna becomes more and more complex. Some surprises in this volume and I know there are more coming.
Lenore Kosinski
Holy epic steam factor in this one. I spent a lot of this book frustrated with Anna and Cole. Frustrated with Cole b/c until the very end, I didn't know why he was holding himself apart like that. And frustrated with Anna for being so epically blind about Edward (and a little theory about Emma). And yet I still really love Anna....even if she can be more naive than I expect. Really enjoying adorable Jesse too. Things are ramping up and I'm curious where they're going to go....
Wanda
JUST WOW........

What a bitch!!!!! Please tell me that Sophia gets hers and that Anna delivers the blow. Poor Cole. I despise anyone that causes such grief based on lies, but what a delicious villain. Well I have to read the next story now. If you have not read this book you are missing out on a fantastic series, but please start reading with the first story, Secrets.
Deborah
Best one yet in Coles story. Looking forward to finding out what happens with the scandal and how Anna gets Sophia Sottero back. Edward is definitely a stalker!
Lorelei
Wow

this is just getting better and better. I can't wait to read the next one. ill definitely recommend this book.
Christon
OMG! What a cliffhanger. Holly is the best as leaving her readers panting for more. I feel shell-shocked at the moment. I can't believe everything that is happening. It's so intense. The lies and secrets are causing one brewing storm. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next!
H.M. Ward's Hot N...: Secrets Vol. 3 1 7 Dec 30, 2013 06:18PM
H.M. Ward's Hot N...: Secrets Vol. 3 1 6 Aug 01, 2013 01:00PM
  • Secrets Vol. 4 (Secrets, #4)
Ella Steele is the pen name for bestselling American author H.M. Ward. She uses the pseudonym for her saucy adult books, so she doesn't confuse her younger readers.
More about Ella Steele...

Secrets (5 books)
  • Secrets (Secrets, #1)
  • Secrets Vol. 2 (Secrets, #2)
  • Secrets Vol. 4 (Secrets, #4)
  • Secrets Vol. 5 (Secrets, #5)
Scandalous (Scandalous, #1) Secrets (Secrets, #1) Secrets Vol. 2 (Secrets, #2) Tryst #1 (A Short Erotic BDSM) Tryst (A Short Erotic BDSM) Vol. 2