Start by marking “Alice's Wonderland” as Want to Read:
Alice's Wonderland

Alice's Wonderland

3.32 of 5 stars 3.32  ·  rating details  ·  82 ratings  ·  17 reviews
If you like Fifty Shades of Grey and Lisa Marie Rice, you'll love Alice's Wonderland.

When journalist and notorious womanizer Flynn O'Grady publicly mocks Alice Mitchell's erotic luxury goods website, the game is on. Determined to change his mind about sex toys and the people who use them, Alice decides to wrap her high-end silken blindfold over his eyes and teach him a thi
Published November 6th 2012 by Avon Red

To ask other readers questions about Alice's Wonderland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alice's Wonderland

Lucie Fuentes
Fun, light and sexy.

A relatively short romance between a womanizer who was scalded by a love story that has strongly influenced and traumatized his love life and a pin-up waiting for true love.
So to escape suffering, he does not invest himself in relationship and think sex toys users are for couples who should think to separate rather than trying to rekindle a flame with toys and costumes by using a Espelette pepper (a chili pepper that is cultivated in the South of France).

Alice is a sensual pi
Save Your Money For Books
Alice's is the owner of Alice's Wonderland, an upscale adult boutique. Flynn O'Grady the Man About Town blogger for a local paper targets Alice's shop and others in his blog. Flynn says if you need to add toys to make the relationship better, than your better off finding a new relationship.

In the words of Flynn O'Grady:

"If your bored with the routine, change the partner. Works for me. Every time. Oh wait I forgot. That goes against women's romantic notions of "happily ever after". Does anyone r
(Tori-Smexybooks) smexys_sidekick
Originally posted at http://smexybooks.com/2013/05/review-...

Favorite Quote: “The best way to get through to a man like him? All to easy: leave him wanting more.”

Alice Mitchell has spent her life building an erotic luxury goods online store that caters to the rich and discreet. When well known playboy journalist, Flynn O’Grady, begins to write a series of articles that mocks her customers and their toys, using her store as an example, Alice decides that Flynn needs a proper lesson. And who bette
Lisa
I am going to be completely honest. I requested this book to review completely based on the cover art and the fact that it completely grabbed my attention above all of the other books out there!

I generally am not a huge fan of anything that even borders on erotica, and there was a great deal of adult content in this novel, so I was really nervous about reading it and what I would say about it once I was finished with it.

And yet here I am, my opinion changed a bit. The Fifty Shades series was s
Andrea
Alice's Wonderland was a good story, but honestly, I don't feel as if I have a lot to say about it. I really enjoyed the fact that it takes place in Australia, with the mc the owner of a lucrative sex toy business.

As far as the characters go, I really liked Alice. She was a strong, independent woman who is control and proud of her brazen sexuality. She doesn't allow anyone to make her feel ashamed or inferior about her business, even journalist Flynn O'Grady. Flynn was... okay. He started out st
Melissa

In the words of Flynn O'Grady:

Pam
The title play on "Alice in Wonderland" is what got my attention. That was where any comparison should stop.

Alice's Wonderland is a high-end sex shoppe in Sydney, Australia. Alice works hard to run her business and find very exclusive lingerie and toys to stock her shoppe. She takes pride in her work and is suitably peeved when some blogger bad mouths her and her customers.

Flynn is a "love 'em and leave 'em" kind of guy. Commitment phobic as well as anti-anything being brought into the bedroom,
Melinda
check out my reviews at www.melenasreviews.wordpress.com

This is the first I have read from Allison Dobell and have to say it was quite good. I was skeptical at first but Allison has a way with her words and characters that grab your attention. It was interesting to see a woman teach the man about sexual toys and how enjoyable they can be with the right person. Flynn is your typical male who finds it offensive in a way that a woman will need toys to get off instead of just him. The passion betwee
Angela Kennedy
This book was so good. I read it in about 5 hours total. It is a must read!!!!
Veronica Dantes
This is more flirty romance than erotic romance. It's light and fun at times, but if you're looking for a story that is highly erotic, this is not your book.

There is definitely a story line with well developed characters but it didn't pull me that much. Which I think is just what happens in this genre. It's so personal and subjective.

BTW... the main reason I picked it up was that I had read 50 Shades of Alice in Wonderland and was curious if there would be any similarities. There was none. That
PepsiGirl
Well I liked to i am actually surprised by the low ratings on this. It was cleverly written. Liked how it was based in Australia. The concept of the woman seducing the guy to teach him a lesson, well it worked. I liked the premice of the story, it was a breath of fresh air. Compared to all the stories of the young innocent girl /woman gets seduced into bondage/kink and doesn't know what she's got herself into, well they are all starting to blend into the same story now aren't they.
Amy
I found this story to be pretty good. I mean it was different and to find two people so made for each other was quite the story line.
You got one that thinks that the blog is the best way to insult a sex company until you that person meets the owner
The owner of the sex webste teaches the blogger a thing or two about using sex toys in the bedroom & wil try to change their mind about "try a different partner all the time"
I really enjoyed the story line.
Melissa
This was just ok for me. It is the story of Alice who has an adult store on the internet and Flynn who blogs and journalist. They meet after Flynn wrote a blog that wasn't quite nice about her online store.

This story was fast and cute. It is a romance where the parties involved don't realize that they are falling for each other.

For me it was just ok.
Cathy Maguire
What I like about this book: it doesn't waste any time getting into the good stuff, the beginning didnt bore me at all, and it wasn't too dirty for me... I'm not a huge erotica fan but this caught my eye- I'm glad I picked it up.
Kari
This was just an Ok read for me. other than a physical attraction, I never felt the "love" connection between the two characters.
Michelle
Well written with likeable characters and a sense of humour.
Jeannie Lopez
Was a fun and very sexy hot book
Victor
Victor marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Mary Karutz delong
Mary Karutz delong marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Angie Dejesus-webb
Angie Dejesus-webb marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014