Start by marking “All the Time in the World (Grimm's Circle, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
All the Time in the World (Grimm's Circle, #0.5)

All the Time in the World (Grimm's Circle 0.5)

Originally published in The Mammoth Book of Hot Romance.

A Grimm Prequel.

Greta doesn’t play well with others…never has. And although it might be nice to have somebody there with her to break up the monotony of her life, she knows better than to let herself get close.Life has taught her that lesson the hard way…nothing is ever simple, and people bring complications she just
ebook, Digital, 20 pages
Published August 28th 2012 by Shiloh Walker, Inc (first published August 2011)

To ask other readers questions about All the Time in the World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All the Time in the World

ᴥ Irena ᴥ
It would have been better if this had been a part of Candy Houses. I've read the series, so I didn't have to think too much about the Grimm, God's guardian angels. That is the reason why I can't say if this prequel is interesting enough since there is nothing unknown to me. I am rating this based on that.

Unfortunately, there isn't enough of the Grimm's Circle world in this story to tempt a reader. The demons are mentioned only once. There isn't any explanation or a description. I know it is int
SheLove2Read
Aug 02, 2013 SheLove2Read rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
I really need to read more Shiloh Walker. Her stories always engage me and make me want to keep reading. While this was too short (20 pages) to rate it any higher, it does make me curious about the next book in the Grimm series.
SassySami
Oct 11, 2015 SassySami rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
I love everything about this series. Seriously.
Jennifer  (Books That Hook)
Jun 24, 2015 Jennifer (Books That Hook) rated it really liked it
Review originally appeared on Books That Hook

“All the Time in the World” is a twenty-page short story that starts the Grimm’s Circle series by Shiloh Walker. It introduces the reader to two of the main characters in the series: Rip and Greta. Unless you are planning on reading book one, Candy Houses, right after reading this one, you will be left with all sorts of questions.

It’s a prequel. I don’t think is meant to stand alone.

“All The Time in the World” a nice introduction and it gets the reade
Kristilyn
Aug 03, 2016 Kristilyn rated it really liked it
I downloaded this book after reading Kelly and Amanda's review on it and I am hooked! I need to know more about Greta and Rip! Admittedly, Rip IS a weird name, but I'm glad it was addressed in the story. I loved the romance between these two (and all of "teh sex," to quote a term often used by Kelly and Amanda -- those scenes were written very well and weren't too over the top) and I'm really intrigued by the world of the Grimms.

There wasn't a lot of information given about their world, but thi
Joy
Apr 11, 2013 Joy rated it liked it
Kindle freebie downloaded 9/4/13

Shiloh Walker is like a passing acquaintance, you see her round but never quite find the time to stop and introduce yourself but 38 pages short is a nice chance to do so.

All the Time in the World is short, hot and definitely intriguing.

I’ve come to expect well written sex scenes from established authors but I love edgy teasers too. What happened to Gretel three hundred years ago? What shadows live in her eyes when she insists on being called Greta instead? Who or
Amanda
Oct 03, 2012 Amanda rated it really liked it
As a short novella designed to give an introduction and back story to Greta and Rip, All the Time in the World serves its purpose well. I like that Greta and Rip are the main characters in the first book; a novella isn't really enough to tell the complete story of a couple. What All the Time in the World does is whet your appetite for more--more of the world, and more of Greta and Rip. I've already added the first book in the series on my wishlist.

All the Time in the World was a free Kindle book
Theresa
Jan 19, 2015 Theresa rated it it was ok
Not sure what to call this. It’s not a short story. It’s more than scene, but less than an episode. A peek? Let’s call it a brief look at their conduct after the mission when Greta and Rip first met in the 1915. It’s almost all sex with a very, very thin layer of backstory, which would have been interesting if we’d gotten more details.

Fave Scenes: Greta sleeping on the floor and the Peaches.
Mare
Dec 21, 2012 Mare rated it really liked it
Very short prequel that twist old Grimm fairy tales so they aren’t quite as true as we believe them to be. Short but just enough to get me to want to know these charters more.

Greta, as in Hansel & Gretel’s girl, doesn’t have fond memories of Hans. She “escaped” by becoming a Guardian Angel. After 300 yrs. She meets Rip, another Guardian Angel and for him it’s love at first sight. Because of her messed up past, she just isn’t so sure….
Their story continues in Book #1.
Jane Kelsey
Dec 09, 2012 Jane Kelsey rated it it was ok
It was okay, but not enough so that I'll want to look up the series. I would've been far more interested in the Grimm world than another story where the characters have sex and she is "oh-so-not-ready-but-willing" and he's chasing after her butt. really? it has been done sooooo many times before... and the writing has nothing special, I could read a dozen book like this and I couldn't tell a damn difference.
✦⟣Kelly⟢✦

Intriguing, short prelude to Shiloh Walkers series Grimm's Circle. It was an interesting enough taste of the series that I am willing to read the first book. I understand the reasoning of not adding this into the first book, because this is a free trial of the series, with no commitment. I like Greta and Rip's set up well enough that I want more.
Shirley
Oct 20, 2012 Shirley rated it really liked it
Short, sweet and hot... This little prequel packed quite a punch. It gave me just enough world building and character introduction to make me want to check the series out. I'd say that as a prequel to a series and a freebie to boot, it did its job very well. ;)

I received 'All the Time in the World' as a free download from Amazon on October 12, 2012.
Lisa VH
Sep 25, 2014 Lisa VH rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal
I rated this so low because I would have expected a little bit more. Seems like a total waste to make this a standalone prequel. It was only a few pages, would it have been so bad to make it a prologue in the official first book? Only saving grace was that it was a free download through goodreads.
Amy at bookgoonie
A nice hot nugget. I'm very interested in learning about angels & grimms & what kind of missions they are doing. Greta & Rip share some tender sexy times. They leave us wondering about both of their back stories, but mostly what is holding Greta back. I guess I'll have read on.

Why Buy the Cow? Free Read from Amazon
Kelly
Oct 03, 2012 Kelly rated it really liked it
I really liked this one. It reminded me how much I enjoyed the series and now I'm thinking that a reread might be in order.

This book was a free Kindle download I picked up 10/02/12 for the Why Buy the Cow? reading challenge.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal
Melinda
Dec 21, 2013 Melinda rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, allromance
The desire between these two is deeper than just sex and the need to deny that desire is grounded in fear of pain and loss. I really enjoyed the connection between Rip and Greta even as she tries to push him away. It's such a deep story even though it's a short one.
Julie H.
May 06, 2016 Julie H. rated it really liked it
If you like fairy tales with a twist, I definitely recommend the Grimm Series! Unique and fascinating take on some of the older fairy tale characters now working as guardians of the human race against demons. Would say this series falls under paranormal romance with some suspense.
Deborah
Oct 20, 2015 Deborah rated it really liked it
This is a quick read about guardian angels who have some serious issues that they need to work out. He is quite taken with her but understands that she meet him in the same emotional place. Enjoy I did. Read this several years ago.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Ah, the little preview of Rip and Greta. It is so tame and sweet compared to what happens to them in the first book of this series. This was a tiny taste of the Grimm series and I enjoyed it. Quick read and a decent set up to lure readers to read the first book.
Suzan
Aug 31, 2012 Suzan rated it it was ok
It was ok but doesn't inspire me to read the sequel. I liked Rip and Greta was ok but I'm not sure about trying the series still.
Elena
Nov 15, 2012 Elena rated it it was ok
it seemed like an OK story but it did not make me want to read the series... i wasn't that captivated...
Chinook
This is basically just a sex scene with a few hints of the world of the Grimms. I'm curious enough to read the first of the series, but in no rush.
Katilyn
Jan 04, 2013 Katilyn rated it it was amazing
totally sucked me in. I wish it was longer than 20pages but I am now a Shiloh Walker fan! She doesn't leave a lot for the imagination.
E_bookpushers
Aug 27, 2012 E_bookpushers rated it it was amazing
Makes me want to go back and re-read all of the Grimm stories again :). Such a great teaser introduction to that world.
Eleonora
Feb 28, 2016 Eleonora rated it liked it
The story is very short but the characters intrigued me so I will read the first book of this series.
crashqueen73
Oct 17, 2014 crashqueen73 rated it liked it
This is a super quick read as a lead in to Candy Houses. I wouldn't say I feel desperate to read the next book but I will.
Ahnah
Dec 30, 2014 Ahnah rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, paranormal
Really enjoyed this short story prequel to Candy Houses(which I am reading right now.) Nice introduction to the characters and the world.
Kerry
Oct 25, 2015 Kerry rated it it was amazing
A short read but that didn't mean it wasn't good. I'm an avid reader of this authors books. She's one of the authors who has depth in her characters no matter how short or long it is.
Katie
Nov 22, 2013 Katie rated it really liked it
I got this a freebie from amazon. I liked this Prequel and it not a full story but it lets you feel how the rest of it will go. It made me want to read more about Greta and Rip.
Carey
Oct 19, 2012 Carey rated it liked it
Pleasant enough short story about 2 guardian angels - heavy on the sex. Didn't grab my attention enough to read the series though.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Shiloh Walker Boo...: Free Read 3 30 Sep 10, 2012 08:25AM
  • That Old Black Magic (Mystic Valley, #3)
  • The Pirate's Pixie
  • Juneau Heat (Urban Heat, #1)
  • Acquired Taste (Icing on the Cake #2)
  • Lycan Lover (Lycan, #1)
  • Alone Time (Visits to Petal, #1)
  • Trapped (Blood Rose Tales #1)
  • Smitten (Zerrin, #1)
  • My Favorite Major (Heroes Returned Trilogy #1, Scandalous #6)
  • The Perfect Score
  • Kidnapped by the Driver
  • Surrounded by Death (Woods Family, #0.5)
  • A Bolt From The Blue
  • Sporting Wood
  • Theirs to Claim (Claimed, #1)
  • OBSESS MUCH? (A Neurotic Vampire's Tale)
  • The Mating Heat (Werewolves of Montana, #0.5)
  • Bittersweet Blood (The Order, #1)
Hello... thanks for swinging by. I don't log into Goodreads much, so if you have questions, please visit my website to email me through my site.
Thank you!

My other me.... J.C. Daniels

Bio...

Shiloh Walker has been writing since she was a kid. She fell in love with vampires with the book Bunnicula and has worked her way up to the more...ah...serious vampire stories. She loves reading and writing anyt
More about Shiloh Walker...

Grimm's Circle (10 books)
  • Candy Houses (Grimm's Circle, #1)
  • No Prince Charming (Grimm's Circle, #2)
  • Crazed Hearts (Grimm's Circle, #3)
  • Tarnished Knight (Grimm's Circle, #4)
  • Locked in Silence (Grimm's Circle, #5)
  • Grimm Tidings (Grimm's Circle, #6)
  • Blind Destiny (Grimm's Circle, #7)
  • Furious Fire (Grimm's Circle, #8)
  • Grimm's End
  • The Second Book of Grimm (Grimm's Circle, #3 & 4)