Start by marking “Practical Praying” as Want to Read:
Practical Praying

Practical Praying

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  84 ratings  ·  10 reviews
John Edward’s focus in spiritual teaching is now being spotlighted on his own path of religious and spiritual enlightenment, and he is now sharing it in this book, PRACTICAL PRAYING: Using the Rosary to Enhance your Life.

This book explores the power of the rosary as a tool to bring focused energy and creative thought into your everyday life. For many people, their daily li
Published February 1st 2005 by Princess Books

To ask other readers questions about Practical Praying, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Practical Praying

Virginia Ann
I have a rosary, and I use it...but not in the traditional way. More like the way John speaks of in his book.
Yes, this is the John Edwards of speaking to the dead fame...imagine my surprise when I saw him on the telly and he spoke of this book. I went to Amazon to check it out and ordered it. Glad I did. I have not finished the book but I have skimmed it..and I think this is a wonderful read for all Christians of course, but also for those of us who choose to connect with Spirit for Guidance in
Huma Rashid
I really don't know why I read this other than I like learning about how people experience their religions. This book felt rambling and strange. Eh.
AnneMarie De
John Edwards describes a non-traditional way to pray using the Rosary. Very inspirational and helpful references at the end of the book
Laurie
Not much new here to me, but surprised and pleased that the author is so attuned to the Rosary. And I liked that the book had the accompanying CD with it, although the first book I bought had the CD with glue on it and it broke while trying to remove it from the back of the book. So I bought another one (very cheap on amazon.com) and was much more careful removing the CD with a razor blade, this time successfully.
Duffy
Read it - re-read parts when I need inspiration. Pray at all hours of the day now - totally believe in the power of the Holy Mother. She has helped me in many ways especially since my mother passed away. John is a great inspiration and a big help to me in accepting the world after my parents passed over. Glad I bought this book.
Betsy
This is an uplifting book. If we persist in our praying the Rosary, any problem can be solved. You do not need to be Catholic to say the Rosary. Powerful praying is for everyone. John writes in a very down to earth manner. I enjoy all of his books.
Lisa
I've been amazed at how much I like this book. I actually want to learn the Rosary now. It comes with a CD which is helpful for a reformed Baptist like myself! I don't affiliate with any one religion- Only with God, the Creator.
Lisa
The best bit was Roma Downey reciting the rosary-the reason I bought it. I use it as a meditation guide in some instances, even though I'm not Catholic/christian.
Sharfa
Insightful humorous personal stories from John and excellent advice on incorporating prayer in our daily lives in a practical way. Quick read & comes with a CD.
Curtis
John Edwards describes a non-traditional way to pray the Rosary. Very inspirational. It also includes an audio CD.
Susan M Ammons
Susan M Ammons marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Mahreen Khan
Mahreen Khan marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Ronald Cline
Ronald Cline marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Karen Robbins
Karen Robbins marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Anita Daszkiewicz
Anita Daszkiewicz marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Chené Jansen
Chené Jansen marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Cindy Hopkins
Cindy Hopkins marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
COMMUNICATION WITH SPIRIT 1 1 Dec 06, 2007 09:25AM
One Last Time Crossing Over After Life Infinite Quest: Develop Your Psychic Intuition to Take Charge of Your Life What If God Were the Sun?