Start by marking “Crowdfund it!” as Want to Read:
Crowdfund it!

Crowdfund it!

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Crowdfund it! is a comprehensive guide to the global crowdfunding phenomenon, which was expected to raise over $US5 billion for projects of all kinds worldwide in 2013.

The third edition of Crowdfund it! features an expanded section on equity crowdfunding, updated case studies and profiles plus details of several new fundraising websites. It’s on sale now.

Fully revised for
Paperback, 3rd edition, 240 pages
Published August 29th 2012 by Editia

To ask other readers questions about Crowdfund it!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crowdfund it!

Zöe Yu
Since it is a business-oriented book, I liked it, but I was not crazy about it. I can imagine how much effort the author put into while writing the book. Some important informations are in the book, but less explanation on funding models and so on. By listing different website makes me feel doesn't worth the price I pay. And also, I would suggest a much more organized list by geographical feature or other features, current arrangement for the website lists is a little messy for me.
Tracy
With Crowdfund it!, Anna Maguire has crafted a compact yet very useful guide to the major (and a few minor) crowdfunding platforms.

This ebook provides creatives, small business start-ups and charities/NFPs a valuable resource to enhance their understanding of the new(ish) but rapidly growing area of crowdfunding/microfinance, where collectives of individuals pledge small amounts to a common goal or project.

With summaries of the top 12 crowdfunding platforms, interviews with people who have suc
Nicholas
Goodreads win. Will read and review once received.

This is a pretty good book for anyone interested in the crowdfund it or even just to keep up with the latest thing. This book definitely answered my questions that i had about it. I hate admiting I didn't know to much about crowdfund before reading this book.
Editia Books
This is a great guide for those contemplating running a crowdfunding campaign, but also interesting reading for anyone who likes to keep up with developments in culture and technology. Disclaimer: I am its publisher! You can buy it for $AUD7 at http://editia.com/books/crowdfund-it/
Charlotte Harper
Really good read for anyone interested in the intersection between the arts, entrepreneurship, culture and social tech. Or planning a crowdfunding campaign. Disclaimer: I am its publisher!

You can buy the book for $AUD7 at http://editia.com/books/crowdfund-it/
Lee Atkinson
I've been curious about crowdfunding for a while, and this book has answered many of my questions and given me lots of great information and ideas... and lots to think about. Highly recommend it to anyone interested in crowdfunding a project.
Nell Dickinson
Nell Dickinson marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Krishna Kowarkar
Krishna Kowarkar marked it as to-read
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Mark Sparling
Mark Sparling marked it as to-read
Paige
Paige marked it as to-read
Nicole Silva
Nicole Silva marked it as to-read
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Gail Liddington
Gail Liddington marked it as to-read
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Mason
Mason marked it as to-read
Jessica Carbaugh
Jessica Carbaugh marked it as to-read
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Allison vescio
Allison vescio marked it as to-read
Ken
Ken marked it as to-read
Matt
Matt marked it as to-read
Jessica Urmin
Jessica Urmin marked it as to-read
Cynthia Betancourt
Cynthia Betancourt marked it as to-read
Billie jo smith
Billie jo smith marked it as to-read
Amarithia Lecroix
Amarithia Lecroix marked it as to-read
Ona
Ona marked it as to-read
  • The Year Without Pants: WordPress.com and the Future of Work
  • Merchants of Culture: The Publishing Business in the Twenty-First Century
  • Heart, Smarts, Guts, and Luck: What It Takes to Be an Entrepreneur and Build a Great Business
  • The Procrastination Equation: How to Stop Putting Things Off and Start Getting Stuff Done
  • Lead with a Story: A Guide to Crafting Business Narratives That Captivate, Convince, and Inspire
  • The Missing Ink: The Lost Art of Handwriting
  • Octopus: Sam Israel, the Secret Market, and Wall Street's Wildest Con
  • RAW VEGAN On The Fast Lane
  • Are You Kidding Me?: My Life with an Extremely Loud Family, Bathroom Calamities, and Crazy Relatives
  • Social Wealth: How to Build Extraordinary Relationships By Transforming the Way We Live, Love, Lead and Network
  • Sell Their Stuff
  • After The End
  • 11 Rules for Creating Value in the Social Era
  • Unbelievable Me: A 5-Step Program for Shifting to a Powerful Mindset & Experiencing True Success in All Areas of Life
  • Starr College Guide: An Asian’s Guide to the Ivy League and America’s Top Universities
  • Sixteen
  • The Art of Eating through the Zombie Apocalypse: A Cookbook and Culinary Survival Guide
  • Under an English Heaven: An Ellie Kent Mystery
Anna Maguire has worked in publishing and digital content for 25 years. Anna teaches authors about their digital publishing and crowdfunding options and trains publishing students.

In September 2012 Anna published Crowdfund it! - her first ebook with information on 44 platforms and comprehensive 'How-to' Crowdfunding information. The book also highlights nine innovative platforms and successful ca
More about Anna Maguire...