Start by marking “Liam's Mate (The Vampire Coalition, #4)” as Want to Read:
Liam's Mate (The Vampire Coalition, #4)

Liam's Mate (The Vampire Coalition #4)

4.06  ·  Rating Details ·  1,287 Ratings  ·  70 Reviews
Liam Hale is a vampire healer with secrets, secrets that he has kept hidden for hundreds of years from his brothers for their own protection. He's resigned to his lot in life, to work only for the benefit of his people...until he meets mage healer Regan Taylor. Regan makes Liam want more, much more than a lonely vampire healer can ever possess.

Regan Taylor is Liam's mate,
Published August 23rd 2012 by Scott Erotica

To ask other readers questions about Liam's Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Liam's Mate

True by Laurann DohnerMoon by Laurann DohnerDark Cravings by Madeline PryceVexing Voss by Gail KogerObsidian by Laurann Dohner
Sexy Male Book Covers #1
47th out of 369 books — 148 voters
Dark Lover by J.R. WardLover Awakened by J.R. WardLover Eternal by J.R. WardHalfway to the Grave by Jeaniene FrostLover Revealed by J.R. Ward
The Best Adult Vampire Romance Books
494th out of 1,063 books — 3,269 voters

More lists with this book...

Chantal ❤️
3.75 VAMPIRE/MAGE STARS

I get the feeling that I should have read the books that came before this one. Honestly, I felt a little lost at sea with all the terms, rites and rituals.
I would definitely suggest reading the others as it took me until 56% into the story to understand some of what was going on with these mythical occult creatures.

I had no idea what a mage even was until "She had never had a man inside of her because the mage didn't have relations with anyone other than their mate, but
Denna✌
Sep 10, 2016 Denna✌ rated it it was amazing
"Chelsea"
Jan 10, 2014 "Chelsea" rated it it was amazing
OH I JUST LOVE THIS SERIES~! The possessiveness and cave man in each men are just stomach-clenching and panty-dripping~! Especially this book, Liam is just, I'm speechless, I have no words, he's awesome! And Regan, she's so caring. Both mates are so alike, they would die for the other, they are perfect for each other.
Edwina " I LoveBooks" "Deb"
Sep 10, 2013 Edwina " I LoveBooks" "Deb" rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!, September 10, 2013
By
Edwina "I Love books" "Edwina "I ... (USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LIAM'S MATE: (Book Four: The Vampire Coalition) (Kindle Edition)
Liam's Mate book 4 of The Vampire Coalition series, was awesome very erotic with quite of bit of danger mixed into the story line. More so than in the other 3 books. Regan Liams mate are both Healers for their race. Liam is the Vampire Healer and Regan is the Mage Healer. Of course the danger comes in when they fall in l
Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥
Each book in this series has gotten better and longer. I think the author is getting more attached to her series and wanting to expand it. This is the best one so far. I love how tormented Liam is and how he doesnt think he deserves a mate. And like his twin, Rory, he was friends with his mate before he realized it was her. But unlike his brother's mate, she knew that she was his mate. But she didnt tell him to protect him from the mages. I also like how the author changed things up for the ...more
Emily Rose
Sep 16, 2013 Emily Rose rated it it was amazing
I really liked this 4th book of the Vampire Coalition. I think it was interesting that the mating rules changed a bit because of Liam being a healer. He spent months with Regan, his mate, never knowing that she was his mate. But SHE knew, and things got really interesting when he discovered that not only were they mates, but that she had kept it from him. He's no stranger to secrets himself though, and kept a big one from his brothers. I've really enjoyed all of the stories so far, even though ...more
Audrey Deaton
Oct 26, 2014 Audrey Deaton rated it it was amazing
Crystal
Nov 24, 2013 Crystal rated it it was amazing
I really like how the books become longer and more involved as the series goes on. I think the author is either falling more in love with her story or she's really getting a sense of it more as she goes along. Whatever the case, the novellas are awesome and this was another great installment.

The only thing that didn't impress me is Liam's response to what he believes to be true. I really wanted to smack some sense into him...stupid male pride...ugh!

Other than that this was great!

I wish they w
Ronda
Mar 30, 2014 Ronda rated it it was amazing
Liam's story is very touching. Him being the healer of the brothers faces his own trials. He has a heart of gold that just keeps giving when he should open up to the ones that he loves. Regan will do anything when it comes to her family. Can Liam and Regan make the right choices for each other, you'll have to read to find out. Plenty of action which is the case with all the books in this series. Fast fun and action pack read.
Peni
Oct 14, 2014 Peni rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 18+ and mature
Shelves: series-story
What a terrific story. I liked how this story veered off from the way the other books in this series happened. The process for a healer being so different than the others.

I recommend this story and series
NOTE: This story stands on it's own, however is greatly enhanced when series is read in order.
Michele
Aug 11, 2013 Michele rated it it was amazing
I have not been able to review the books because they were so short and there really wasn't a story, but this book was a great story. It showed that they had to fight for each other and had to overcome some huge odds. Such a great series, but most books lacked story.
Christina Galbraith-Popma
Sep 23, 2013 Christina Galbraith-Popma rated it it was amazing
I love love love this series, too bad its all done now. I read all 5 books, and made me wish I could have a life like the women in these stories. I read this in one sitting, wishing more was to happen.
Tia
Mar 24, 2013 Tia rated it it was amazing
This one was definitely the best out of all of them, since it wasn't a repeat of everything. It was a completely unique situation. However I have to say, now that I've read it, I have one question. What about Daric's mate? I want to know about him now!
Debbie Chittenden
Dec 01, 2014 Debbie Chittenden rated it it was amazing
Liam is so reserved and quiet; plus he holds duty of others above all things. It's odd that he eventually wants something for himself. But is he willing to risk sacrificing some of that duty for a "possible" mate?
Kim
Dec 10, 2013 Kim rated it it was amazing
This one was my second favorite of this series. Liam is wonderful and Regan keeps him in line...Loved it!
Debby
Nov 09, 2014 Debby rated it it was amazing
The healer fins his mate

I really love this series, they are great stand alone but better when read in order. I recommend this series
Joyce
Nov 28, 2014 Joyce rated it it was amazing
Loved this. Fun series to read.
Victoria Newman
Jan 12, 2016 Victoria Newman rated it it was amazing
Is a great book to read forever and ever since the heart of a great book to read
Carrie Smith
Aug 21, 2014 Carrie Smith rated it it was amazing
This one was my favorite so far. :)
Leanna H
Mar 24, 2013 Leanna H rated it it was amazing
My favorite book of the series. It was so rich with feeling and conflict!!
L.A. Miller
Apr 22, 2013 L.A. Miller rated it it was amazing
She saved the best for last, loved the sensitivity she used in his character. Must read
Tamara
Apr 05, 2013 Tamara rated it it was amazing
The healers heal each other! Loved Liam!
Courtney Curtis
Nov 15, 2013 Courtney Curtis rated it it was amazing
I LOVE IT :) one of the best book i have read so far
Wendy coling ( trowbridge)
Aug 11, 2014 Wendy coling ( trowbridge) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
Good storyline .Love the characters. Great sex sciences. Sad it's short book. Great read though
LaShonta
May 28, 2013 LaShonta rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mf-vamps
This was the best one in the series so far. I loved it!!
Amanda dalon
Dec 09, 2014 Amanda dalon rated it it was amazing
Loved!
Aղցela W.
I love this series. Regan and Liam are both healer's he is a vampire healer and she is a Mage healer. Regan is Brianna's sister who is mated with Liam's brother Nathan. Brianna and Liam have become really good friends see each other everyday for the last eight months both of them are lonely, but Regan has a secret she knows that she is Liam's mate, but she can never tell him or be mated to him because her council will never allow it as well as her parents them want her to continue the bloodline ...more
Donna
Nov 09, 2016 Donna rated it it was amazing
This is book four in The Vampire Coalition series

Meet Liam Hale. Liam is a vampire healer with secrets. Liam's secrets that he has kept hidden for hundreds of years. Liam's kept them from his brothers for their own protection. Liam's had to give up lots in life. Only to work only for the benefit of his people. That is until Liam meets mage healer Regan Taylor. Regan makes Liam want more. So much more than a lonely vampire healer can ever possess and want.

The lovely Regan Taylor. Regan is Liam's
Linda Sims
Feb 25, 2013 Linda Sims rated it really liked it
ANOTHER HALE BROTHER FINDS HIS MATE

Liam Hale is a vampire healer, he doesn't expect to find his mate. No vampire healer has mated for centuries.
His older brother Nathan is now mated to Sasha Taylor. Sasha is a Mage. They are not immortal like vampires but they live longer than humans. Sasha's sister Regan has become friends with Liam. But she has a secret, she knows she is his mate. But for reasons to do with her family she can't tell him. Liam has a secret as well, one that he has kept from his
  • Awakening the Demon's Queen (Dardanos, Colorado, #5)
  • Wicked Surrender (The Kategan Alphas, #3)
  • Possessed By Desire (Firebrand, #3)
  • The Keeper Finds Her Mate (Keeper of Wolves, #2)
  • Bought By The Billionaire Brothers (Buchanan Brothers, #6)
  • Commanding the Tides (Lords of the Abyss, #2)
  • The Mistress and the Hellhound (Mistress of the City, #4)
  • Darkness Arisen (Order of the Blade #6)
  • Zola's Pride (Southern Arcana #2.5)
  • Bite of the Moon
  • At the Billionaire's Promise (Billionaire Brothers, #2)
J.S. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of erotic romance. She's an avid reader of all types of books and literature. Writing what she loves to read, J.S. Scott writes both contemporary erotic romance stories and paranormal romance erotics. They almost always feature an Alpha Male and have a happily ever after because she just can't seem to write them any other way!

Please v
More about J.S. Scott...

The Vampire Coalition (6 books)
  • Ethan's Mate (The Vampire Coalition, #1)
  • Rory's Mate (The Vampire Coalition, #2)
  • Nathan's Mate (The Vampire Coalition, #3)
  • Daric's Mate (The Vampire Coalition, #5)
  • The Vampire Coalition: The Complete Boxed Set (The Vampire Coalition, #1-5)