Start by marking “Holidays at Crescent Cove” as Want to Read:
Holidays at Crescent Cove

Holidays at Crescent Cove

From the acclaimed author of Beach Colors come two fabulous stories of holidays spent by the beautiful shore.

Thanksgiving and Christmas are all about friends, family, and good food. But this year, the holidays will truly bring the residents of Crescent Cove home.

Thanksgiving at Crescent Cove

Amidst visions of turkey and pumpkin pie, sweet Grace is ready to greet Thanksgivin
Published December 11th 2012 by William Morrow

To ask other readers questions about Holidays at Crescent Cove, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holidays at Crescent Cove

Mar 01, 2016 Obsidian rated it it was ok
I loved Shelley Noble's debut novel "Beach Colors". That novel introduced some very interesting characters and I looked forward to reading about the community of Crescent Cove in subsequent novels. In Noble's follow up to "Beach Colors" she writes a holiday novel featuring two of the female characters from Beach Colors, Grace and Brianna.

Grace, is estranged from her family due to a prior court case. Her story takes place around Thanksgiving and we have her feeling lonely since it is the holidays
Dec 29, 2013 Ruth rated it liked it
I love sweet holiday stories so I looked forward to reading this story. I first read Beach Colors followed by Stargazey Point and Stargazey Nights. I had read several book in between these stories. When I read the first few pages and found that I was reading about a carousel and the reopening of the boardwalk, I became confused with the town in Stargazey Point which had a dying town and the restoration of a carousel. I straightened this out in my mind and continued with the story about Thanksgiv ...more
Dec 03, 2013 Jencey/ rated it really liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
Shelley Noble has written a wonderful short story for the holidays. This story follows the characters from Beach Colors. We get to share Thanksgiving and Christmas with them.
Grace has just pulled off a win to preserve the Crescent Cove boardwalk area for historical preservation. She and her friends go off to celebrate when a newspaper is left on the table revealing that days headline. A case from Grace’s past that affected both her legal career and her family appears in the paper. Now a
Molly Cline
This book is made up of two novellas the first one for Thanksgiving and the second for Christmas then in the back is chapters from her other books to give you a 'sneak peek' at them.

I started reading the Thanksgiving story and just simply couldn't 'get into it' so I didn't finish it.

But the Christmas story was very well written. I would give it a 4 star actually and wouldn't mind reading it every year. I'm not sure how many books are in this series but you're not lost if you read this book and
Oct 29, 2014 Nancy rated it liked it
I was looking for Christmas stories, and found this free book. The people in this book had all had hurtful things in their lives. Bri tells David, that Crescent Cove is a good place to settle, and to be healed. There are two little adopted girls from China. David had practiced Medicine in war zones, and he was burned out, and felt he had not made a difference. Bri had been in an accident, which left her with a limp, and ended her modeling career. The members who had returned to this town, all ha ...more
Jan 08, 2013 Sylvia rated it it was ok
This is the first book I've read by Shelley Noble, and I'm not sure I like her style. It felt like the characters weren't defined enough and didn't develop fully throughout the story. I also felt as if the both the novellas had an ending that left something was as if the story wasn't finished. Maybe read it if you've got nothing else and a few hours to spare, but it wouldn't be at the top of my list.
Aug 25, 2013 Lizz rated it liked it
I really liked the authors book Beach Colors, and had hoped for a sequel. This is sort of a sequel in that we revisit the characters and the story goes forward. Somehow both Grace and Bri's stories felt rushed and unfinished. I had really been hoping that the author would make this into a trilogy, but I wanted more than what I got.
Karen Harris
Jul 03, 2016 Karen Harris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

I really enjoyed reading Crescent Cove Thanksgiving and Crescent Cove Christmas. These were two good books. This is the first time I have read books by Shelley Noble. I will be looking for more books written by her in the future.
Nov 21, 2015 Suzanne rated it liked it
Shelves: nook, holiday
Nice, cozy, holiday stories. I didn't realize this, but this novel is something of a sequel to Beach Colors, but I don't think it's absolutely necessary to read them in order.
Jan 26, 2013 Martha rated it liked it
This follows the wonderful book called Beach Colors. This could be as good, but it is not complete enough. It is about Thanksgiving with one of the characters from the other novel, and about Christmas with another. Both are great beginnings for a longer novel. I hope Shelley will write it.
May 03, 2013 Jewett rated it really liked it
Shelves: nook, 2013
Unfortunately I read this book before Beach Colors. I should have read it after but that didn't keep me from loving it. The characters are great.
Jan 31, 2013 Jane rated it liked it
A very nice sequel to "Beach Colors". It tied up the stories of the two best friends in two novellas.
Mar 18, 2013 Virginia rated it liked it
As a quick trip back to Crescent Cove from Beach Colors this is a pleasant revisit to characters you wondered about. Why are covers so wrong?
kathy Anderson
kathy Anderson rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Jill rated it liked it
Jun 02, 2013
Martha Conroy
Martha Conroy rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2013
JOAN WEHRLE rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2015
Chris Nassor
Chris Nassor rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2015
Mary Q.
Mary Q. rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2016
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2016
Jessica E Baker
Jessica E Baker rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2015
Diana rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2014
Kate rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2015
Sami Shinsky
Sami Shinsky rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2015
Adihelin Urquia
Adihelin Urquia rated it it was ok
Jul 20, 2013
Ronda rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2013
Liz Goodman
Liz Goodman rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2016
Linda Lawton
Linda Lawton rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2014
Laurie rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Christmas Cookie Chronicles: Raylene
  • Buckles Me Baby (The Bootscootin' Books #3)
  • Five Golden Rings: A Christmas Collection
  • A Modern Day Persuasion: An Adaptation of Jane Austen's Novel
  • Live and Let Love (Agent Ex, #3)
  • A Snowglobe Christmas: Yuletide Homecoming\A Family's Christmas Wish
  • High-Stakes Holiday Reunion (The Security Experts, #3)
  • Sacrifice of Passion
  • Paging the Dead (A Family History Mystery, #01)
  • The Works Of Jane Austen (Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility, Emma, Persuasion)
  • A Christmas for Katie (Families of Honor #3.5)
  • Danger in Amish Country: Fall from Grace\Dangerous Homecoming\Return to Willow Trace
  • Moonshell Beach (Shelter Bay, #4)
  • Talk of the Town
  • Darn Good Cowboy Christmas (Spikes & Spurs, #3)
  • Bubba and the Missing Woman (Bubba Snoddy, #3)
  • Bet You'll Marry Me
  • Dead Politician Society (Clare Vengel Undercover, #1)
Shelley Noble is a multi published fiction author whose books have been translated into seven languages. She writes women’s fiction as Shelley Noble and is also the author of several amateur sleuth mystery series, written as Shelley Freydont.

A former professional dancer and choreographer, she most recently worked on the films, Mona Lisa Smile and The Game Plan. She also consults on various dance a
More about Shelley Noble...