Start by marking “Now You See Me... (Dr. Seuss/Cat in the Hat)” as Want to Read:
Now You See Me... (Dr. Seuss/Cat in the Hat)

Now You See Me... (The Cat in the Hat's Learning Library)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Hide-and-seek is a great game, but Nick always finds where Sally is hiding. And that's no fun! Enter the Cat in the Hat. His friend Gecko is an expert at hiding. Maybe Gecko can share some tips with the kids? So off they go to the jungle, where Gecko teaches them how to hide in plain sight—using camouflage! Kids won't be able to hide their delight in this rhymed Step 2 boo ...more
Published September 11th 2012 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published January 11th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Now You See Me..., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Now You See Me...

Celticoracle
I was a little suspicious of this one at first. Not only am I not a fan of The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, in text, it's hard to top the master, Dr. Seuss.

I have to admit, I loved reading this to Mini-Me over and over. Tish Rabe has the rhyme scheme nailed, which makes reading aloud a joy - and Mini-Me liked finding Gecko and Nick and Sally in the pictures where they were camouflaged.
Dolly
May 18, 2014 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Our girls love the books in The Cat in the Hat's Learning Library series. They combine the fun and rhymes of the Cat in the Hat with science topics and fun facts.

This book covers the concept of camouflage. It really only discusses how a gecko does it, and to be honest, I didn't really think the creature looked much like a gecko, but it was still a fun, quick read. We enjoyed reading it together and I like the rhyming narrative.
PWRL
Mary
Mary added it
Nov 22, 2014
Jamie Sharb
Jamie Sharb marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Rachel
Rachel added it
Sep 29, 2014
Ariah
Ariah added it
Sep 01, 2014
Carol Giacomino repetti
Carol Giacomino repetti marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Becky
Becky added it
Jun 25, 2014
Nicholas
Nicholas marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

The Cat in the Hat's Learning Library (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • My, Oh My--A Butterfly!: All About Butterflies
  • Clam I am
  • Fine Feathered Friends: All about Birds
  • A Great Day for Pup
  • Hurray for Today!: All About Holidays (Cat in the Hat's Learning Library)
  • I Can Name 50 Trees Today!: All About Trees
  • If I Ran the Rain Forest: All About Tropical Rain Forests (Cat in the Hat's Learning Library)
  • The Cat in the Hat's Learning Library: Inside Your Outside: All About the Human Body (Cat in the Hat's Learning Library)
  • Is a Camel a Mammal?
  • Oh say can you say di-no-saur?
There's No Place Like Space: All About Our Solar System (Cat in the Hat's Learning Library) Oh the Things You Can Do That Are Good for You! Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go! My, Oh My--A Butterfly!: All About Butterflies The Cat in the Hat's Learning Library: Inside Your Outside: All About the Human Body (Cat in the Hat's Learning Library)