Start by marking “If the Shoe Fits, Go Barefoot” as Want to Read:
If the Shoe Fits, Go Barefoot

If the Shoe Fits, Go Barefoot

4.43  ·  Rating Details  ·  21 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
"After I read If the Shoe Fits, Go Barefoot, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Many of its messages hit home, and once I applied the principles, the book changed my life. A rocky relationship turned into a pleasant one. Major decisions became easier. This book goes much deeper than the typical self-help book, and I'd read most of them."

– The Book Doctor and owner of Zebra
Paperback, 1st, 310 pages
Published July 23rd 2012 by Infinity Multimedia Productions (first published July 12th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about If the Shoe Fits, Go Barefoot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If the Shoe Fits, Go Barefoot

Jeffery Thompson
Mar 16, 2015 Jeffery Thompson rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone
I had the off chance of seeing Sophia speak in Boulder a few months ago. I got an autographed copy of this book, because I liked her talk. I finally had a chance to read it and found it really helpful dealing with my kids. The book isn't written about kids, but provides wisdom into yourself and how you bring yourself into relationship with others.
Lee Choy
Jun 14, 2014 Lee Choy rated it it was amazing
A thorough self help book and an inspirational read. It gave me a lot to think about. I am applying the book's concepts to my life & I'm feeling good about the results. I recommend for everyone who is ready to be happier life.
Alexia Drummond
Nov 27, 2015 Alexia Drummond rated it it was amazing
I am not one who reviews past the star ranking, but had to say something about this book. I loved it! Written well, amazing perceptive, and applicable! Have it on the nightstand & will look back on it often.
Melissa McBride
Sep 21, 2014 Melissa McBride rated it it was amazing
Well chosen words and fresh outlook to explain why life is so difficult and why change is like pushing a boulder uphill. I have highlighted so much of this authors book. Thank you, Ms. Wellman!
Suzanne Barnett
Feb 17, 2014 Suzanne Barnett rated it it was amazing
This book helped me get to the root of my futile battle of trying to lose weight. I didn't expect that the book would help me with something I've struggled with for the past 15 years.
Alan Feinstein
Dec 21, 2014 Alan Feinstein rated it it was amazing
Stumbled across this captivating guide to self reflection. Like a fine wine, it blossomed into contemplating the full breadth of meaning as it related to my life.
Katherine Chap
Jan 13, 2014 Katherine Chap rated it it was amazing
All I can say is wow! Great book!! Fresh perspective for a new year--new life. Who is the author? The book should be a best seller. It is honest and thought provoking. I found it on Amazon. The description caught my attention, but I didn't expect to be so taken by the book. A must read!
Dale Lloyd
Apr 12, 2014 Dale Lloyd rated it it was amazing
Very though provoking and interesting!
Dan Mislay
Jan 06, 2014 Dan Mislay rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All adults both men and women
Recommended to Dan by: gift
Received this book as a Christmas gift and couldn't put it down. Very relevant information for living a full life. Kudos to the author, she did a great job making self-help applicable to daily living.
Amy
Mar 19, 2013 Amy rated it liked it
I won this book through Goodreads Thank you very much. Sofia Wellman had a very interesting life a real estate agent turned self help author. This book got me thinking about my life. I am in the process of trying to make myself healthier. It gave me a push to realize I need to change some aspects of my life and why it is so hard to make permanent changes.
Lori
Jun 08, 2013 Lori rated it liked it
I won this book from Goodreads. I found it difficult to follow the line of thinking at some points in the book but overall it was a decent book. It does get you thinking about the situations in your life.
Elisha Rodriguez
Feb 22, 2013 Elisha Rodriguez rated it really liked it
I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway. This is a well writen book that has much to think about. I encourage any adult who is looking for inspiration and incouragement to read this book.
john albarado
Jan 17, 2013 john albarado rated it really liked it
Shelves:
very good book
Alma
Alma marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
Ruth  Wilson
Ruth Wilson marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
susan hedger
susan hedger marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Tejas Janet
Tejas Janet marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Barbara Bue
Barbara Bue marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Colie
Colie marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2013
Ivinela Samuilova
Ivinela Samuilova marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
Shirley
Shirley marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2013
Tami
Tami marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2013
Inspirational and...: New book about understanding your existence 1 3 Dec 28, 2012 10:40AM
  • The Storykeepers
  • Cue Cards for Life: Thoughtful Tips for Better Relationships
  • Authentic: Developing the Disciplines of a Sincere Faith
  • Cheaper, Better, Faster: Over 2,000 Tips and Tricks to Save You Time and Money Every Day
  • The Petrifying Plot Of The Plummeting Pants (Boy Zero Wannabe Hero #1)
  • An Absorbing Errand: How Artists and Craftsmen Make Their Way to Mastery
  • Professor Payne's Intrepid Time Travelers (A Leap Behind Series, #1)
  • HeartStone (Dolvia Saga #2)
  • The Nightmare Collection (Nightmare, #1-2)
  • The Autobiography of A Somebody
  • Mind Over Mind: The Surprising Power of Expectations
  • Notes from a Coma
  • Shadows of the Hidden
  • Love, War and Ice Cream: Family Stories
From a very young age Sofia was compelled to understand the deeper meaning of all things. Although her curious nature and determination were useful in building a successful business, her real journey to delve into the meaning of life was prompted by catastrophic life experiences. Her ability to carve her own path in life has enabled her to transform painful experiences into a new beginning. Sofia ...more
More about Sofia A. Wellman...