Start by marking “Iniquity (The Premonition, #5)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Iniquity

Amy A. Bartol

Iniquity (The Premonition #5)

4.55 of 5 stars 4.55  ·  rating details  ·  393 ratings  ·  99 reviews

To ask other readers questions about Iniquity, please sign up.

Mary Actually if you've been reading her website and Facebook, she first explained that she had already started the Kricket series (aka the first book)…moreActually if you've been reading her website and Facebook, she first explained that she had already started the Kricket series (aka the first book) while writing the Premonition series. However, now that she's been officially contracted to write the Kricket series, she wrote recently that "the third Kricket book is due to the publisher." She kept promising Iniquity and giving tentative release dates until she finally said "I just want a good product." However, it's all about money now because she's signed on to write the Kricket series and NOT the Premonition. This is not the Game of Thrones series. Let's not pull another one of those. I've read A LOT of independent authors who have published books on their own and kept up with multiple series. All this author does now is post a picture of a dude and say things like, "this reminds me of Reed." So before you defend someone, read their Facebook and blog entries and then decide whether they deserve to be defended. (less)
Captivated by You by Sylvia DayBeautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireThe King by J.R. WardCity of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareRush Too Far by Abbi Glines
Most anticipated books of 2014
145th out of 2,206 books — 9,799 voters
Obsidian by Jennifer L. ArmentroutInescapable by Amy A. BartolCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareOnyx by Jennifer L. ArmentroutIntuition by Amy A. Bartol
Best Supernatural Series
39th out of 784 books — 799 voters

More lists with this book...

Beccs
I liked Inescapable,
I fell in love with Intuition ,
With Indebted I got beyond obsession
And with Incendiary I felt the way the wans must feel when touched by The Fellas.

Iniquity will probably make me explode. Until I have it ,thought, I will probably go mental.
Rachel Marshall
Feb 09, 2013 Rachel Marshall marked it as to-read
Amy Bartol please PLEASE let this be the last book!! I am begging you. I've loved your series but if you keep fragmenting the story and adding more subplot love triangles you are going to unravel it beyond repair. And if she doesn't end up with Reed because of one of these annoying afterthought plot adds to fill a sequel, you will have thoroughly wasted my time.
H ∞Δnother book Junkie∞

UPDATE: 16/1/2015!!!!

Okay. I tried SO HARD but this is getting ridiculous!!! Amy Bartol lost most of her fans because she doesn't even have the decency to acknowledge that she still have a fifth book of a freaking series un published after TWO YEARS OF WAITING. She already published two other books of a NEW SERIES. And she's telling fans while they are waiting they should check out this new series. No, thank you i am not reading this new series. I just wanna finish this series be over with it
Alisa
Nov 22, 2014 Alisa marked it as to-read
Please, please, PLEASE, Let Brennus Die. Pleeaaaase?

I'd kill him myself if I could.

Dont you think we've been through enough??? This roller coaster of a love affair has been a pretty emotional, and I mean that in a good way(for the most part), and wonderful ride but if that idiot causes more chaos and drama then I am so gonna go out of my mind
Julie Li
Dec 12, 2012 Julie Li marked it as to-be-released
I haven't finished Incendiary yet but god help me if I have to put up with Brennus still...

Someone give me something to cut him off of her lifeeeeeee

ugh

hi reed <3
Andrea Lin
Nov 21, 2014 Andrea Lin marked it as to-read
Shelves: angels
There's a 5th book!!!!! YIPPEE!!!! I'm so excited!!! This series has been one of the best I've read yet, lining up behind C.C Hinter's Shadowfalls , and Rick Riodan's Percy Jackson. I just hope it won't be dragging on and on like The House Of Night series...

UPDATE ON 22 Nov 2014
This is getting ridiculous... My previous review was 2012. 2.0.1.2. And now the release date is being pushed to 2015??!!! WTF?!
Belle19
Apr 20, 2013 Belle19 marked it as to-read
Inescapable was intriguing,
Intuition was captivating
Indebted had you craving
And Incendiary has you hooked on to it...
The wait for the next book is making everyone anxious and on nerve! The nail biting suspense and action is something we have been drawn to.
The fascinating characters with whom we have fallen in love with, we can't seem to get enough of ;) and now the wait is literally killing us all!!
I know for sure that the wait would be worth it, but that still won't stop me from driving mysel
Lupita
Apr 03, 2014 Lupita marked it as to-read
Shelves: top-tbr
Cornelia Faye
can't wait for this booook! i was having trouble breathing when i read the teaser... Brennus is getting hot... Reed, you must win this! Xavier, be a good boy and stay out of this... and Russell, oh thank God you found Anya!

i'm on my knees just waiting for this book to be mine! mo chroi, Reed! pog mo thoin Brennus!
Bonnie Sara
Feb 01, 2013 Bonnie Sara marked it as to-read
I am unbelievably relieved there is another book. This has probably been one of the most suspense filled, heart wrenching, and imaginative stories i have ever read. I think i cried through the entire first book. This is an amazing series and i would recommend it to everyone!
Alanna
May 27, 2013 Alanna marked it as to-read
I'm feeling the same way as a lot of these readers. Reed better be the winner in this war of hearts and emotions or I will be so depressed and feel as if I have wasted hours reading these wonderful stories that will have ended badly. Please please let it be Reed!
Sophia
Nov 23, 2014 Sophia marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2015-releases
GIVE. IT. TO. ME. NOW!
Christine
Dec 27, 2013 Christine marked it as to-read
This is going to be close to 2 years we have to wait between books!!! It better be epic.
Bec Tait
I can't wait for the next installment, I totally disagree with reviewers that say this should be the last. These characters have a special place in my heart! In my opinion Amy Bartol can do no wrong!
Tiffany
Dec 27, 2012 Tiffany marked it as to-read
Good lord, I read the first chapter since it was at the end of Incendiary... I CAN'T WAITTTTT argh! putting the 1st chapter to the next book is torture!
Sieni A.M.
Sep 27, 2012 Sieni A.M. marked it as to-read
best. news. today. a FIFTH BOOK?! ahhhh! *happy dance*
Piper
Jun 11, 2013 Piper marked it as to-read
Congratulations, your fifth book is not even published and it already has 4.57/5.00 stars. Cannot wait to read it.
Melissa Chiuz
Oct 12, 2014 Melissa Chiuz marked it as to-read
Shelves: can-t-wait
I can't wait till Iniquity!! I just finish reading the series for the 3rd time! And every time is just like the first one. I love it so much!!! Hope the the 5th one comes out soon! Until then I will be missing Reed and Evie ...more
Brittany Mosley
Feb 21, 2014 Brittany Mosley marked it as to-read
going on 2 years in between books is a little much. JR Ward doesn't even take this long.
Areana
Mar 16, 2015 Areana marked it as to-read
Already Waiting:)

Update: I CANT WAIT ANYMORE I WROTE THAT ^ LIKE TWO YEARS AGO AND I ALREADY FORGOT HALF OF WHAT THIS BOOK IS EVEN ABOUT. WHY DID THE DATE GET MOVED OMGGVGGGGDGSJSJSKCNSISNZMKSNSMWKZJXMXJXhi

update (March 2015): ummmm.. are we still waiting for this??? It still doesnt even have a cover yet. What is she doing? Did she decide to stop writing this series or is she just being lazy? Like, its been at least 2/3 years since i finished her last book...
Joann H (Sshh!!! I'm reading)

This is me:

I. NEED. THIS. BOOK.

Lexy
Nov 05, 2012 Lexy marked it as to-read
Eeek! Fifth book? Omg! Filled with excitement already.
Twinsmom2007
Sep 06, 2014 Twinsmom2007 marked it as to-read
I'm getting tired of waiting for this book!!! I just re-read the series but I refuse read any more of her books unless the entire series is completed before I start book 1. Amy needs to look up Jennifer L Armentrout and learn how to expedite writing and publishing a series or her fans are going to give up on her characters.
Jo Conway
Absolutely loved the series so far-have not been able to put it down, it's a battle between loving Russ then reed then back to Russ!!!! So imaginative & really drew me in....but when will book 5 be out??!!!!
Eeeeek I really don't know if I can wait!!
Rizzaleen
Feb 03, 2013 Rizzaleen marked it as to-read
I'm still reading The 4th book and I hope this one will come out soon!! This book got me feeling all kinds of emotions while readig them! Super recommended!!
Crystal
Dec 06, 2013 Crystal marked it as to-read
Hurry up. We are dying here waiting.
TarynXO
update: Okay seriously? My last comment was from 2 FREAKING YEARS AGO?!?!?!?! Come on Bartol. Please stop doing this to us. We get you are writing other series, but before you make those ones go any further you really need to finish this series so you can stop making us go crazy. If this goes on any longer I don't even know if I will be able to continue with this series. You can only read the previous books so many times before you give up not knowing what is going to happen next. So please, for ...more
Toni
Feb 26, 2013 Toni marked it as to-read
With Inescapable I was totally and utterly hooked! It was literally Inescapable.
With Intuition I fell head over heels for the angels.
With Indebted I gave my heart to my Chroi
and with Incendiary my Chroi tore my heart into pieces and then I felt like the wind was knocked out of me when a new angel came on the scene!

What will come with Iniquity?

My heart races just thinking about it...

Vic
Feb 26, 2014 Vic marked it as to-read
So looking forward to this release. To all the Brennus haters who don't see between the lines, his longing for love and to live the life he knew, along with his brother back in his homeland is my wish for them in this story.
Who should Evie end up with??? 19 65 Jun 15, 2015 03:14AM
  • Betrayed (Caged, #7)
  • Dawn of Ash (Imdalind, #6)
  • Altered (Devoured, #3)
  • Age of the Fifth (Carrier, #3)
  • Truth (Denazen, #4)
  • Untitled (Crow's Row, #3)
  • Sneak Thievery
  • Bo (Blood Like Poison, #4)
  • Blood Lies (Alexandra Jones, #3)
  • Touching Embers (Touch, #3)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements, #3)
  • That Baby (That Boy, #3)
  • My Heart and Soul (The Holy Trinity, #3)
  • Fallen Crest Finale (Fallen Crest High, #5)
  • Veiled (Ada Palomino, #1)
  • Cinder (Death Collectors, #2)
  • Options
Author of Inescapable: The Premonition Series (Volume 1), Intuition: The Premonition Series (Volume 2), Indebted: The Premonition Series (Volume 3) , and Incendiary: The Premonition Series (Volume 4). Currently working on a fifth novel in the Premonition Series entitled Iniquity.

Under Different Stars (Kricket Series Book 1)
Sea of Stars (Kricket Series Book 2)
Darken the Stars (Kricket Series Book
More about Amy A. Bartol...

The Premonition (5 books)
  • Inescapable (The Premonition, #1)
  • Intuition (The Premonition, #2)
  • Indebted (The Premonition, #3)
  • Incendiary (The Premonition, #4)
Inescapable (The Premonition, #1) Intuition (The Premonition, #2) Indebted (The Premonition, #3) Incendiary (The Premonition, #4) Under Different Stars (Kricket, #1)