Start by marking “Bound By Desire (The Acadian Curse #1)” as Want to Read:
Bound By Desire (The Acadian Curse #1)

Bound By Desire (The Acadian Curse #1)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  11 reviews
A centuries old curse. A full moon. A hidden craving. They say every man has his demons, but for the men of the LaCroix family it’s more than just a saying.

Veterinarian Sarah McIntire isn’t thrilled to be back in the small mountain town she grew up in. It seems that the only thing that’s changed in the last decade is the ownership of the largest ranch in the county. When s
Published July 24th 2012 by Rebecca Lyndon

To ask other readers questions about Bound By Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound By Desire

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Holy sizzling hot shifter sex! This short story is a flaming hot kinky read. Sarah McIntire returns to her hometown while her father is on vacation for a month. Since she followed her father’s footsteps to become a veterinarian, she can easily cover for him. Her first patient with a pregnant mare leads her to Grant LaCroix. Relatively new, Grant owns the old Anderson spread. Grant’s immediate confrontational attitude puts Sarah off. Despite his less than warm welcome, Sarah’s focus is on the ail ...more
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at:

Sarah loved her job of treating animals so, when given a chance to learn more about a wild beast, she jumps at the opportunity. Even if the wild beast is a man who does everything to keep people away from him so they never learn his secrets.

Grant is both intriguing, yummy and a bit petrifying. Though Sarah may fear what she is getting herself into she still cannot break the spell that Grant seems to cast over her. With his gorgeous co
Renee Nicole

This was one of those quickies that you read before bed one night, but then get slapped across the face with a plot that you weren't expecting. (Note: I just typed "sexpecting". Felt the need to mention that.) Mr. Cowboy Hottie Grant has a little secret that he's reluctant to share with the world. Fortunately for him, Sarah gets freaky-turned-on by said secret. Alpha male banging antics ensure. It's hawt.
Lee Anne - OMG! It's TOOOOO Cold!
[image error]

This was definitely not what I was expecting! But man, oh man, was it ever HOT HOT HOT! When the blurb said demon, I was expecting a demon. What I got instead, was a Super-HOT, Super-Sexy, Alpha male who needs to be released! Mmmmmmm……..

Sarah McIntire was a fantastic heroine. She’s smart, sexy, and faces things head-on. She knows to take things carefully, but she also knows you have to face things head on. That’s what she does with super sexy Grant.

Grant needs a vet and gets Sarah.
Guilty Pleasures
Asher's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

3 Stars

Filling in for her dad, so he can go on a vacation – Check!

Meeting the town’s new eligible bachelor – Check!

Delivering a Foal that’s breech – Check, Check!

Chaining said bachelor to the wall of his barn and going down on him – Che..wait, what?

This and more happens to Sarah McIntire, as she gladly fills at her dad’s vet clinic while he goes on a much needed vacation, while going out on a call during the Full Moon. Few weeks in Hickville
"Bound by Desire" by Rebecca Lyndon was a very surprising and gratifying read! I absolutely love the "Masters of Mercy" series (also penned by Ms. Lyndon), so becoming invested in another series from this author was thoroughly embraced.

This first installment of "The Arcadian Curse" series is exactly what I’ve come to expect from this author, i.e., well rounded characters, a unique premise/twist reminiscent of one (or should I say—two =:-) of my favorite classic literary personalities, and a comp
The story is interesting. It's a great start to a new series. I like the idea of a curse and that the "monster" the curse reveals is something other a vampire/werewolf/demon/etc.

It'll be interesting to see how this series plays out and I look forward to the release of the next installation of this series.

And a warning to readers, if you don't like your books smokin' hot, then please don't read this one!
Rachel Nixx
My passion is well-written erotica with strong themes of control/power, ESPECIALLY when the hero and heroine can both be admired as well-rounded characters. Lyndon brings this in spades. Huge fan.
I enjoyed this shifter/demon read just wished it had been longer and not quite as rushed.
In need of serious editing for grammar and spelling errors.
Reet marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015
Toni marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Ashley added it
Mar 20, 2015
Tammy Kuhlmann
Tammy Kuhlmann marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Vivienne marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Nicole marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Theresa marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
As a child Rebecca Lyndon considered many professions: actor, astronaut, Solid Gold dancer. It wasn't until the looming shadow of responsible adulthood fell over her that she decided on the stable field of writing. She now pens naughty tales of love and lust from her home in Northern California.
More about Rebecca Lyndon...