Start by marking “This Cider Still Tastes Funny!: Further Adventures of a Game Warden in Maine” as Want to Read:
This Cider Still Tastes Funny!: Further Adventures of a Game Warden in Maine

This Cider Still Tastes Funny!: Further Adventures of a Game Warden in Maine

John Ford Sr. returns to the outdoors of Maine with This Cider Still Tastes Funny! Further Adventures of a Game Warden in Maine, his follow-up to the highly popular and critically acclaimed Suddenly, the Cider Didn’t Taste So Good. Ford is a retired Maine game warden, sheriff, and gifted storyteller who carved out a reputation as a man of the law, but one who wasn’t a by-t ...more
Published May 6th 2013 by Islandport Press

To ask other readers questions about This Cider Still Tastes Funny!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Cider Still Tastes Funny!

Cole Stetson
Dec 15, 2014 Cole Stetson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As we went around the room in English class I was asked to use two words to describe this book and let me tell you; no two words can describe this book! A single quote however can pretty much sum things up. "There is one memorable thing about law enforcement work: you never know what to expect and when to expect it." It's filled with life lessons from a local game warden, most funny, some sad and others neither, yet they are all very interesting. This is the second book in a coincidental series ...more
Dillon
Jun 10, 2015 Dillon rated it liked it
I think this book wasn't nearly as good as the first one, but it was OK. John Ford is back, with all new stories of him hunting night hunters, and investigating crimes, and messing up, too! I think this book could have been a little better if he cut off some of the deer poaching stories, because those are usually long and boring stories. But, it was an OK book, and I recommend it to anyone who enjoyed the first one.
Kyle Briggs
I enjoyed this book as much as I did his previous book. This one had less of the comical stories in it but it did have lots of action with night hunters as well as the usual knowledge and advice that John is able to give on the occupations and experiences that he has. Overall I have enjoyed both of John's books and would happily read another if he chose to write one.
Lynn
Jul 20, 2013 Lynn rated it it was ok
The first few chapters were funny, but I became less and less interested with each chapter that described yet another deer jacking. Will try it again later perhaps.
Jackson Wetzel
Jackson Wetzel rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2016
Agnes
Aug 31, 2016 Agnes rated it liked it
Funny, and not so funny, escapades of a Maine game warden.
Allison
Allison rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2016
Laurie
Laurie rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2013
Tiff
Tiff rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2014
Patrick
Patrick rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2014
Wendy Lessard
Wendy Lessard rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2015
Eric Chandler
Eric Chandler rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2015
Betty Kennedy
Betty Kennedy rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2014
Melissa Smith
Melissa Smith rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2014
Jennifer rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2016
Cyndi
Cyndi rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2015
Jean
Jean rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2015
Eunice Barnes
Eunice Barnes rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2015
Joshie Giffard
Joshie Giffard rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2016
Joyce Folsom caouette
Joyce Folsom caouette rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2014
Tom
Tom rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2016
Libby
Libby rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2016
Katlyn
Katlyn rated it really liked it
May 19, 2014
Kirry
Kirry rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2015
Nick
Nick rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2014
Giddz
Giddz rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2013
Patrick
Patrick rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2014
Lorraine Keating
Lorraine Keating rated it really liked it
May 15, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2013
Penny Shoemaker-bailey
Penny Shoemaker-bailey rated it did not like it
Jul 29, 2016