The Looneyspoons Collection: Good Food, Good Health, Good Fun!

The Looneyspoons Collection: Good Food, Good Health, Good Fun!

4.64 of 5 stars 4.64  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Lick your lips and shrink your hips with
THE LOONEYSPOONS COLLECTION
Jam-packed with “the best of the best” Janet &
Greta recipes…made even BETTER!
Better carbs Better fats More fiber Less sugar Less salt Same great taste thatwon’t go to your waist!

TLC features outrageously delicious, reader-favorite recipes from Janet & Greta’s incredibly popular cookbooks Looneyspoo...more
Published November 15th 2012 by Hay House

Amanda Belyew
[I won this book through Goodreads. My review is a sincere one, and I would have gladly bought the book.]
I love this cookbook! I have tried cooking from cookbooks before and the recipes are either too complicated or they use random ingredients that are hard to find or expensive. Not so with this one! The recipes are very easy to follow, and I really love how there is nutritional information for every recipe. There are recipes for everything you can imagine and new takes on classic dishes. Many...more
Lorna Casavant
Totally awesome. There is NOTHING in this book we have not liked. I have many go-to recipes in there now. I love that they promote healthier eating, but not to the extreme so it works. I love their 80/20 rule. Eight percent of the time do your best so that for twenty percent you can enjoy yourself. Their recipes are easy, I find I always have the ingredients. They are healthier recipes and always tasty. I like how they use spices and lemon to enhance and bring out the flavors. I also like how th...more
Wildwhuck
Dec 21, 2012 Wildwhuck added it
Shelves: cookbook
Just received my copy from First Reads giveaway. I've only skimmed a few recipes but they look quick and easy. Love they already have the nutritional and calorie count info for each recipe. There is way more illustration than I prefer but it's informative. Will definitely be testing a few recipes in the new year.
Lynda
There are a ton of healthy living cookbooks around. This book provides excellent recipes, reminds me of a lot of info that I always need to be reminded of. However, this book is fun. Personally, I am tired of the preaching of many such cookbooks.
Shelley
Great cook book. Lots of great recipes. Use this book all the time to cook up new ideas for old recipes. Low fat and low sugar but yummy.
Mindy
Received a free copy if this through FirstReads and I'm super excited! The recipes are healthy and not super complex. It's filled with healthy tips and tidbits! I've already marked a bunch if recipes to try!!
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Tacy
Tacy marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Cynthia Kline
Cynthia Kline marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Emelie
Emelie marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Looneyspoons Eat, Shrink & Be Merry! Great-Tasting Food That Won't Go from Your Lips to Your Hips! Crazy Plates: Low-Fat Food So Good, You'll Swear It's Bad for You Crazy Plates - Low Fat Food So Good You'll Swear It's Bad for You!