Start by marking “Sir, When Is Our Next Stop” as Want to Read:
Sir, When Is Our Next Stop

Sir, When Is Our Next Stop

"This is your fi rst day in the military. You have been walking around in your
underwear most of the day. You have been taking test after test. Finally, you
take the Oath. You are now offi cially in the military. At one p.m. someone shows
up in a van and drives you to your basic training site. Who are you? You are Army
recruits I’ve had the privilege of driving to either Fort
Published June 30th 2012 by Xlibris

To ask other readers questions about Sir, When Is Our Next Stop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sir, When Is Our Next Stop

Leslie Mesmer
Sep 23, 2012 Leslie Mesmer rated it did not like it
Shelves: gave-up-on-it
I am sorry to say that I really wanted to like this book since a friend said she laughed all the way through it.
I only made it 60% of the way through it but was ready to give up after 25%. :-(
I was hoping for more stories about the recruits but it was mainly of the driver and his van. He did say a little about recruits but usually in fewer lines than the mention of their stops at Cracker Barrel and Shoney's.
The chapters are so short and the mention of the recruits so little that you really d
Marti
Aug 31, 2012 Marti added it
This book was written by the husband of my aunt's sister. Got that? Ha!

Terry had the privilege of driving troops to their first stop in basic training. He drove both Army & Marine troops. In this book, he shares stories of their time on the road.

Terry is a Christian, & he prays for each of these young men & women, both upon delivery & once they have gone on to serve our country.

Short chapters, & the stories, so far, leave me wanting more.
Sharon
Sep 24, 2012 Sharon rated it it was ok
I laughed in several places and cried in other spots. I met the author several times while he lived in Middletown, Ohio. The author tells of his travels while taking some recruits to basic training.
Chase Roark
Chase Roark rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2012
Nameterry Susong
Nameterry Susong marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2012