Start by marking “Looking For Trouble (Texas Trouble, #4)” as Want to Read:
Looking For Trouble (Texas Trouble, #4)

Looking For Trouble (Texas Trouble #4)

Country singer, Jess Sparks, is finally watching her star rise, after shedding the weight of a thieving manager and boyfriend three years ago. Jess has worked her butt off since to recover from it, and it's finally paying off, because she's on the verge of signing a big recording contract.

Someone from Bowie, Texas calls and asks her to sing at a wedding reception, and she
Published August 6th 2012 by Becky McGraw

To ask other readers questions about Looking For Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Looking For Trouble

Donna Porter
Dec 14, 2013 Donna Porter rated it really liked it
This was the story of Wade and Jess. Jess is a country singer who is trying to make it big in music. Wade see her performs and they connect and have a one night stand. A year later the band is hired to play at a wedding and Wade see her. She wants nothing to do with him and he notices a baby seat so he thinks she has a boyfriend. After a while he realizes that she lied and the baby is his. Then the turmoil of their relationship starts with its ups and downs. How will it end. Read the story and f ...more
Paula Legate
Dec 27, 2012 Paula Legate rated it it was amazing
This was an Awesome book! At times I held my breath, while sitting on the edge of my seat. Other times I laughed, and smiled while reading this book. Yet there were times I wanted to scream or throw something I was so mad at Wade. In the end both Wade, and Jess won over my Heart, and pulled at my Heartstrings. So you can see this book brought out all kinds of emotions. The plot was really good! This is one of those books I can see myself re reading latter on.
Jo
Jun 03, 2013 Jo rated it it was amazing
I loved Wade in this book, a great man with problems he does his best to overcome and is so believable in the process. Jess is stubborn and independant through fear and the tests this relationship endures make for another piece of witty story-telling.
Debbie Collins
Jan 05, 2015 Debbie Collins rated it it was amazing
Looking For Trouble is the fourth book in the Texas Trouble series, and I want to say that this series keeps getting better. Jess Sparks is a country singer who performs at a wedding in Bowie, Texas, where she meets sexy professional rodeo rider Wade Roberts. The chemistry between them is off the charts, and after one night of passion, they go their separate ways. One year passes and the beautiful country singer returns to Bowie, to perform at an anniversary party, but she never expected to run ...more
Laura Hannaway
Sep 01, 2013 Laura Hannaway rated it did not like it
I like and awful lot about this one and the hero and supporting characters were all great. The real let down was the heroine! I just couldn't like her at all. Although she had gone through some pretty awful stuff she just seemed to bring most of them on herself with her rotten attitude. She came across to me like a spoilt, whiney brat who was utterly selfish and self centred and didn't deserve someone as supportive as Wade. Although he too had his problems he didn't seem to create as many of the ...more
Kumiko Lei  ~Lost In A Book~
Jun 21, 2013 Kumiko Lei ~Lost In A Book~ rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book more than the last one in the series. Jess and Wade's chemistry really came through and I loved how he doted on his daughter from the moment he laid eyes on her. It made me want to cry.

Bringing in the issue of postpartum depression was interesting. I did realize that is what she had but at first I thought she really was just crazy and selfish. Jess did grate on my nerves a bit at first until she got herself together. I won't say that it took away from the book because having
Rachel
Jan 16, 2016 Rachel rated it liked it
I enjoyed the story and the writing style of the author. Jess was doing her best to become a stronger person, and that her friend (Jazzie) helped to keep her in check. I like that both the main characters were given circumstances that they were both forced to overcome, which helps them ultimately relate to one another. The chemistry between Wade and Jess ran the scale between sweet and seriously hot. Overall, I found this to be a good read and will probably check out some of the other books in t ...more
Pj Nusbaum
Mar 12, 2014 Pj Nusbaum rated it it was amazing
I don't know how Becky does it but each book keeps getting better an better. Jess has a secret an doesn't want Wade to find out. Wade is a hard working cowboy/ bull rider. He is working on a ranch as there manager. Jess is a country singer trying to make it big. They met a yr ago at a wedding, were Jess an her band was hired to sing.
I love reading books that make you feel an keeps you thinking about the people in the story. I defiantly recommend this book.
Rose helg
May 20, 2015 Rose helg rated it it was amazing
Good Book Must Read

This Book Is So So Good. Jess and wade had a one night stand. When she return Wade found out about his baby, Angel. First, Hess was mess up then Wade got Mess up but in the end they got the loves of their life. Good Book. From hospital rooms to kidnapping, to hospital room again. It ended good. No cliffhanger.
Pamela
Apr 23, 2014 Pamela rated it it was amazing
This book will make you have chill bumps!!!!!
To have love that will make you challenge your heart
But touch your soul is unbelievable! Have you ever
Heard a something and it makes your heart stop beating
Will this book and its story will do that to you. Thank you
Becky MaGraw for another wonderful book!!!!
Alison Davies
Jan 02, 2015 Alison Davies rated it it was amazing
Such a fast paced story, from start to finish... Wade and Jess spend one passion filled night together, that changes their lives forever... A year later they meet up again...One heartbreak after another, will they make it out the other side?? I couldn't put this book down and read it in a day and loved every second of it!!
Bette Hansen
Feb 15, 2014 Bette Hansen rated it it was amazing
Jess Sparks is back in Bowie but wants nothing to do with Wade Roberts. After their wild night together a year ago Jess has been on Wade's mind and he doesn't understand what the problem is. Read this great book to find out just what kind of trouble is in store for Jess and Wade. Highly recommended.
Negar Arvanaghi
May 26, 2014 Negar Arvanaghi rated it liked it
She was so crazy for most of the book. I knew right away it was postpartum depression. I kinda dug it, though. I was happy she got help, finally, so she was relatively normal for the rest of the book. I liked that there was a little suspense and action. Wade was so hot!

I received a free copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Sandy
May 27, 2014 Sandy rated it it was amazing
Can not stop reading this series.

This is another great book in this series. I started with book 12 and then we went back to start at the beginning. I will be broke before I finish this series but can't stop reading. The stories are all so well written and keep you interested the whole way through.
Rachel Rule
Jan 03, 2014 Rachel Rule rated it really liked it
Again good read!!! Jess drive me a lil insane...I get the reason for her issues but gees Wade was perfect...anyway after a few twists, turns and action everything worked out :-) Wade is hot, loved him n his lil bit in the rodeo as I haven't read a book with much rodeo stuff so really liked it :-)
Tia
Feb 14, 2013 Tia rated it liked it
Decent novel, some very screwed up scenes. Also the author needs to learn to get her facts straight because her lawyer comments were so far off base. That was annoying.
Susan Chaney
Mar 27, 2016 Susan Chaney rated it it was amazing
Looking for Trouble #4/ Becky Mcgraw

Loved the entire book! McGraw gave it all to us romance, hot sex, suspense, and happy ending. Great read for new readers!
Jeannette
Sep 04, 2015 Jeannette rated it liked it
Great book.

This was a great book to read. Loved the highs and the lows of this story. Cannot wait to read the next book.
Kenzie
So far it is a good story. I thought it was erotica but perhaps it is just a romance (which is still good).
Tracie Derr
Tracie Derr rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2014
Jan Whiteman
Jan Whiteman rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2014
Kat
Kat rated it it was ok
Apr 02, 2016
Marilynn Sangurima
Marilynn Sangurima rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2016
Sylvia
Sylvia rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2015
Nursechick76
Nursechick76 rated it really liked it
Oct 07, 2015
Katorah Kenway
Katorah Kenway rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2014
barbara wagner
barbara wagner rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was ok
Apr 21, 2013
CARLA WALTON
CARLA WALTON rated it really liked it
May 09, 2015
Paula
Paula rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2015
  • Fencing You In (Riding Tall, #3)
  • Cowboy 12 Pack: Twelve-Novel Boxed Set
  • Flanked (Studs in Spurs #5)
  • My Aliyah: Heart in Chains (Texas Heat, #2)
  • Just a Cowboy and His Baby (Spikes & Spurs, #6)
  • Unbreakable (The Dalton Gang #2)
  • A Match Made In Texas (Diamondback Ranch #3)
  • A Knight in Cowboy Boots (McKnight, #1)
  • Josh's Justice (Bad in Boots, #4)
  • Impact (Buckin' Bull Riders, #1)
  • Jesse  (The Secret Life of Cowboys, #3)
  • Boots and Promises  (Ugly Stick Saloon, #2.5)
A Jill of many trades, NYT and USA Today Bestselling Author Becky McGraw has been an optician, a beautician, a legal secretary, a real estate broker, web designer, graphic artist, and romance writer. She knows just enough to make her dangerous, and her humor-laced contemporary western cowboy, and military, police procedural romantic suspense novels varied and interesting. Becky resides in Florida ...more
More about Becky McGraw...

Texas Trouble (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • My Kind of Trouble (Texas Trouble, #1)
  • The Trouble With Love (Texas Trouble, #2)
  • Double the Trouble (Texas Trouble, #3)
  • Trouble In Dixie (Texas Trouble, #5)
  • Asking For Trouble (Texas Trouble, #6)
  • Chasing Trouble (Texas Trouble, #7)
  • Here Comes Trouble (Texas Trouble, #8)
  • Worth The Trouble (Texas Trouble, #9)
  • Royal Trouble (Texas Trouble, #10)
  • Trouble With the Law  (Texas Trouble, #11)