Start by marking “Lociel's Elite Guardian (Elven Chronicles, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Lociel's Elite Guardian (Elven Chronicles, #2.5)

Lociel's Elite Guardian (Elven Chronicles #2.5)

Lociel has been sent, along with his brother and his Fae friend to the Dark Elven Empire with messages for King Liessen and his sister Eden. He didn’t expect to meet his Life Mate, not at his age. Most Elven males don’t get to meet their Life or Heart Mate until they are several hundreds of years older. He couldn’t be happier. Rayjan watches their Fae friend being accepted ...more
ebook
Published August 28th 2012 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Lociel's Elite Guardian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lociel's Elite Guardian

Betty
Feb 11, 2014 Betty rated it it was amazing
This is a short novella and follows Marious' Story where we met the three elves, Lociel and his younger brother Rayjan (both brothers to Eden) and their Fae friend Northal. They were sent to see the Dark King Liessen and there is where they meet their Life Mates who are the King's Elite Guard-Paladins. However, Rayjan has a hard time of it and you actually feel so bad for him. Even though this was a short story, it was a sexy and fun one and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Candice
Jan 07, 2013 Candice rated it it was amazing
this book is definitely a book to read when you are looking for a good laugh (never send a light elf into dark elf territory unprepared!!!) this book is a light read that will stay with you for a long time after you're through i definitely recommend this series for all the people that loves elves
Barb Lie
Sep 04, 2012 Barb Lie rated it it was amazing
Lociel's Elite Guardian is a short story by M.A. Abraham. In her novel Marious' Story, we knew about the three Elves, and that they had found their lifemates. This short story tells us the details how this came about.

This was a fast, cute & fun read, as each of the men found their lifemates almost immediately upon looking at them. The three girls were all related or friends. Rayjan was the only one who had a hard time convincing his lifemate to take the bond, and that was a big part of the
Fran Lucero
Aug 29, 2012 Fran Lucero rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. the characters were vivid and exciting. I felt sorry for Rayzan when I didn't think I would and really disliked Raina and Arienne father a lot. I hope he gets a paid back some time. Really gained a lot more respect and liking for King Lissen. So glad Raina finally stood up to her father and I think our Rayzan has finally become an adult . Highly recommend this book. It's only fault was I wanted more I wasn't ready to stop reading.
AL
Sep 02, 2012 AL rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it-done-it
Chuckles, I quite loved this book It was short pleasant story. It was about the three Elves who found their Life Mates in Marious's Story, Northal, Lociel and Rayjan. Am very happy for them. Only Rayjan was the only one that everything didn't go smooth but the end Raina and him worked it out. Lociel's Life Mate, Arazel, a very bold, tough Elven maiden :D, she's perfect for Lociel. As always Mary, I enjoy your writing stories ;-)
Kay Reed
Nov 17, 2012 Kay Reed rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
4.5 Stars (I only give this a 4.5 as I want the longer story)

Mary Ann Abraham just keeps getting better. This book gives us an action packed 48 pages of 2 brothers and a friend who find their life mates. Beautiful Dark Elven female respond to the males differently, much to every ones surprise. This is a great and quick read-recommended for all readers.
JJBMocha
Aug 29, 2012 JJBMocha rated it it was amazing
Rosemary"Magic" Willis
Sep 29, 2012 Rosemary"Magic" Willis rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book made me laugh and smile..It was a great read..I was so Happy when Northal, Lociel and Rayjan Found there lifemates but i was sad for the way Rayjan Lifemate treated him..i know in Gabriel he did something not so great but i felt bad for him here..but it all worked out in the end so I'm happy..I also like that they are strong like there mates that was a plus for me..cant wait to read more..
Patti Ashley
A fun read

I enjoyed the easy recognition of life mates. The best was Lociel's very difficult mating. I wish Rain a had been stronger and there had been more scenes with her racist father.
Susan Troutner
Susan Troutner rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2015
Bobbie
Bobbie rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2016
Shireen Nemnich
Shireen Nemnich rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2013
Kristina
Kristina rated it did not like it
Jul 12, 2015
Piya Arora
Piya Arora rated it it was ok
Mar 29, 2015
Connie Tucker
Connie Tucker rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2014
john thompson
john thompson rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2015
Krisi Staninska-andonova
Krisi Staninska-andonova rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2015
Melissa Thurman
Melissa Thurman rated it did not like it
Dec 04, 2015
Bookworm
Bookworm rated it it was ok
Jul 01, 2013
Tesha Decanter
Tesha Decanter rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2014
Liz Evans
Liz Evans rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2014
Tabitha Holmes
Tabitha Holmes rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2013
Norman Douglas
Norman Douglas rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2015
Sana
Sana rated it liked it
Jul 24, 2016
Susie Spencer
Susie Spencer rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2014
Eniko
Nov 10, 2012 Eniko rated it it was amazing
Another great book from M A Abraham. A really good addition to the Elven Chronicles. A must read.
Barbara
Barbara rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2013
Vicky Upshall
Vicky Upshall rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2013
D Blevins
D Blevins rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2015
Emilie
Emilie rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2014

Elven Chronicles (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Gabriel (Elven Chronicles, #1)
  • Marious' Story (Elven Chronicles, #2)
  • King's Champion (Elven Chronicles, #3)
  • Life Mate to a King (Elven Chronicles, #4)
  • Return of the Legend (Elven Chronicles, #5)
  • King's Daughter (Elven Chronicles, #6)
  • Lúthien’s Song (Elven Chronicles, #7)
  • For the King and Elven Empire (Elven Chronicles, #8)
  • Tratchars (Elven Chronicles, #9)
  • Eärwen's Song (Elven Chronicles, #10)