Start by marking “Looking For Trouble (Texas Trouble, #4)” as Want to Read:
Looking For Trouble (Texas Trouble, #4)

Looking For Trouble (Texas Trouble #4)

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  279 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Country singer, Jess Sparks, is finally watching her star rise, after shedding the weight of a thieving manager and boyfriend three years ago. Jess has worked her butt off since to recover from it, and it's finally paying off, because she's on the verge of signing a big recording contract.

Someone from Bowie, Texas calls and asks her to sing at a wedding reception, and she
Published August 6th 2012 by Becky McGraw

To ask other readers questions about Looking For Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Looking For Trouble

Donna Porter
This was the story of Wade and Jess. Jess is a country singer who is trying to make it big in music. Wade see her performs and they connect and have a one night stand. A year later the band is hired to play at a wedding and Wade see her. She wants nothing to do with him and he notices a baby seat so he thinks she has a boyfriend. After a while he realizes that she lied and the baby is his. Then the turmoil of their relationship starts with its ups and downs. How will it end. Read the story and f ...more
Paula Legate
This was an Awesome book! At times I held my breath, while sitting on the edge of my seat. Other times I laughed, and smiled while reading this book. Yet there were times I wanted to scream or throw something I was so mad at Wade. In the end both Wade, and Jess won over my Heart, and pulled at my Heartstrings. So you can see this book brought out all kinds of emotions. The plot was really good! This is one of those books I can see myself re reading latter on.
Jo
I loved Wade in this book, a great man with problems he does his best to overcome and is so believable in the process. Jess is stubborn and independant through fear and the tests this relationship endures make for another piece of witty story-telling.
Laura Hannaway
I like and awful lot about this one and the hero and supporting characters were all great. The real let down was the heroine! I just couldn't like her at all. Although she had gone through some pretty awful stuff she just seemed to bring most of them on herself with her rotten attitude. She came across to me like a spoilt, whiney brat who was utterly selfish and self centred and didn't deserve someone as supportive as Wade. Although he too had his problems he didn't seem to create as many of the ...more
Alison Davies
Such a fast paced story, from start to finish... Wade and Jess spend one passion filled night together, that changes their lives forever... A year later they meet up again...One heartbreak after another, will they make it out the other side?? I couldn't put this book down and read it in a day and loved every second of it!!
Sandy
Can not stop reading this series.

This is another great book in this series. I started with book 12 and then we went back to start at the beginning. I will be broke before I finish this series but can't stop reading. The stories are all so well written and keep you interested the whole way through.
Pamela
This book will make you have chill bumps!!!!!
To have love that will make you challenge your heart
But touch your soul is unbelievable! Have you ever
Heard a something and it makes your heart stop beating
Will this book and its story will do that to you. Thank you
Becky MaGraw for another wonderful book!!!!
Kumiko Lei  ~Lost In A Book~
I enjoyed this book more than the last one in the series. Jess and Wade's chemistry really came through and I loved how he doted on his daughter from the moment he laid eyes on her. It made me want to cry.

Bringing in the issue of postpartum depression was interesting. I did realize that is what she had but at first I thought she really was just crazy and selfish. Jess did grate on my nerves a bit at first until she got herself together. I won't say that it took away from the book because having
Pj Nusbaum
I don't know how Becky does it but each book keeps getting better an better. Jess has a secret an doesn't want Wade to find out. Wade is a hard working cowboy/ bull rider. He is working on a ranch as there manager. Jess is a country singer trying to make it big. They met a yr ago at a wedding, were Jess an her band was hired to sing.
I love reading books that make you feel an keeps you thinking about the people in the story. I defiantly recommend this book.
Rachel Rule
Again good read!!! Jess drive me a lil insane...I get the reason for her issues but gees Wade was perfect...anyway after a few twists, turns and action everything worked out :-) Wade is hot, loved him n his lil bit in the rodeo as I haven't read a book with much rodeo stuff so really liked it :-)
Bette Hansen
Jess Sparks is back in Bowie but wants nothing to do with Wade Roberts. After their wild night together a year ago Jess has been on Wade's mind and he doesn't understand what the problem is. Read this great book to find out just what kind of trouble is in store for Jess and Wade. Highly recommended.
Negar Arvanaghi
She was so crazy for most of the book. I knew right away it was postpartum depression. I kinda dug it, though. I was happy she got help, finally, so she was relatively normal for the rest of the book. I liked that there was a little suspense and action. Wade was so hot!

I received a free copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Tia
Decent novel, some very screwed up scenes. Also the author needs to learn to get her facts straight because her lawyer comments were so far off base. That was annoying.
Kenzie
So far it is a good story. I thought it was erotica but perhaps it is just a romance (which is still good).
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Angela Gilliland
Angela Gilliland marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Codi Gary
Codi Gary marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Dyan
Dyan added it
Jan 17, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Lisa Grolla
Lisa Grolla marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
  • Fencing You In (Riding Tall, #3)
  • Just a Cowboy and His Baby (Spikes & Spurs, #6)
  • Flanked (Studs in Spurs #5)
  • The Cowboy Lassos a Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #6)
  • The Cowboy's Surrender (The Diamondback Ranch Series, #2)
  • My Aliyah: Heart in Chains (Texas Heat, #2)
  • Rocky Mountain Desire (Six Pack Ranch, #3)
  • Her Unbridled Cowboy (Harland County, #2)
  • Dylan  (The Secret Life of Cowboys, #2)
  • Texas Two Step (Texas Montgomery Mavericks #1)
Becky McGraw is a married mother of three adult children, and a Southern girl by birth and the grace of God, ya'll. One of several career changes transplanted Becky and her family to Indiana where she lived for sixteen years. Presently, she resides in Corpus Christi, Texas with her husband and dog Abby.

A jack of many trades in her life, Becky has been an optician, a beautician, a legal secretary,
More about Becky McGraw...

Texas Trouble (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • My Kind of Trouble (Texas Trouble, #1)
  • The Trouble With Love (Texas Trouble, #2)
  • Double the Trouble (Texas Trouble, #3)
  • Trouble In Dixie (Texas Trouble, #5)
  • Asking For Trouble (Texas Trouble, #6)
  • Chasing Trouble (Texas Trouble, #7)
  • Here Comes Trouble (Texas Trouble, #8)
  • Worth The Trouble (Texas Trouble, #9)
  • Royal Trouble (Texas Trouble, #10)
  • Trouble With the Law  (Texas Trouble, #11)
My Kind of Trouble (Texas Trouble, #1) The Trouble With Love (Texas Trouble, #2) Double the Trouble (Texas Trouble, #3) Trouble In Dixie (Texas Trouble, #5) Here Comes Trouble (Texas Trouble, #8)