Start by marking “Endless Magic (Stella Mayweather #6)” as Want to Read:
Endless Magic (Stella Mayweather #6)

Endless Magic (Stella Mayweather #6)

When Stella awakens, the last thing she remembers is being kidnapped by The Brotherhood. Robbed of her magic and memories, she struggles to discover what happened to her and why. She’s not even sure how she escaped until her terrifying memories begin to return.

Stella soon learns she wasn’t The Brotherhood’s only target; and by escaping, she was forced to leave others behin
243 pages
Published April 14th 2016 by Audacious

Elisa Hordon
Apr 20, 2016 Elisa Hordon rated it it was amazing
Oh what an awesome finish to one of my favourite Witchy series. Yes I am sad it has come to an end but all good things eventually do but I did love how it all ended, the final battle was amazing, really amazing. Stella Mayweather is back and ready to finish the brotherhood for good. After being kidnapped and drained of her powers Stella managed to escape but she can not remember what happened while she was held captive and it is frustrating her to know she has lost 2 months of her life. Evan has ...more
Annie Logan
Nov 01, 2016 Annie Logan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spellbinding.

I read all 6 books in a fortnight and they were all brilliant. I absolutely loved all the characters, especially Stella, Evan and Gage and when I got to the last page of book 6 I was so disappointed to discover there was not a book 7 to start reading straight away!! So my question is...will there be more to read about Stella? I've recommended these books to my family and friends and warned them that once they start reading them they will definitely be spellbound.
Linda Burchfield
Oh I'm going to miss this story!

What a wonderful adventurous, suspenseful, nail biting, magical reading. I was swept away throughout the whole book. For the most part I thought the ending was great even though I would have changed some parts, but that is my thinking and not everyone's. Read it and make your own decisions!
S.L. Perryman
Sep 26, 2016 S.L. Perryman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I love this series. It's magical and well thought out. There are many twists and turns in the plot to keep you interested though some are predictable others catch you by surprise. I love how the characters start out as complete strangers but quickly become extremely close friends that are more like family and look out for one another through the toughest of times. I'd love for there to be one last book after this one, just to see where the characters end up.
Terrie L. McCorkle
Great series

Keeps your interest. Lots of diversity.
Draws you into the characters conflicts.
Would have liked to see them explore Stella's father's family.

Boneist
Sep 21, 2016 Boneist rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this series. Yes, it's fluff, but it was fun, entertaining and kept me turning pages throughout.
Barbara
Sep 08, 2016 Barbara rated it it was amazing
What an amazing conclusion to the six book series. Everything tied together and became complete including Stella's witch journey and finding everything she needed and wanted in life. It was a battle of good vs evil abs good prevailed.
Arlene
Aug 30, 2016 Arlene rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Left wanting more

This was not the epic battle I was expecting, and t her was no surprise regarding the super witch. What did surprise me though was the revelation to what Auborn and Georgia's motives were.
This series was a good fantasy that had me gripped form book 1, although at times it was easy to predict what was going to happen it held my imagination.
This is the first time I have read anything by Camilla Chafer and I doubt it will be the last.
Isla
Aug 05, 2016 Isla rated it liked it
I read this series knowing that it wasn't literature, that it wasn't particularly well written. But it is still really enjoyable! I love a wee urban fantasy. Sometimes you need an easy read as a break, and Camilla Chafer is perfect for that.
Jeanie Jackson
Aug 12, 2016 Jeanie Jackson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal, read-2016
Endless Magic provides the ending perfect ending to the Stella Mayweather series! Now I want books for all my other friends in the series and I want to see where her magic and her love take her.
Gwen Samson
Jun 15, 2016 Gwen Samson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

I gave this book top rating because it is a fantastic read. Full of suspense, magic and above story. Loved it
Darlene E
Darlene E rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2016
Victoria
Victoria rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2016
Fiona Copp
Fiona Copp rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2016
christine mangalino
christine mangalino rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2016
andrewjamesnewtonwatling
andrewjamesnewtonwatling rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2016
Richard Southey
Richard Southey rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2016
Jennifer Hill
Jennifer Hill rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2016
Susan Meisner
Susan Meisner rated it really liked it
May 28, 2016
Sharon
Sharon rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2016
Roisin Keane
Roisin Keane rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2016
Sally
Sally rated it really liked it
May 12, 2016
Teresa Fisher
Teresa Fisher rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2016
Jenni Thomson
Jenni Thomson rated it really liked it
Oct 31, 2016
Edward Rempala
Edward Rempala rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2016
Dianne
Dianne rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2016
Missy Almand
Missy Almand rated it it was ok
Aug 27, 2016
Mrs P G MacKenie
Mrs P G MacKenie rated it really liked it
May 05, 2016
Jess
Jess rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2016
Jamie
Jamie rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Heroes Under Siege (Talent Chronicles, #3)
  • Zenith (The Ylem Trilogy, #3)
  • Moonlight (The Guardian Legacies #3)
  • A Brush of Fire (Black Symphony, #2)
  • Silver Silence (Druids of Avalon, #4)
  • It Had To Be You (The Mephisto Covenant, #5)
  • Untitled (Faeble, #3)
  • Torn Wings (The Never Dark, #2)
  • The Lament of the Vampire Bride (Vampire Bride, #3)
  • Mommy’s Little Soldier: A troubled child. An absent mom. A shocking secret.
  • Reckoning (The Watchers, #5)
  • Firestorm (Deadtown, #6)
  • Stronger (Strong, #2)
  • Clairaudience (Gives Light #7)
  • South Row
  • The Devils' War - Destiny Awaits (The Devil's Eyes, #8)
  • Family (Insanity #7)
  • A Bouquet of Dilemma
Hi! I'm a USA Today bestselling author of mystery and urban fantasy novels. I'm also a freelance journalist and have written for newspapers, magazines and websites throughout the world.

I live in London, UK, with my family.
More about Camilla Chafer...

Stella Mayweather (6 books)
  • Illicit Magic (Stella Mayweather, #1)
  • Unruly Magic (Stella Mayweather, #2)
  • Devious Magic (Stella Mayweather, #3)
  • Magic Rising (Stella Mayweather, #4)
  • Arcane Magic (Stella Mayweather, #5)