Start by marking “Reckless (Finding Ava, #2)” as Want to Read:
Reckless (Finding Ava, #2)

Reckless (Finding Ava #2)

Reckless, the sequel to Finding Ava:
The decision seemed so innocent in the beginning, exciting even. How could I have ever known what was going to happen? How could I have ever know that someone could be so evil, so determined to destroy lives. I chose to ignore the advice of my brother and instead trusted - believed in friendship, believed in a woman I once loved. Now I
Published August 31st 2012 by D.A.B. Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Reckless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckless

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesEasy by Tammara WebberSlammed by Colleen HooverOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
82nd out of 588 books — 476 voters
Thoughtless by S.C. StephensCome Undone by Jessica HawkinsArsen by Mia AsherAvoiding Commitment by K.A. LindeThe Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle
174th out of 305 books — 592 voters

More lists with this book...

Aug 31, 2012 Deb rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, suspense
Be prepared! Jennifer Loren pulls you down the rabbit hole within the first few pages...and the ride is wild and on-the-edge-of-your-seat bumpy the whole way!

Following the perfect wedding and honeymoon, Sean and Ava Grant have settled into a life of 'happily ever after'...then filming begins on the movie Reckless, in which Sean's the star.

Sean's ex-girlfriend, Rebecca, and former best-friend, Joel, are married, and Joel's father is the one financing the movie. Being down on their luck and out o
Jenn Green
Sep 03, 2012 Jenn Green rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW, that was INTENSE!! This book really puts you thru the emotional ringer, what a journey. You will go thru your full emotional arsenal thoroughly, strongly & sometimes rapidly. You will smile, laugh, sigh, gasp, cringe, laugh, pant (drool), yell & cry. Ava is such a strong heroine but she gets put thru hell. Sean is as hott as before & romantic as hell at times, but he will break your heart at times too questioning his judgement & decisions. You will want to kill Rebecca & ...more
Pam rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2013
Jennifer Loren
Jennifer Loren
Sep 01, 2012 Jennifer Loren rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Melanie rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2012
Maria Leonardis
Oct 26, 2012 Maria Leonardis rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Reckless much more than the first book, Finding Ava. Reckless like Finding Ava had some parts that really made me giggle. Reckless gave you more drama and excitement. It also shows the love and powerfulness of family. It shows how marriage, trust and fidelity are key components to this story. It's a good read. I'm hoping that the story continues with some of the characters brought into this book.
Jan 05, 2013 Megpie rated it it was amazing

Jennifer Loren did it again! Reckless is the sequel to Finding Ava. (If you haven't read it yet then I would advise you to read it before reading Reckless.) This one was so much better than the first one and that's saying something because the first one was amazing and easily a 5 star read for me. But this one definitely surpasses it.

Reckless pretty much picks up where we left off at the end of book 1. Sean and Ava are living in their dream home and raising their baby girl and try
Nov 28, 2012 Krystal rated it it was amazing
I love Ava. I love Sean. I'm so glad their story continued and I got to read about it. This book did not disappoint.

How I feel about...

That whole car stunt crap shit fuck:

Basically this entire book feels like this:

Soooo good. Keeps you on edge and I just could not put it down.

Jennifer Loren has definitely made my favorite authors list!
Trudy Powders
Jan 05, 2013 Trudy Powders rated it it was amazing
This book is the sequel to "Finding Ava" "Reckless" takes us back to the lives of Sean and Ava who met in the first book.The couple are now married and Sean is anxious about a new movie project with his friend Joel "Reckless" Ava is happy being home with their daughter Lillah and working less.Joel and Rebecca move into Seans guest home.Things start to happen and Ava becomes the victim.Sean doesnt believe Ava at first until he figures things out.Seans brother Ethan tries to warn him to be careful ...more
Jan 23, 2013 Rebecca rated it really liked it
I liked the style of this one a lot more than the first one. It was almost as over-sexed as the first one was oddly-sexed, which is the only thing I didn't really love about it. Odd for me, but there you have it. I loved Ava's grandpa! He should totally be in the book more. :) The evil people were a bit over-the-top, but I guess that's why we call it fiction. Overall, a really good time.
Heidi R.
Jan 23, 2013 Heidi R. rated it it was amazing
Reckless had me on the edge of my seat throughout the whole book. Read it in ONE sitting! However, the ending was so abrupt...I'm hoping there's another book coming out soon!
Christina Huffstutler
Feb 07, 2013 Christina Huffstutler rated it it was amazing
Such an intense sequel!!! Although frustrating at times, where I found myself yelling at my kindle... WHY?!?!... Another part of me seething at the evilness of Rebecca and Joel... I loved the book and enjoyed reading it... At times there was pure hatred with the emotions brought on by how cruel Rebecca can be. And even when she has nothing left but to rot she's is still the ice queen. And I loved how Randy got a puppy!! Humorous tie in from the first book. Can wait for more!
Tamara rated it it was ok
Feb 18, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Jenny rated it really liked it
Same timeline issues that I felt with Finding Ava . . . but I did enjoy this twisted as heck story! I can't believe how long they let Rebecca be in their lives!

BUT - what an ending!!! Not really a cliffhanger but what? A set up for a spin off??? Idk . .
2.5 Stars

Wow, how much time changes things....

I just re-read this series because I found out the third book was available. My re-read convinced me to change my rating. Check out my status updates to see what I was feeling. Maybe I will add more thoughts later. Maybe not.
********************************************** *****

3.5 Stars

Same issues as the first book. There were story lines that had potential but were not fully developed. The story about Ethan and his "problem(s)" was thrown out there
❤ Tila Grey Maddox ❤
Apr 17, 2013 ❤ Tila Grey Maddox ❤ rated it really liked it
What pissed me off about this is book is Sean not trusting anything Ava tells him, i felt like going inside the book and strangle him to death..Like SERIOUSLY!! overall it was an okay book for me..
Apr 30, 2013 Katie rated it really liked it
4-4.5 . this book had so much drama going on at one time . it was insane - this book dragged every emotion i had in me, couldn't even put the book down without screaming at Sean being so stupid.
in all the books i read i never seen two people so insanely evil, i read plenty of books with all sorts of villains but these two just seems to top it. The emotional pain they caused on Ava... makes me want to punch Sean for not seeing it.

Pixie 1712
Jun 03, 2013 Pixie 1712 rated it really liked it
After reading 'finding Ava ' thus book was a must read, the twists keep you gripped and oh poor Ava .......
Liz Lawson
Sep 20, 2013 Liz Lawson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: downloaded
Rebecca is a cheat and schemer and ex girlfriend of Sean. She is married to Sean's friend Joel. Both Rebecca and Joel set out to ruin Sean and Ava. Hairy moments when no one believes Ava as Rebecca does he wickedest to get Sean back. Drugs, rape attempts......... Will Sean and Ava relationship survive? Loved this book but weird ending, seemed incomplete.
Dec 30, 2013 Tracie rated it it was amazing
oh yes !! my girl Jennifer has done it again !!! loved it could not put it down!!! its another must read !!!!
Andrea rated it really liked it
Oct 07, 2013
Anna-marie Buchner
Nov 29, 2013 Anna-marie Buchner rated it it was amazing
Reckless Book #2 Finding Ava Series Jennifer Loren

OMG where do I start. I had no idea what to expect with this read. Finding Ava set the characters up for this book but not a lot of detail which was fine because these reads are truly about Sean and Ava.

Reckless is a story of the making of the movie of an old friend of Sean’s Uncle a daredevil who lived his life to its fullest. When Sean was approached to be the main character TC he was excited about it. He thought this would be a good opportuni
Lea Winkelman
Apr 20, 2014 Lea Winkelman rated it really liked it
ok wow joel and Rebecca are back in sean's life that is sooo not good esp after what they did to him. ava needs to get a clue when guys are after her for sex. I cant believe how sean dosent seen the evil that has come into his house esp after he finds the video on Rebecca's phone hello that should be a first clue and how she lies and treats his daughter. I cried for ava and sean when they lost the baby that was sooo sad. ok would love to see a book on randy I love him and esp more on the friends ...more
Mar 02, 2014 Anjee rated it it was amazing
Loved it . Fast paced, but now I need to read the long road! J.L. Is my girl. And as always even in her first debut series she does a good job.
Niky rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2014
Rochelle Roth
Jan 03, 2014 Rochelle Roth rated it it was amazing
After reading Finding Ava and loving it I had to see what would happen next so I used my lovely, brand new Kindle Fire HDX that my awesome hubby got me for Christmas and I found that Reckless was only 99 cents so of course I bought it! I was so excited that I started to read it right away and it actually only took me 3.5 days to finish. I am giving this book another 5 stars! The story grabs you from the start. This book picks right up where the first one left off, no skipping years or anything l ...more
Jena Crawford
Feb 02, 2014 Jena Crawford rated it really liked it
Damn there's a lot that went on in this book!! Fantastic follow up!!! This book was so good, I was actually shocked in how much I enjoyed it!! Well done!!
Mrs B
Mrs B rated it really liked it
Oct 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Covered In Lace: The Lacey Sheridan Story (Sheet Music, #2)
  • The One Girl (The One Series, #2)
  • St. Anne's Day
  • Coming Home (Wakefield Romance, #2)
  • Enlightened (Red Flags, #2)
  • Behind the Lens (Behind the Lives, #3)
  • Elvis by the Presleys
  • Schooled
  • Love Resolution (Brutal Strength, #3; Black Cat Records, #3)
  • The Twin Dragons (Golden Crown, #2)
  • Jar of Hearts (Glow, #2)
  • Where Is Home, Little Pip?
  • Sophie's Run (Rock Star Romance, #2)
  • Their Twisted Love (The Twisted Mosaic #2)
  • The Reunion (The Marketplace, #5)
  • Shattered Edge (Edge, #2)
  • Color of Forgiveness (Color, #2)
  • Inside Bet (Vegas Top Guns, #2)
Jennifer Loren graduated from Rochester Institute of Technology with a Fine Arts Degree, specializing in Architecture and Design, and also obtained a second degree in Computer Design. She currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her German Shepherd, Riley. Since she started writing as a child, her aspirations to be a writer have always been in the back of her mind. During the recent troubling econ ...more
More about Jennifer Loren...

Finding Ava (2 books)
  • Finding Ava (Finding Ava, #1)