Start by marking “Holidays at Crescent Cove” as Want to Read:
Holidays at Crescent Cove

Holidays at Crescent Cove

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  91 ratings  ·  14 reviews
From the acclaimed author of Beach Colors come two fabulous stories of holidays spent by the beautiful shore.

Thanksgiving and Christmas are all about friends, family, and good food. But this year, the holidays will truly bring the residents of Crescent Cove home.

Thanksgiving at Crescent Cove

Amidst visions of turkey and pumpkin pie, sweet Grace is ready to greet Thanksgivin
Published December 11th 2012 by William Morrow

To ask other readers questions about Holidays at Crescent Cove, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holidays at Crescent Cove

Ruth
I love sweet holiday stories so I looked forward to reading this story. I first read Beach Colors followed by Stargazey Point and Stargazey Nights. I had read several book in between these stories. When I read the first few pages and found that I was reading about a carousel and the reopening of the boardwalk, I became confused with the town in Stargazey Point which had a dying town and the restoration of a carousel. I straightened this out in my mind and continued with the story about Thanksgiv ...more
Nancy
I was looking for Christmas stories, and found this free book. The people in this book had all had hurtful things in their lives. Bri tells David, that Crescent Cove is a good place to settle, and to be healed. There are two little adopted girls from China. David had practiced Medicine in war zones, and he was burned out, and felt he had not made a difference. Bri had been in an accident, which left her with a limp, and ended her modeling career. The members who had returned to this town, all ha ...more
Jencey/
Shelley Noble has written a wonderful short story for the holidays. This story follows the characters from Beach Colors. We get to share Thanksgiving and Christmas with them.
Synopsis:
Grace has just pulled off a win to preserve the Crescent Cove boardwalk area for historical preservation. She and her friends go off to celebrate when a newspaper is left on the table revealing that days headline. A case from Grace’s past that affected both her legal career and her family appears in the paper. Now a
Susie
Good quick Christmas read.
Sylvia
This is the first book I've read by Shelley Noble, and I'm not sure I like her style. It felt like the characters weren't defined enough and didn't develop fully throughout the story. I also felt as if the both the novellas had an ending that left something desired...it was as if the story wasn't finished. Maybe read it if you've got nothing else and a few hours to spare, but it wouldn't be at the top of my list.
Lizz
I really liked the authors book Beach Colors, and had hoped for a sequel. This is sort of a sequel in that we revisit the characters and the story goes forward. Somehow both Grace and Bri's stories felt rushed and unfinished. I had really been hoping that the author would make this into a trilogy, but I wanted more than what I got.
Martha
This follows the wonderful book called Beach Colors. This could be as good, but it is not complete enough. It is about Thanksgiving with one of the characters from the other novel, and about Christmas with another. Both are great beginnings for a longer novel. I hope Shelley will write it.
Virginia
As a quick trip back to Crescent Cove from Beach Colors this is a pleasant revisit to characters you wondered about. Why are covers so wrong?
Jewett
Unfortunately I read this book before Beach Colors. I should have read it after but that didn't keep me from loving it. The characters are great.
Jane
A very nice sequel to "Beach Colors". It tied up the stories of the two best friends in two novellas.
Lisa (Fic Talk)

A solid 3 stars for a really lovely compilation of novellas. Full review to come soon.
Corinne
Disappointed in the lack of development and follow through from the first book.
Pernette
Light hearted fiction. Pleasurable
Sharon Piper
Sharon Piper marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Nancy Luebke
Nancy Luebke marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Janet Senk
Janet Senk marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Molly Knapp
Molly Knapp marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Lisa Calabrese
Lisa Calabrese marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Inga
Inga marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Maryt
Maryt added it
Oct 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Shelley Noble is a multi published fiction author whose books have been translated into seven languages. She writes women’s fiction as Shelley Noble and is also the author of several amateur sleuth mystery series, written as Shelley Freydont.

A former professional dancer and choreographer, she most recently worked on the films, Mona Lisa Smile and The Game Plan. She also consults on various dance a
More about Shelley Noble...
Beach Colors Stargazey Point Breakwater Bay Stargazey Nights Newport Dreams: A Breakwater Bay Novella