Start by marking “Patchy and Calico's Summer Vacation: Patchwork Dog and Calico Cat Series” as Want to Read:
Patchy and Calico's Summer Vacation: Patchwork Dog and Calico Cat Series

Patchy and Calico's Summer Vacation: Patchwork Dog and Calico Cat Series

Published August 14th 2012 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published August 6th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Patchy and Calico's Summer Vacation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Patchy and Calico's Summer Vacation

Brenda Perlin
Jul 18, 2013 Brenda Perlin rated it it was amazing
This is the second Patchwork Dog and Calico Cat book that I have read. I love their sweet interactions, their friendship and kind of sarcastic playfulness that they have with each other.

They both are into adventure and are curious about everything. I love how they always seem to find trouble but somehow work it out. This is so good for young children to see that there is so much out there to be curious about. These books are clever and fun and yet at the same time educational. There are plenty
Jennifer Loiske
Jul 13, 2014 Jennifer Loiske rated it it was amazing
A perfect holiday read for kids! What a lovely characters!

As the holiday season starts, Patchy, the dog, and Calico, the cat, are ready to conquer the world. Play in the sand and dip their paws to the water, well, Patchy at least, as Calico is not a big fan of the water. To camp in the depths of the woods, enjoy the circus and live life in its fullest.

However, the beach is full of surprises and excitement as those fabulous friends meets Fred the crab and get a first hand experience what it fee
Denise Mansfield
Jul 17, 2014 Denise Mansfield rated it it was amazing
This was an adorable children's book that I highly recommend for any parent to enjoy with their little ones. I loved the questions at the end of each chapter, giving the child and reader an opportunity to interact and discuss the details. Big 5 stars from me!
Nancy Parish
Apr 21, 2013 Nancy Parish rated it it was amazing
My daughter, who has autism, found Patchy and Calico to be really fun characters. She thoroughly enjoys books with animals as the main characters and is always eager to find out what these two are up to!
Claire Rees
Jul 13, 2014 Claire Rees rated it it was amazing
A lovely story about a cat and a dog who are friends. They love going on adventures and always get into trouble but alwats find a way out of it together. I recently read this to my daughter and she loved the delightful duo and cannot wait to read more about the adventures the two pets go on.
Basil Pearl
Jan 02, 2015 Basil Pearl rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet and adorable book. Highly recommend!
Danielle
Danielle rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2012
Jackie G.
Jackie G. rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2014
Ed Drury
Ed Drury rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2014
Greta Burroughs
Sep 26, 2012 Greta Burroughs added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Andréa
Andréa marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Naomi
Naomi added it
Jul 01, 2014

Greta Burroughs loves to read. No matter where she is, there is always a book close at hand. Her love of reading began at an early age and blossomed over time to include many different genres, her favorite now being fantasy.
As a preschool and elementary school teacher, Greta tried to instill the joy of reading in the children she worked with. Books were an important part of her classroom and story
More about Greta Burroughs...