Blank-133x176
Iniquity

Amy A. Bartol

Iniquity (The Premonition #5)

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  303 ratings  ·  75 reviews
Published (first published 2015)

Captivated by You by Sylvia DayBeautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireThe King by J.R. WardCity of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareRush Too Far by Abbi Glines
Most anticipated books of 2014
141st out of 1,866 books — 8,728 voters
Obsidian by Jennifer L. ArmentroutInescapable by Amy A. BartolOnyx by Jennifer L. ArmentroutIntuition by Amy A. BartolCity of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Best Supernatural Series
35th out of 415 books — 567 voters

More lists with this book...

Beccs
I liked Inescapable,
I fell in love with Intuition ,
With Indebted I got beyond obsession
And with Incendiary I felt the way the wans must feel when touched by The Fellas.

Iniquity will probably make me explode. Until I have it ,thought, I will probably go mental.
Rachel Marshall
Feb 09, 2013 Rachel Marshall marked it as to-read
Amy Bartol please PLEASE let this be the last book!! I am begging you. I've loved your series but if you keep fragmenting the story and adding more subplot love triangles you are going to unravel it beyond repair. And if she doesn't end up with Reed because of one of these annoying afterthought plot adds to fill a sequel, you will have thoroughly wasted my time.
H ∞Δnother book Junkie∞
UPDATE: JULY 11

2015?
it's fine. I can wait.

Really i can.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BY THE WAY: THESE TEASERS ARE FROM THE AUTHORS WEBSITE: http://www.amyabartol.com/
You can read all about the author and her novels there. And also she recently has wrote why Iniquity not out yet...

This is going to be released in summer of 2014...
hmmm Talking about fervor!

Updated : 30/January/2014
This is a teaser with Brennus and Emil <--(new character in Iniquity)

“Tell me who killed my mentor!” Emil demands. He’s torn up about...more
Alisa
Jan 02, 2013 Alisa marked it as to-read
Please, please, PLEASE, Let Brennus Die. Pleeaaaase?

I'd kill him myself if I could.

Oh, have mercy on my poor heart. xx
Julie Li
Dec 12, 2012 Julie Li marked it as to-be-released
I haven't finished Incendiary yet but god help me if I have to put up with Brennus still...

Someone give me something to cut him off of her lifeeeeeee

ugh

hi reed <3
Belle19
Apr 20, 2013 Belle19 marked it as to-read
Inescapable was intriguing,
Intuition was captivating
Indebted had you craving
And Incendiary has you hooked on to it...
The wait for the next book is making everyone anxious and on nerve! The nail biting suspense and action is something we have been drawn to.
The fascinating characters with whom we have fallen in love with, we can't seem to get enough of ;) and now the wait is literally killing us all!!
I know for sure that the wait would be worth it, but that still won't stop me from driving mysel...more
Andrea Lin
Dec 04, 2012 Andrea Lin marked it as to-read
Shelves: angels
There's a 5th book!!!!! YIPPEE!!!! I'm so excited!!! This series has been one of the best I've read yet, lining up behind C.C Hinter's Shadowfalls , and Rick Riodan's Percy Jackson. I just hope it won't be dragging on and on like The House Of Night series...
Lupita
Apr 03, 2014 Lupita marked it as to-read
Shelves: top-tbr
Bonnie Sara
Feb 01, 2013 Bonnie Sara marked it as to-read
I am unbelievably relieved there is another book. This has probably been one of the most suspense filled, heart wrenching, and imaginative stories i have ever read. I think i cried through the entire first book. This is an amazing series and i would recommend it to everyone!
Corrine Faye
can't wait for this booook! i was having trouble breathing when i read the teaser... Brennus is getting hot... Reed, you must win this! Xavier, be a good boy and stay out of this... and Russell, oh thank God you found Anya!

i'm on my knees just waiting for this book to be mine! mo chroi, Reed! pog mo thoin Brennus!
Sophia
Jan 06, 2014 Sophia marked it as to-read
I REALLY REALLY NEED this book RIGHT NOW!
HOW.CAN.YOU.DO.THIS.TO.ME?
*sad puppy face*
Team Reed <3

P.S: WHY ISN'T IT OUT ALREADY? WHYYYYYYYYY?
Tiffany
Dec 27, 2012 Tiffany marked it as to-read
Good lord, I read the first chapter since it was at the end of Incendiary... I CAN'T WAITTTTT argh! putting the 1st chapter to the next book is torture!
Piper
Jun 11, 2013 Piper marked it as to-read
Congratulations, your fifth book is not even published and it already has 4.57/5.00 stars. Cannot wait to read it.
Christine
Dec 27, 2013 Christine marked it as to-read
This is going to be close to 2 years we have to wait between books!!! It better be epic.
Sieni A.M.
Sep 27, 2012 Sieni A.M. marked it as to-read
best. news. today. a FIFTH BOOK?! ahhhh! *happy dance*
Alanna
May 27, 2013 Alanna marked it as to-read
I'm feeling the same way as a lot of these readers. Reed better be the winner in this war of hearts and emotions or I will be so depressed and feel as if I have wasted hours reading these wonderful stories that will have ended badly. Please please let it be Reed!
Melissa Chiuz
Sep 15, 2013 Melissa Chiuz marked it as to-read
I can't wait till Iniquity!! I just finish reading the series for the 3rd time! And every time is just like the first one. I love it so much!!! Hope the the 5th one comes out soon! Until then I will be missing Reed and Evie ❤
Bec Tait
I can't wait for the next installment, I totally disagree with reviewers that say this should be the last. These characters have a special place in my heart! In my opinion Amy Bartol can do no wrong!
Lexy
Nov 05, 2012 Lexy marked it as to-read
Eeek! Fifth book? Omg! Filled with excitement already.
Jo Conway
Absolutely loved the series so far-have not been able to put it down, it's a battle between loving Russ then reed then back to Russ!!!! So imaginative & really drew me in....but when will book 5 be out??!!!!
Eeeeek I really don't know if I can wait!!
Rizzaleen
Feb 03, 2013 Rizzaleen marked it as to-read
I'm still reading The 4th book and I hope this one will come out soon!! This book got me feeling all kinds of emotions while readig them! Super recommended!!
Areana
Aug 25, 2012 Areana marked it as to-read
Already Waiting:)
Joann H (Queen and Lionheart)

This is me:

I. NEED. THIS. BOOK.

Vic
Feb 26, 2014 Vic marked it as to-read
So looking forward to this release. To all the Brennus haters who don't see between the lines, his longing for love and to live the life he knew, along with his brother back in his homeland is my wish for them in this story.
Rachel
All I can say is can't wait!!!!! I'm so in love with Reed and Evie and after all they've gone through it's only right for them to be together. I'm dying for this book to come out, can't wait!!!!!
Brittany Mosley
Feb 21, 2014 Brittany Mosley marked it as to-read
going on 2 years in between books is a little much. JR Ward doesn't even take this long.
Priyanka
Jan 23, 2014 Priyanka marked it as to-read
I have read the series twice now! I just can't wait for this book!! :(
Crystal
Dec 06, 2013 Crystal marked it as to-read
Hurry up. We are dying here waiting.
Angela
May 29, 2014 Angela added it
I love love love this series and cannot wait for this book. I feel like I'm the only person who isn't team Reed! He just seems like a total wuss to me. Team Brennus for sure.
Who should Evie end up with??? 6 9 Jul 01, 2014 07:40PM
  • Altered (Devoured, #3)
  • Strayed (Caged, #6)
  • Light Shadows (Dark Light, # 3)
  • Unbound (Nephilim Rising, #2)
  • Untitled (Denazen, #4)
  • Dawn of Ash (Imdalind #5)
  • Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements, #3)
  • Tall, Silent & Lethal (Pyte/Sentinel, #4)
  • Age of the Fifth (Carrier, #3)
  • Blood Lies (Alexandra Jones, #3)
  • Sneak Thievery
  • Bo (Blood Like Poison, #4)
  • Have No Mercy (Cambion, #4)
  • That Baby (That Boy, #3)
  • Port Fare Series
  • Touching Embers (Touch, #3)
  • Fallen Fourth Down (Fallen Crest High, #4)
  • King Tomb (Forever Evermore, #3)
Author of Inescapable: The Premonition Series (Volume 1), Intuition: The Premonition Series (Volume 2), Indebted: The Premonition Series (Volume 3) , and Incendiary: The Premonition Series (Volume 4). Currently working on a fifth novel in the Premonition Series entitled Iniquity.

Under Different Stars (Kricket Series Book 1) --a YA Dystopian novel.

The Divided - A Science Fiction Romance short sto...more
More about Amy A. Bartol...
Inescapable (The Premonition, #1) Intuition (The Premonition, #2) Indebted (The Premonition, #3) Incendiary (The Premonition, #4) Under Different Stars (Kricket, #1)