Start by marking “Voodoo Virus: A Bayou Boys Adventure” as Want to Read:
Voodoo Virus: A Bayou Boys Adventure

Voodoo Virus: A Bayou Boys Adventure

Voodoo Virus, an adventure/mystery, follows two teenage boys into the bayous of Louisiana, in search of Dezi?the missing ?town character.? When their boat is blown to bits they must travel on foot and find themselves up against ?zombies? and a biological terrorism plot. Captured, they discover Dezi has been ?zombie-fied.? Using every ounce of ingenuity they can muster and ...more
Published June 18th 2012 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Voodoo Virus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Voodoo Virus

Gail Welborn
Oct 24, 2012 Gail Welborn rated it liked it
Shelves: reviews

Washington author, Greg E. Zschomler classifies his debut Christian adventure as a middle reader for teens that is “…not about angels, demons or vampires…” Instead the book carries a Christian message in a “non-preachy” style. The story takes place in Louisiana bayou country where two sixteen-year-old friends set out in search of adventure only to find far more than they bargained for.

The story begins with Pete and Bart who set out in their small boat to search for Dezi, although Dezi stays to
Megan [I'm okay, I'm alright]
My uncle is the author of this book and he have me a copy for my birthday. I also read (and helped edit) an early draft a few years ago. Although this is more of a book for middle- grade boys, not exactly my demographic, I'll still be reading this final version once I get around to it!
Sarah Roberts
Sarah Roberts rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2013