Start by marking “Edward's Twilight: Edward's Version of Twilight” as Want to Read:
Edward's Twilight: Edward's Version of Twilight

Edward's Twilight: Edward's Version of Twilight

Edward's Twilight has been Amazon's #1 Twilight parody for the past 3 years, and has consistently ranked in the Top Ten of all parodies during the past 3 years as well (current as of January 2016).

Edward's Twilight is a wickedly irreverent parody of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight, and is the first and only book to tell Edward's version of Twilight. Far more faithful to the or
Published July 12th 2012 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Edward's Twilight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Edward's Twilight

osoordinary
Dec 01, 2012 osoordinary rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, amazon-prime
If you keep in mind that this is a parody of Twilight, from Edward's point of view, you can't help but enjoy the humor. The author makes fun of everything from Stephanie Meyer's books. It's a treat, if you're looking for a good laugh. This, coming from a fan of both the books and the movies.
Ari
Dec 25, 2015 Ari rated it liked it
At first this seemed like a funny parody of Twilight. It was humorous at first then started to drag slower and slower. There were some funny references in here. One of my favorites is when Jezebella says "Edwin, I can only describe what I feel in the sense that I tremble for my beloved. Thinking of you makes my heart quiver and knees wobble. My collective soul yearns for your touch." I thought that was very clever and you'd have to know the Twilight soundtrack to get that.

But overall the story
Tara Renee
not a great book, read because it sounded funny. It did make me laugh and thats what I was looking for. Something funny and entertaining, that I wouldnt get invested in.
Hannah
Apr 15, 2016 Hannah rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: no one
I'd like to start by saying that I do love the Twilight series (books and movies) but I am completely aware of how ridiculous it all is, and I love looking at memes and gifs that make fun of the series and point out all the plot holes, etc. I'm also a fan of Twilight parodies. I really enjoyed Nightlight by The Harvard Lampoon. It was completely ridiculous, idiotic humor, but it was well done. All of this is to say that my hatred of Edward's Twilight had nothing to do with the fact that it was m ...more
Meg McGregor
Jun 04, 2015 Meg McGregor rated it liked it
I absolutely loved the Twilight series. Saying that, I felt the humor in this book was dead on. Sorry for the pun.

The only thing I didn't like was the ending.

Also, you have to be somewhat culturally literate to get all the references to the vampires, movies, singers, etc.

I would never have bought the book but it was the first one I downloaded for free on my new Kindle. My daughter got it for me for Mothers Day. So, this book will hold a special place in my heart, for that reason alone.

I'm off
Khortney
Oct 15, 2016 Khortney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazingly interesting

I chose this rating because I enjoyed reading it.
Its not like the regular book or movie because its a parody. I have to say;if the regular book wasn't so interesting, this one would have been better.
I loved this story.
The only thing that bothered me about this story is the tomato juice smell because I hate tomato juice lol but nice work.
They should make another like this
Sam Johnson
Mar 28, 2016 Sam Johnson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed them poking fun at twilight.

I am a fan of the twilight books and movies. I found this a comic twist on the original and found myself laughing page after page. Not a book for everyone though. If you don't find it humorous early on then don't continue because the same humor continues though the whole book.
Sherri
Jun 23, 2013 Sherri rated it did not like it
I did not like this book. I is supposed to be humorous and a twist on the original. But it's not even interesting. Anyone could have done a better job. I think this author is obviously jealous of Edward. His 'jokes' are so corny. I did not read the entire novel and chose to throw this one out. That's what everyone does with garbage.
Patty
Nov 08, 2016 Patty rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It's a spoof. Could a spoof be well written? So far I'd say no.
With so many good books and so little time, why would I waste another second out of morbid curiosity? I'm pretty sure I tried reading this grab bag of excrement a year or more ago and couldn't go any further than I am currently. Why bother?!?
If you are a Stephanie Meyer fan drop this book and get the CHEMIST. It's good.
Vicki Marmillot
Jan 14, 2016 Vicki Marmillot rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I know this is a parody, but due to it being very blatant about being a parody, to the point of being ridiculous, it was hard to read and be able to enjoy. Very unimaginative, silly and an unfortunate waste of my time. I would not recommend this book even to anyone that enjoys satire or spoofs.
jenniffer lee flowers
Enjoyable/funny/weird

I liked it. it drew my attention. it was funny and weird cuz it was different ppl and set ups but they switched the names and some stuff around. all the while, I was imagining twilight in the scenes a lol bit
Felicia Johnson
Feb 18, 2013 Felicia Johnson rated it liked it
It was a parody. Looking at it in that light, it was pretty good. I laughed at most of the story. It was over the top and exaggerated the original story in a hilarious way. I like that it was written in Edwards POV. It seemed to make even funnier. Good job!
Annie Tevis
I wanted to like this because I absolutely love parodies and every now and then I did get a chuckle out of this. I'm not in love with it or like it enough to truly give it a 3 star rating. I'd give it a strong 2.5 for the few chuckles I did get but it's definitely something easily forgotten
Tiffany
This was a pretty humorous parody. In some ways I really enjoyed it, but other ways it was a little long. As a Twilight fan I really, really enjoyed the subtle and not-so-subtle refrences towards some of the sillier things in the books and movies. There were some major laugh out loud moments.
Leah Eski-prida
Jan 19, 2016 Leah Eski-prida rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't expect it to be a spoof off the book maybe if it was a movie it might have been funny I got a few chuckles off it but I thought it was stupid
Camille
Oct 26, 2015 Camille rated it did not like it
Shelves: skimmed, 2015
So yeah this is suppose to be a parody but most of it was not funny.
Tiffany Molloy
Jan 15, 2013 Tiffany Molloy rated it liked it
Funny, then again I thought How stupid. It was a fast read. So It wasn't so bad.
Annie
Apr 13, 2014 Annie rated it liked it
Its was funny, but mostly lame. So, i read it in one evening. It was less than 150 pages. Dont judge me.
tigerlilly c everett
Awwwssssooommm book !!!!????!!

I love it
Chris
Feb 06, 2014 Chris rated it did not like it
Hated this one...horrible, horrible, horrible!!!
Jenn
Apr 06, 2016 Jenn rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
An entertaining read

I love parodies! This was no exception, some of the jokes were hilarious. Laughter truly is the best medicine for you.
Haley
Feb 23, 2013 Haley rated it it was ok
Eh. Funny and ridiculous but a waste of time. Couldn't even finish it.
Teresa Gancedo
Mar 25, 2014 Teresa Gancedo rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Did not like it quite

it was stupid waste of time distros t :/ eread l a story distros r rd mal'll story d zzz make non lo Riviera kiddo yo aimed ok deolce

Michelle
Oct 05, 2012 Michelle rated it did not like it
Started reading but really couldn't get into this book. Managed the first two chapters then had to give up.
Elaine
Jan 08, 2017 Elaine rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Harmless fun
Tiff
Jan 26, 2016 Tiff rated it it was amazing
Another funny parody!
Kathy
Dec 04, 2012 Kathy rated it really liked it
This book is just too funny. Plain and simple.
Carra
Jun 10, 2013 Carra rated it did not like it
If I could give a negative star I would, worst book ever
Hill
Aug 02, 2014 Hill rated it liked it
I am a Twilight fan and I thought this was hilarious. Not a book I would pay for, but borrowed from Amazon prime lending library and laughed through the entire book.
Kate
Feb 14, 2013 Kate rated it liked it
This made me giggle, a ton!
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Editing & Deleting My Quotes 53 1985 Jun 01, 2013 11:32PM
twilight lovers!: New Twilight Parody 2 12 Nov 05, 2012 12:31AM
Goodreads Librari...: Writing Section on Profile Page 2 178 Oct 04, 2012 05:51PM
  • Plan B for the Middle Class: Stories
  • Barrier Island
  • Twilight parody (What if Bella Chose Jacob Instead?)
  • Togainu No Chi Volume 1
  • 30 Days of Night, Vol. 10: 30 Days 'Til Death
  • The Portable Stephen Crane
  • 30 Days of Night, Vol. 9: Beyond Barrow
  • The Magic Locket
  • 50 Shades of Gray Matter: Book 4 (The Swordsman Series)
  • An Actor's Life - A Short Story
  • How to Write a New York Times Bestseller in Ten Easy Steps (eBook Original)
  • A Zombie Christmas
  • The Goodreads Killer
  • Silent Stalker
  • The Secret Garden (Classic Starts Series)
  • 151+ Yo Momma Jokes (Funny and Hilarious Yo Momma Jokes): Huge Collection of Funny Yo Momma Jokes: Jokes, Humor, Comedy (Funny & Hilarious Joke Books)
  • Rowan
  • The Best American Humorous Short Stories
Joseph Veillon (Joe to his friends) grew up in the Cajun country of Louisiana, immersed in the culture of his French and Acadian heritage. He lives in the small town of Kinder, Louisiana, in a house crammed full of books and files of research materials. Joe is a huge fan of science fiction and horror, especially apocalyptic horror and zombies. When he is not writing or planning for the Zombie Apoc ...more
More about Joseph Veillon...