Start by marking “Unbelievably Gluten-Free: 128 Delicious Recipes: Dinner Dishes You Never Thought You'd Be Able to Eat Again” as Want to Read:

3.75  ·  Rating Details  ·  64 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Unbelievably gluten-free pizza! Unbelievably gluten-free fried chicken! Unbelievably gluten-free pasta! Plus breads, dumplings, fritters, pies, cakes, puddings, and more. For the 30 million Americans who have an allergy or sensitivity to gluten—and their families, who want to reclaim the dinner experience of everyone eating the same thing—Anne Byrn creates 125 amazing dish ...more
Published October 30th 2012 by Workman Publishing Company (first published October 23rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Unbelievably Gluten-Free, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbelievably Gluten-Free

Robert Wright
Jan 01, 2013 Robert Wright rated it liked it
Shelves: cooking, recipes
Since Unbelievably Gluten-Free is a fairly recent publication with few reviews as yet, I feel the need for some counterpoint before I get to the meat of my review. (Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I feel the need to offer a counterbalancing one.)

1) It's not marketed as a vegetarian cookbook. So while it's fair to point out there aren't many vegan/vegetarian options here, it's not realistic to make that a major negative point of a review. It's like complaining that a Middle Eastern coo
Shana
Apr 04, 2015 Shana rated it really liked it
Same author as Cake Doctor, love this book, she is not writing a gluten free book because she has to go gluten free but because she wants to make gluten free food delicious. I can't wait to make many of these, I will be buying this book!
Lisa
Aug 10, 2014 Lisa rated it really liked it
Yay! Fairly simple, realistic, and doable recipes for the cooking challenged such as myself.
Dianna Anderson
Feb 10, 2013 Dianna Anderson rated it really liked it
This is a book I won in a Goodreads Giveaway. I am not a Gluten-Free cook by any means but am looking to expand not just my reading genre. I was surprised my many of the recipes. The book was filled to the brim with everything you could possibly want. It had the usual breakfast, lunch and dinner but also lighter dishes along with indulgent dishes or hearty pastas and sauces which I had thought impossible before I read the book. Definitely an eye opener in regards to gluten-free. Lots of recipes ...more
Kimberly
Sep 04, 2014 Kimberly rated it really liked it
I found this Gluten-free recipe book to be a very well rounded book.
It provided different variations to our usual meals that my children and family enjoyed.
The recipes were delicious and simple too!

Disclaimer
*I received a copy of this book in a First Reads giveaway in exchange for an honest review. This in no way affected my opinion of the book or the content disclosed in my review. *
Micah
Nov 24, 2012 Micah rated it it was ok
Shelves: cooking
Picked this up from the new book shelf at the library today. This book had very few dinner recipes that had any interest to me as a vegetarian. It also relied on expensive flour mixes for most of its breads. It might be a helpful cookbook for someone who is not familiar with cooking or gluten-free foods, but as someone who loves to cook, I found it boring, dry, and unappetizing.
Angie
Oct 13, 2013 Angie rated it liked it
It wasn't a bad book but only 7 recipes sounded good to me.. Mostly because I don't want to use gluten free flours but would rather use whole foods as most processed gluten free goods/ mixes are usually low in fiber and nutrients (as told to me by my nutritionist) and I just prefer whole foods...
Siobhan
Jan 27, 2013 Siobhan rated it it was amazing
This cookbook is full of simple gluten-free recipes. SO many of my favorite dishes - from quiche lorraine to red velvet cake - is in here!

I have already made two of the recipes and am very pleased with the results.

My new go-to cookbook!

Morgan griggs
Feb 18, 2013 Morgan griggs rated it it was amazing
i won this book in a good reads giveaway

i was so happy to get this book and excited to start cooking. Gluten-free recipes who would for thought they would taste so good, cant wait to make more meals. yum!
Nan Cairo
Mar 24, 2013 Nan Cairo rated it it was ok
I was really disappointed in that a lot of the recipes call for products that you must buy like Bisquick gluten free baking mix which is expensive. I was looking for recipes using different flours.
Monique
Jan 08, 2013 Monique rated it liked it
Shelves: library-book
Many good recipes but too much of if this then that. No firm list of pantry staples. I was looking for more quick dinner meals. A bit disappointed.
Tommy
Feb 14, 2013 Tommy rated it liked it
This has some good recipes but I was disappointed that most of the recipes called for purchased ingrediants.
PWRL
Apr 15, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013-new
O
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
May 28, 2016
Nicolette
Nicolette rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2016
Tanis
Tanis added it
Mar 14, 2016
Garfield Johnson
Garfield Johnson rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2016
Amanda Rostami
Amanda Rostami rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2016
Nancy Anderson
Nancy Anderson rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2016
Alden
Alden rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2016
Jamie Brindamour
Jamie Brindamour marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2015
brenda white
brenda white rated it really liked it
Nov 23, 2015
vicky buckman
vicky buckman rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2015
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
Meg Venz
Meg Venz marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2015
Crystal
Crystal rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2015
Jenifer
Jenifer rated it it was ok
Sep 16, 2015
Alan
Alan marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
laila fernando
laila fernando rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2015
Dorothy M Singleton
Dorothy M Singleton rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Not Your Mother's Book...On Dogs
  • Gluten-Free on a Shoestring, Quick and Easy: 100 Recipes for the Food You Love--Fast!
  • The Cooper's Wife Is Missing: The Trials Of Bridget Cleary
  • 1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes
  • Quick 5 Ingredients AND/OR 15 Minutes Meal Recipes
  • Unreliable: A novel of suspense
  • Small Plates and Sweet Treats: My Family's Journey to Gluten-Free Cooking, from the Creator of Cannelle et Vanille
  • 5 Ingredients 15 Minutes Prep Time Slow Cooker Cookbook
  • The G-Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide
  • Living Gluten-Free for Dummies
  • The How Can It Be Gluten Free Cookbook
  • Story of a Secret State: My Report to the World
  • The Holy Twins: Benedict and Scholastica
  • The Beckford Formula, Lose the Fat for Good!
  • Paleo Slow Cooker: 75 Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Gluten-Free Paleo Slow Cooker Recipes for a Paleo Diet
  • Lost Angel Walkabout: One Traveler's Tales
  • Easy Paleo Snacks Cookbook: Over 125 Satisfying Recipes for a Healthy Paleo Diet
  • In His Footsteps: Be Happy in Every Situation, Find Your Purpose