Pillsbury Complete Cookbook

Pillsbury Complete Cookbook

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Here is the all-purpose cookbook you'll use again and again, filled with recipes you'll love from the name you know and trust-Pillsbury.
* Nearly 1,000 up-to-date recipes, all triple-tested in Pillsbury's famous kitchens
* More than 300 color photos of step-by-step techniques and finished dishes
* Cooking Basics chapter with key information on kitchen tools, ingredients, nutr...more
Paperback
Published April 1st 2006 by John Wiley & Sons (first published April 18th 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Pillsbury Complete Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pillsbury Complete Cookbook

Linda
Here is another candidate for your cookbook collection. Besides the fact that it is loaded with many recipes, the nutrition and dietary information is invaluable. Whether it is the older reader who needs to monitor cholesterol or watch their sodium intake to the younger person who is looking for a healtheir diet, it doesn't matter because either individual will appreciate what they will learn.

Tips and cook notes abound to help answer many of your questions. Besides basic techniques, the reader w...more
Stacey
I know, I know - so far all of my reviews are five stars. Can't help it - I'm throwing up here the ones I really loved. When I have time to read some bad ones I'll throw those reviews up, too :)

Excellent cookbook. Definitely along the veins of "kids in the kitchen" and "you have it in your cupboard" - both excellent features in any cookbook. If you're a busy mom, I recommend this book. If you love Pillsbury, I recommend this book. If you want to make a Pineapple Upside-Down Cake, I recommend thi...more
Joan
Received an edition of this cookbook as a wedding present(in 1982).
Every recipe is a gem. This book is an old friend that I love to
share and cook a meal/dessert or whatever with. I have spent hours with
this book and enjoyed every moment we have spent together. A great friend.
Marlee
Gorgeous pictures, helpful hints, and tasty ideas. Just the format is something to put together and break in like a new pair of shoes. It comes in a binder format slightly smaller than a school binder.
Raelene
Favorite recipes: White Chocolate Cheesecake and Baking Powder Biscuits. A great baking resource - lots of great desserts and down-home easy-to-make dishes. Not gourmet, but hearty regardless.
Jennifer Choisser
Popular standard American diet recipes that my childhood was made of. Mom used this book for most of her covered dished that she would take to fellowship dinners at church.
Rachel Rogers
Frequently pulled off the shelf for general reference (temperature to cook meats to, etc.). Some interesting recipes and very useful as a jumping off point.
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Sylvia
Sylvia added it
Jun 18, 2014
Geneva Morley
Geneva Morley marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Leroy
Leroy added it
Mar 25, 2014
Molly
Molly added it
Feb 28, 2014
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Jaymie
Jaymie marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
Ruth Ann
Ruth Ann marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Renee Scott
Renee Scott marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2013
Carmel
Carmel added it
May 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Pillsbury Cookbook Pillsbury: Best of the Bake-off Cookbook: 350 Recipes from Ameria's Favorite Cooking Contest (Pillsbury) Pillsbury: Best Cookies Cookbook: Favorite Recipes from America's Most-Trusted Kitchens (Pillsbury) Pillsbury: One-Dish Meals Cookbook: More Than 300 Recipes for Casseroles, Skillet Dishes and Slow-Cooker Meals (Pillsbury) Pillsbury Holiday Baking: Treats Filled with Cheer for a Magical Time of Year