Start by marking “Double the Trouble (Texas Trouble, #3)” as Want to Read:
Double the Trouble (Texas Trouble, #3)

Double the Trouble (Texas Trouble #3)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  347 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Professional rodeo team roper, Karlie Upton, is done with arrogant testosterone-soaked cowboys, and she's done with the rodeo.

Worn out from traveling and battling with the abusive bull rider she'd just broken up with, Karlie heads for Bowie, Texas to see if her old friend Cassie Bellamy needs help with her new horse operation. Her identical twin sister, and roping partner
Published July 18th 2012 by Becky McGraw

To ask other readers questions about Double the Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Double the Trouble

Sunny☼
This book starts off with a huge unguessable surprise and continues in that vein to the very end. Surprise, excitement and unpredicatable fun right to the epologue.
The main characters Karlie and Gabe are fun, well rounded and hot. They each have a sack of troubles to deal with but they are also given intellegence and other abilities to do just that.
Look alikes..yes there are a set of twins and a set of matched syblings but do not predict what that means. You would probably guess wrong.
Karlie
Donna Porter
I am becoming so addicted to Becky McGraw's western romance books. I can't get enough. This was Gabe's story. He meets a feisty redhead named Karlie. She is a twin, she has a sister. She leaves her high and dry at the rodeo to get away from her abusive boyfriend, Jake. She is friends with Cassie so she heads for her ranch. She gets hired on as a horse trainer and hopes Jake doesn't find her. She meets Gabe who is a Deputy Sheriff in Bowie and they have an instant connection. Like all romance thi ...more
Debbie Saraceni
Awesome story

What a great story. Gabe is working as a deputy and sitting in his cruiser when he sees a car driving exceptionally fast. When he pulls the car over he is surprised to find a beautiful woman driving. What he doesn't realize is that his life is about to change. Karlie is running from an abusive boyfriend and coming to see if she can help her friend out on the ranch. The author did a good job with their story and there are many things that Gabe and Karlie go through and must face to r
Jo
Parts of this little gem were hysterical, I just love Karlie to bits! Another great read :)
Alison Davies
Gabe has his demons, so when he meets Karlie the sparks fly.. Two people that have been dealt a bad hand, connect instantly... Their journey will have you shedding a tear and will also have you at the edge of your seat.. I started reading this series, not knowing what I was in for.. But fell in love with them, I have read the first 3 in four days.... now onto the next one!!
Patricia Baxter
In spite of the editorial issues with the previous 2 books in the series, I gave the series one more shot with this book. And this is where the series and I parted ways. I didn't find the heroine to be believable and details in the story made me feel like the author didn't really do her research. Also, once again, the lack of good editing took me out of story way too often.
Sandy
Another good one in this series

Another good one in this series

This is such A great series of books. They could be read individually, but why would you want to when they are so good. You just want to keep reading and also revisit some of the couple's from previous books. each book has adventure. trouble, love and lots of Hot Sex.
Pamela
Being left. Scared of relationships this book bring you
Into full circle. It reminds you how you can heal and learn
Love again It has surprises in it and opens your eye on how
Bad a relationship can end up. Great read and re read
Becky Hedge
Double the Trouble

Double the Trouble

Excellent book. Highly recommend this book to everyone. Excellent story line kept your interest and attention making it hard to put down.
Frances M. ONeill
This book has all that anyone could ask for

The love between the characters was written so
The reader can feel the vibes. The drama with Kaelies abuser shows just how law enforcement can be
Kumiko Lei  ~Lost In A Book~
This one was good. I enjoyed it, but not as much as the last one.

I laughed my butt off at the opening when they met, but the chemistry between Karlie and Gabe just wasn't there for me throughout most of the book. Towards the end it got a little better and I was satisfied I suppose.

I was also happy to see that, although there was danger and suspense, it wasn't the roller-coaster ride the first two books put me on. I was surprised by the little bombshell that got dropped because I totally didn't s
Pj Nusbaum
My heart went out to Karlie. Oh I love Freddie. Karlie was a strong women that found the wrong guy. He has broken her an now she is find her way back. I love stories that grab my heart. I couldn't put this book down. When I wasn't reading it I was thinking about what was going to happened. I love books like this. Some I can relate to as well. It is a must read. Oh an I would love to have my qon Freddie :-)
Rachel Rule
Karlie was like a fire cracker, always going off before her temper cooled & Gabe was not much better lol a lot of back n forth in this one!! Looking forward to getting to know more of the other characters also!!
Cassie England
I just love this series. This book had me in stitches laughing.
Mom
They kept saying they loved each other, but there wasn't any trust. I found that to be unrealistic and frustrating.
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Leanne
Leanne marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
  • Cowboy 12 Pack: Twelve-Novel Boxed Set
  • Fencing You In (Riding Tall, #3)
  • Dillon's Claim (Dume Ranch Series, #3)
  • Hooked (Studs in Spurs #4)
  • Just a Cowboy and His Baby (Spikes & Spurs, #6)
  • Rocky Mountain Angel (Six Pack Ranch, #4)
  • Make Mine a Bad Boy (Deep in the Heart of Texas, #2)
  • Her Unbridled Cowboy (Harland County, #2)
  • The Cowboy Wins a Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #2)
  • Lone Star Heartbreaker (The Diamondback Ranch Series, #4)
Becky McGraw is a married mother of three adult children, and a Southern girl by birth and the grace of God, ya'll. One of several career changes transplanted Becky and her family to Indiana where she lived for sixteen years. Presently, she resides in Corpus Christi, Texas with her husband and dog Abby.

A jack of many trades in her life, Becky has been an optician, a beautician, a legal secretary,
More about Becky McGraw...

Texas Trouble (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • My Kind of Trouble (Texas Trouble, #1)
  • The Trouble With Love (Texas Trouble, #2)
  • Looking For Trouble (Texas Trouble, #4)
  • Trouble In Dixie (Texas Trouble, #5)
  • Asking For Trouble (Texas Trouble, #6)
  • Chasing Trouble (Texas Trouble, #7)
  • Here Comes Trouble (Texas Trouble, #8)
  • Worth The Trouble (Texas Trouble, #9)
  • Royal Trouble (Texas Trouble, #10)
  • Trouble With the Law  (Texas Trouble, #11)
My Kind of Trouble (Texas Trouble, #1) The Trouble With Love (Texas Trouble, #2) Looking For Trouble (Texas Trouble, #4) Trouble In Dixie (Texas Trouble, #5) Here Comes Trouble (Texas Trouble, #8)