Start by marking “Warrior Geeks: How 21st Century Technology Is Changing the Way We Fight and Think about War” as Want to Read:

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  9 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Warrior Geeks surveys the cybernetic technologies aiming to incorporate soldiers into a cybernetic system through which the military can read their thoughts and mold them accordingly. It considers the anticipated cooperation of men and robots on the battlefields of tomorrow, and it measures the extent to which armies may one day be able to reengineer warriors through pharm ...more
Published March 5th 2013 by Columbia University Press (first published December 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Warrior Geeks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warrior Geeks

Yana Shevkirova
Jul 07, 2016 Yana Shevkirova rated it really liked it
I love his way of writing - incredibly convincing, clear, well-structured and with just enough metaphors to keep things interesting. However, his books sound quite similar, regardless of the fact that they explore somewhat different concepts and issues. Nevertheless, this one is a good account of technology shaping the human mind in general and war in particular. He explores issues, which, I think, have not been a subject to sufficient attention and will prove to be critical in the future.
J.J. Snow
Mar 08, 2014 J.J. Snow rated it liked it
It was ok - I was hoping for more focus on today's tech and less of a historical approach. Good info, but I thought it would be something else so a little disappointed.
Joshua
Joshua rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2016
Luigi Scazzieri
Luigi Scazzieri rated it liked it
May 31, 2015
Meltem
Meltem rated it liked it
Jan 24, 2017
Emily
Emily rated it it was ok
Jan 15, 2016
Adam Elkus
Adam Elkus rated it it was ok
Mar 27, 2013
Ilidio
Ilidio rated it liked it
Dec 12, 2016
Yuchi Wang
Yuchi Wang rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2014
Ali Incredible
Ali Incredible marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2013
Nicolas Landrin
Nicolas Landrin marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2013
Sky
Sky marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2013
Phil
Phil marked it as to-read
May 10, 2013
Sarah marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2013
Benjamin Okito-lumbi
Benjamin Okito-lumbi marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Alex Trembath
Alex Trembath marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Rich Willson
Rich Willson marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Emmi Aman
Emmi Aman marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014