Start by marking “The Complex: A Story about Cats Ferrets and Unlikely Friends” as Want to Read:
The Complex: A Story about Cats Ferrets and Unlikely Friends

The Complex: A Story about Cats Ferrets and Unlikely Friends

The untamed feline tyrant, Medallion, rules his domain with a jagged claw. When a vicious beast arrives on the scene and teams up with him, it promises devastation and turmoil for the neighborhood. It is Hobbs, the fun loving housecat, who allies with a band of unlikely friends to fight for... The Complex
Published June 12th 2012 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about The Complex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Complex

Cameron Mills
Sep 18, 2012 Cameron Mills rated it it was amazing
This book is great to read to your little one who might be just learning to read or even to have your early teen read to get them interested in books. I enjoyed reading this book and I am in my early 20's. I can't wait to see what happens after reading the ending and leaving you wanting more and wanting a second book. Keeps you on the edge of your seat and you can not put this book down! Highly recommended.
Shane Ward
Sep 17, 2012 Shane Ward rated it it was amazing
Awesome book for the 4-7 grade kids. Lucas did a great job especially on giving kids the opportunity to learn new words. I think the target age group is one of the toughest to write for and he really nailed it with The Complex.
Clifford Luebben
Clifford Luebben rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2012
Erika
Erika rated it liked it
Feb 28, 2014
Danielle
Danielle rated it it was ok
Mar 07, 2013
Lucas Morris
Sep 12, 2012 Lucas Morris added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Genavieve
Genavieve marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014