Rebirth, Book 8

Rebirth, Book 8 (Rebirth #8)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Major Kalutika has made quite a name for himself in the Sacred Knights. But while on a routine escort involving Lilith Servino, the comely daughter of a wealthy church elder, Kal's squad is ambushed by a local tribe of bandits bent on kidnapping her. With Rett back at the outpost it seems as if all hope is lost...until an unwilling hero makes an entry.
Published June 8th 2004 by TokyoPop

To ask other readers questions about Rebirth, Book 8, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rebirth, Book 8

I.S.I.
May 03, 2014 I.S.I. rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: fantasy and manga readers, they who like vampires but not "twilight-style"
Shelves: manga
Kang-Woo Lee gives us again a great story and amazing artwork. We're still in the 17th century, getting to know Deshwitat, Rett and Kalutika better and better. It's fascinating to see the changes they go trough when knowing already where they're going to end up.
In this volume we also get to know Lilith, the love of Deshwitat, just a little. With Lilith, I love her personality but the way her face is drawn... I just don't really agree with it. (Honestly, I don't like Woo's style on the female fac...more
Leila Anani
8th instalment in this Korean epic vampire saga. This is another backstory/flashback interlude. Kal is commissioned to escort Lady Lilith and is attacked by a savage gang of bandits. Enter dashing vampire Deshwitat to the rescue, initially unaware that Lilith was the girl who was kind to him during his days in the carnival sideshow.

Definitely one of the better instalments. We get some really nice artwork in this one and the character development is pretty good. We've got the grudging friendship...more
Brian
Part of the new wave of manhwa (Korean manga) the 'Rebirth' series catalogues the story of a 17th century vampire named Deshwitat L. Rudbich, who has been released from 300 years of stasis by his enemy, the evil sorcerer Kalutika Maybus.

Volume Eight continues telling the story of Deshwitat's past, this time detailing how he met Rett and Kalutika... the very enemy he once called friend.

Reviewing this book after re-reading it since joining GoodReads.
Tarachan
Tarachan marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Heather Vaughn
Heather Vaughn marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
Trent
Trent marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
Lolalalilu
Lolalalilu marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2013
Mélissa
Mélissa marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
Melissa-ann Coffyne
Melissa-ann Coffyne marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2013
Essence Hammond
Essence Hammond marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
Kalys
Kalys added it
Jul 23, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Rebirth Volume 1 Rebirth, Volume 2 Rebirth Volume 3 Rebirth Volume 4 Rebirth Volume 5