Start by marking “Nothing Personal” as Want to Read:
Nothing Personal

Nothing Personal

Published January 1st 2007 by Ellora's Cave (first published August 11th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Nothing Personal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nothing Personal

Nisha
This is such a cute story. Leo, 25, is absolutely wonderful and patient and younger. He's liked the heroine, Carla since he was 7. Its just so perfect. Carla, 35, is less likable since she seemed too cowardly to make their relationship work. Supposedly she had good reason in thinking that they were too different, but if I was in her place, I wouldn't be thinking that way at all.

I wish there was more family interactions and acceptance, but the father walking in on them during their passionate kis
Adrianna
Jul 18, 2011 Adrianna rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone.
Recommended to Adrianna by: Borders, Eureka, CA
Shelves: in-eureka, romance
I didn't expect much from a book that cost me $0.99 at Borders; it was on the clearance rack. I was correct in my skepticism. Nothing Personal contained a rather tepid romance with multiple editing errors, which I'm surprised at since I've read other titles from Cerridwen Press that don't contain such mundane errors. Plus, they've often been better stories. Maybe I just got a bad printing or noticed glaring errors that other readers glossed over.

The setting wasn't really important, and to be hon
Audrey
Jul 14, 2011 Audrey rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
This would have been a solid 3 star "I liked it" read if the h, Carla, hadn't gotten on my nerves so much. She's insanely insecure and headtrippy, and when a LOT of the story is spent in the characters' heads, analyzing and ruminating and obsessing over everything, insecure and headtrippy is NOT a good thing. There was way too much time spent hearing what they each thought and not enough time showing their interactions and doings. Even the older woman-younger man trope (a favorite of mine) and t ...more
Diah Didi
Oct 05, 2011 Diah Didi rated it really liked it
I loved it!
I didn't know why I bother to pick it up.
But then I got curious merely because the hero name was Leo (one of my favorite hero name and I love Leo Hathaway sooooo much (from Hathaway Series - Lisa Kleypas). :))

Anyway, I really don't mind having a younger man, since I experienced it before. But especially after reading Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas, I didn't mind 5 years also.
But 10 years???
I doubted it. At least until I finished reading this one. And I love Leo even more. He's so a
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★

If you had any kind of a life at all, you wouldn't be hanging out in your laundry room at nearly ten on Friday night-alone.For Carla, her mother's voice inside her head rings a little too true. The reason she's dateless yet again can be summed up in two words-Leo Spencer. But he's off limits. Not only is he ten years younger-just out of college, for crying out loud-he's also her best friend's younger brother. Getting involved with Leo would be a mistake. But it would be so nice to run her finger
J J
J J rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2016
Soraya A Bejar
Soraya A Bejar rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2014
Wendy
Wendy rated it liked it
May 07, 2012
Lily
Lily rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2014
bubblesm
bubblesm rated it liked it
Oct 10, 2011
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Jan 15, 2013
Gosia
Gosia rated it did not like it
Aug 31, 2015
Black_rose
Black_rose rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2010
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
May 28, 2008
Chris
Chris rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2012
Alejandra
Alejandra rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2012
C
C rated it liked it
Mar 30, 2015
ReadingMyEscape
ReadingMyEscape rated it it was ok
Aug 10, 2014
Tinsel
Tinsel rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2012
J
J rated it did not like it
Oct 02, 2011
Adriana
Adriana rated it it was ok
Feb 17, 2012
Deborah Gillespie
Deborah Gillespie rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2011
Amber
Amber rated it liked it
May 18, 2013
Char
Char rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2009
Jodi
Jodi rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2010
Nancy
Nancy rated it really liked it
May 05, 2014
Verity
Verity rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2010
OkayKim
OkayKim rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2012
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2014
19822
Born in Gloucester, Massachusetts, Elisa Adams has lived most of her life on the east coast.

Formerly a nursing assistant and phlebotomist, writing has been a longtime hobby. Now a full time writer, she lives on the New Hampshire border with her husband and three children.
More about Elisa Adams...