Start by marking “The Carson Springs Trilogy: Stranger in Paradise, Taste of Honey, and Wish Come True” as Want to Read:

The Carson Springs Trilogy: Stranger in Paradise, Taste of Honey, and Wish Come True (Carson Springs #1 - 3)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Three addictive novels of romance and suspense in a small California town

In Stranger in Paradise, the first book of Eileen Goudge’s bestselling Carson Springs series, an unlikely wedding upends the tranquil California town. It isn’t easy to watch your daughter marry a man who’s twice her age, but Samantha Kiley holds her tongue. Wes seems like a good man, and it doesn’t hu
Published September 11th 2012 by Open Road Media (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Carson Springs Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Carson Springs Trilogy

Elodie
I kind of went on a whim when I bought the packaged trilogy from Amazon- this isn't exactly the genre that I prefer to read, but I don't regret a single cent spent!

What drew me to this trilogy was the unconventional pairings- age difference (not to mention the daughter & mother of one family seeing the father & son of another family, respectively), the daughter of a priest & former nun, and the woman accused of murdering her sister.

I was really pleased with the author's writing and
Julie Barrett
The Carson Springs Trilogy Stranger in Paradise, Taste of Honey, and Wish Come True by Eileen Goudge
ISBN: 9781453276280
The reason I selected this book is because it is a finished series-3 books, one right after the other. I don't have to wait a year for the next book to be written. It's easy to follow reading it back to back.
Stranger in Paradise, This book is about Samatha and her life, her new boyfriend, her daughters: Alice and Laura, and other relatives.
Smaatha's daughter Alice had just marr
Lorraine Raab
Lorraine Raab is currently reading it
Jun 01, 2015
Asmaa
Asmaa marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Oanh
Oanh marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Thewalkinglexicon
Thewalkinglexicon marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Tammye
Tammye marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Shuga
Shuga added it
Dec 27, 2014
Chris N
Chris N marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Maggie Gray
Maggie Gray marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
I began writing at the age of eight, and wrote my way through the lean years, more than one marriage, single motherhood,and moving to the Big Apple on a wing and a prayer, with fifteen women's fiction novels to show for it. Every life experience I've weathered has found its way into my novels in one form or another:bad exes, births, deaths,divorces, pregnancy scares,true crime (I was nearly kidnap ...more
More about Eileen Goudge...

Carson Springs (3 books)
  • Stranger in Paradise
  • Taste of Honey
  • Wish Come True (Carson Springs Novel)
Garden of Lies The Diary The Replacement Wife Woman in Red Once in a Blue Moon