Start by marking “All the Time in the World (Grimm's Circle, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
All the Time in the World (Grimm's Circle, #0.5)

All the Time in the World (Grimm's Circle 0.5)

3.35 of 5 stars 3.35  ·  rating details  ·  147 ratings  ·  31 reviews
Originally published in The Mammoth Book of Hot Romance.

A Grimm Prequel.

Greta doesn’t play well with others…never has. And although it might be nice to have somebody there with her to break up the monotony of her life, she knows better than to let herself get close.Life has taught her that lesson the hard way…nothing is ever simple, and people bring complications she just
ebook, Digital, 20 pages
Published August 28th 2012 by Shiloh Walker, Inc (first published August 2011)

To ask other readers questions about All the Time in the World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All the Time in the World

Irena
It would have been better if this had been a part of Candy Houses. I've read the series, so I didn't have to think too much about the Grimm, God's guardian angels. That is the reason why I can't say if this prequel is interesting enough since there is nothing unknown to me. I am rating this based on that.

Unfortunately, there isn't enough of the Grimm's Circle world in this story to tempt a reader. The demons are mentioned only once. There isn't any explanation or a description. I know it is int
SheLove2Read
I really need to read more Shiloh Walker. Her stories always engage me and make me want to keep reading. While this was too short (20 pages) to rate it any higher, it does make me curious about the next book in the Grimm series.
Kristilyn (Reading In Winter)
I downloaded this book after reading Kelly and Amanda's review on it and I am hooked! I need to know more about Greta and Rip! Admittedly, Rip IS a weird name, but I'm glad it was addressed in the story. I loved the romance between these two (and all of "teh sex," to quote a term often used by Kelly and Amanda -- those scenes were written very well and weren't too over the top) and I'm really intrigued by the world of the Grimms.

There wasn't a lot of information given about their world, but thi
Joy
Kindle freebie downloaded 9/4/13

Shiloh Walker is like a passing acquaintance, you see her round but never quite find the time to stop and introduce yourself but 38 pages short is a nice chance to do so.

All the Time in the World is short, hot and definitely intriguing.

I’ve come to expect well written sex scenes from established authors but I love edgy teasers too. What happened to Gretel three hundred years ago? What shadows live in her eyes when she insists on being called Greta instead? Who or
Pauline Montgomery
This is a super quick read as a lead in to Candy Houses. I wouldn't say I feel desperate to read the next book but I will.
Amanda
As a short novella designed to give an introduction and back story to Greta and Rip, All the Time in the World serves its purpose well. I like that Greta and Rip are the main characters in the first book; a novella isn't really enough to tell the complete story of a couple. What All the Time in the World does is whet your appetite for more--more of the world, and more of Greta and Rip. I've already added the first book in the series on my wishlist.

All the Time in the World was a free Kindle book
Renataberger
Unsatisfying ending just stopped abruptly. A little too graphic for my taste.
Mare
Very short prequel that twist old Grimm fairy tales so they aren’t quite as true as we believe them to be. Short but just enough to get me to want to know these charters more.

Greta, as in Hansel & Gretel’s girl, doesn’t have fond memories of Hans. She “escaped” by becoming a Guardian Angel. After 300 yrs. She meets Rip, another Guardian Angel and for him it’s love at first sight. Because of her messed up past, she just isn’t so sure….
Their story continues in Book #1.
Jane Kelsey
It was okay, but not enough so that I'll want to look up the series. I would've been far more interested in the Grimm world than another story where the characters have sex and she is "oh-so-not-ready-but-willing" and he's chasing after her butt. really? it has been done sooooo many times before... and the writing has nothing special, I could read a dozen book like this and I couldn't tell a damn difference.
Shirley
Short, sweet and hot... This little prequel packed quite a punch. It gave me just enough world building and character introduction to make me want to check the series out. I'd say that as a prequel to a series and a freebie to boot, it did its job very well. ;)

I received 'All the Time in the World' as a free download from Amazon on October 12, 2012.
Kelly
I really liked this one. It reminded me how much I enjoyed the series and now I'm thinking that a reread might be in order.

This book was a free Kindle download I picked up 10/02/12 for the Why Buy the Cow? reading challenge.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal
Amy at bookgoonie
A nice hot nugget. I'm very interested in learning about angels & grimms & what kind of missions they are doing. Greta & Rip share some tender sexy times. They leave us wondering about both of their back stories, but mostly what is holding Greta back. I guess I'll have read on.

Why Buy the Cow? Free Read from Amazon
Lisa
I rated this so low because I would have expected a little bit more. Seems like a total waste to make this a standalone prequel. It was only a few pages, would it have been so bad to make it a prologue in the official first book? Only saving grace was that it was a free download through goodreads.
Melinda
The desire between these two is deeper than just sex and the need to deny that desire is grounded in fear of pain and loss. I really enjoyed the connection between Rip and Greta even as she tries to push him away. It's such a deep story even though it's a short one.
♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
Ah, the little preview of Rip and Greta. It is so tame and sweet compared to what happens to them in the first book of this series. This was a tiny taste of the Grimm series and I enjoyed it. Quick read and a decent set up to lure readers to read the first book.
Katie
I got this a freebie from amazon. I liked this Prequel and it not a full story but it lets you feel how the rest of it will go. It made me want to read more about Greta and Rip.
Carey
Pleasant enough short story about 2 guardian angels - heavy on the sex. Didn't grab my attention enough to read the series though.
Katilyn
totally sucked me in. I wish it was longer than 20pages but I am now a Shiloh Walker fan! She doesn't leave a lot for the imagination.
Suzan
It was ok but doesn't inspire me to read the sequel. I liked Rip and Greta was ok but I'm not sure about trying the series still.
E_bookpushers
Makes me want to go back and re-read all of the Grimm stories again :). Such a great teaser introduction to that world.
Elena
it seemed like an OK story but it did not make me want to read the series... i wasn't that captivated...
Victoria
I enjoyed this short story. It's a nice quick glimpse into Shiloh's Grimm world. Great read!
Jackie
I really need to get the whole series, this short prequel just whetted my taste for more stories.
Djg
Short prequel to "Candy Houses"
Good for a short read if you're going to read the next book.
Regina Polli
Now I`m just too curious to know more about Greta and Rip! Great prologue!
Mary Lauer
Fine. Just a glimpse at what is to come in Candy Houses ...
Jenn Swanson
Makes me want to know more about the characters.
Kimberly B.
*free on ARE
Shiloh Walker Boo...: Free Read 3 30 Sep 10, 2012 08:25AM
  • Cat Snips
  • Sporting Wood
  • Risking Eternity (Heavenly Lovers, #1)
  • That Old Black Magic (Mystic Valley, #3)
  • The Legend of the Werestag
  • Moon Lust (Moon Lust, #1)
  • Reaper's Justice (WesternWind #7.5)
  • His Voice, His Command
  • The Gatekeeper (The Keepers: L.A., #0.5)
  • Embraced by a Warrior (Warrior Hunger, #1)
  • Pieces of Dreams
  • The Perfect Score
  • No Rest for the Witches (Dark Mission Novella #2.5)
  • Kidnapped by the Driver
  • The Elusive "O"
  • Surrounded by Death (Woods Family, #0.5)
  • Dark Awakening (A Crimson City Novella)
  • Untamed Magick (Pentacles of Magick, #1)
Hello... thanks for swinging by. I don't log into Goodreads much, so if you have questions, please visit my website to email me through my site.
Thank you!

My other me.... J.C. Daniels

Bio...

Shiloh Walker has been writing since she was a kid. She fell in love with vampires with the book Bunnicula and has worked her way up to the more...ah...serious vampire stories. She loves reading and writing anyt
More about Shiloh Walker...
If You Hear Her (The Ash Trilogy, #1) Fragile (Rafferty, #1) Broken (Rafferty, #2) The Missing (The FBI Psychics, #1) If You See Her (The Ash Trilogy, #2)