Start by marking “Iniquity (The Premonition, #5)” as Want to Read:
Iniquity (The Premonition, #5)

Iniquity (The Premonition #5)

4.37  ·  Rating Details  ·  3,563 Ratings  ·  466 Reviews
I gasp as my body curls toward Brennus like a flower to the sun, for the pleasure of it. He holds me close to him. His nose grazes the length of my neck. He breathes me in. I feel the roar and rush of my heartbeat. I’m his toy; his energy streams into me. He winds the invisible key in my back and the euphoria ratchets and coils inside of me: tick…tick…tick…

Another wicked s
366 pages
Published December 8th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Iniquity, please sign up.

Mary Actually if you've been reading her website and Facebook, she first explained that she had already started the Kricket series (aka the first book)…moreActually if you've been reading her website and Facebook, she first explained that she had already started the Kricket series (aka the first book) while writing the Premonition series. However, now that she's been officially contracted to write the Kricket series, she wrote recently that "the third Kricket book is due to the publisher." She kept promising Iniquity and giving tentative release dates until she finally said "I just want a good product." However, it's all about money now because she's signed on to write the Kricket series and NOT the Premonition. This is not the Game of Thrones series. Let's not pull another one of those. I've read A LOT of independent authors who have published books on their own and kept up with multiple series. All this author does now is post a picture of a dude and say things like, "this reminds me of Reed." So before you defend someone, read their Facebook and blog entries and then decide whether they deserve to be defended. (less)
Captivated by You by Sylvia DayBeautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireThe King by J.R. WardCity of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareRush Too Far by Abbi Glines
Most anticipated books of 2014
144th out of 2,203 books — 9,869 voters
Obsidian by Jennifer L. ArmentroutCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareInescapable by Amy A. BartolOnyx by Jennifer L. ArmentroutHalf-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Best Supernatural Series
43rd out of 945 books — 1,128 voters

More lists with this book...

Beccs
Apr 11, 2013 Beccs rated it it was amazing
I liked Inescapable,
I fell in love with Intuition ,
With Indebted I got beyond obsession
And with Incendiary I felt the way the wans must feel when touched by The Fellas.

Iniquity will probably make me explode. Until I have it ,thought, I will probably go mental.
Rachel Marshall
Feb 09, 2013 Rachel Marshall marked it as to-read
Amy Bartol please PLEASE let this be the last book!! I am begging you. I've loved your series but if you keep fragmenting the story and adding more subplot love triangles you are going to unravel it beyond repair. And if she doesn't end up with Reed because of one of these annoying afterthought plot adds to fill a sequel, you will have thoroughly wasted my time.
Haya ∞Δnother book Junkie∞
I can't believe the day that i dislike this series has came...

I read this series about 5 times and every time i give it 5 solid stars and bully every one i know into reading it. The last time i have read this series i started to notice the flaws. I question my 17 years old self for her taste back then. Just so you know i will be going back and give all of the books 3 stars!

I feel like someone played a huge joke on me with this series. I liked it but the author made me dislike it. I feel like th
Alisa
Nov 22, 2014 Alisa marked it as to-read
Please, please, PLEASE, Let Brennus Die. Pleeaaaase?

I'd kill him myself if I could.

Dont you think we've been through enough??? This roller coaster of a love affair has been a pretty emotional, and I mean that in a good way(for the most part), and wonderful ride but if that idiot causes more chaos and drama then I am so gonna go out of my mind
Vilma's Book Blog
Dec 07, 2015 Vilma's Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Epic, explosive and exciting. A worthy finale to a sweeping, one-of-a-kind series.

How do you read the end of a series you’ve loved so much? So many expectations. So many feels. So many hopes and fears for the characters that have become perhaps, embarrassingly real? Starting Iniquity, the final book in the Premonition series, was as thrilling as it was bittersweet. I wasn’t ready to let go, but at the same time, I was ready to see it all come to what I knew would be an epic climax. I’m sure the
Andrea Lin
May 15, 2016 Andrea Lin rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
There's a 5th book!!!!! YIPPEE!!!! I'm so excited!!! This series has been one of the best I've read yet, lining up behind C.C Hinter's Shadowfalls , and Rick Riodan's Percy Jackson. I just hope it won't be dragging on and on like The House Of Night series...

UPDATE ON 22 Nov 2014
This is getting ridiculous... My previous review was 2012. 2.0.1.2. And now the release date is being pushed to 2015??!!! What?!

UPDATE 15/12/15
So, I have aged 3 years since my first review and have decided that.
Belle19
Apr 20, 2013 Belle19 marked it as to-read
Inescapable was intriguing,
Intuition was captivating
Indebted had you craving
And Incendiary has you hooked on to it...
The wait for the next book is making everyone anxious and on nerve! The nail biting suspense and action is something we have been drawn to.
The fascinating characters with whom we have fallen in love with, we can't seem to get enough of ;) and now the wait is literally killing us all!!
I know for sure that the wait would be worth it, but that still won't stop me from driving mysel
Cornelia Faye
Jun 18, 2013 Cornelia Faye rated it it was amazing
can't wait for this booook! i was having trouble breathing when i read the teaser... Brennus is getting hot... Reed, you must win this! Xavier, be a good boy and stay out of this... and Russell, oh thank God you found Anya!

i'm on my knees just waiting for this book to be mine! mo chroi, Reed! pog mo thoin Brennus!
Lupita
Dec 15, 2015 Lupita rated it liked it
Jenn
Not enough stars!! I'm not even exaggerating. This is the most epic ending ever. My emotions were all over the place and my heart is happy.

But, now what am I supposed to do with my life??

How can I write a review for a book that has been in the back of my mind for the past three years? I've never felt like this over a series before, so this is very hard for me. It's over. Lives have been lost. Lives have been saved. Nothing more can be done. It's very bittersweet for me. I found, as I was readi
✔Jasmine✔
This is such a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT I've ever had. Ever.

The first four books in this series WERE pretty addictive to me but now I doubt myself. Basically the stories as well as the characters are the same in every single installment and there aren't exciting twists that amaze me. None. As for this one, I just can't bring myself to READ, let alone enjoy it.

I'm sorry, Amy, but this one makes me so disappointed and the frustration exceeds my love for the previous books.

Overall, I don't recommend t
Bonnie Sara
Feb 01, 2013 Bonnie Sara marked it as to-read
I am unbelievably relieved there is another book. This has probably been one of the most suspense filled, heart wrenching, and imaginative stories i have ever read. I think i cried through the entire first book. This is an amazing series and i would recommend it to everyone!
Beth Hudspeth
Oh my, it’s actually over. The debt to Iniquity has been paid.

Bartol has some series girl power going on in this book. She is totally my Champion! The gang is back and it just jumps right into the action. Brennus and Xavier and Reed, Oh my.

Evie is still trying to figure out her mission here on earth in this lifetime. She is also faced with the task of choosing her destiny with one of the men mentioned above. I feel like Russell was a strong contender for most of the series, but now I think he i
Christine
08/04/16 - I have waited so long for this book since I LOVED the previous 4 books. What a disappointed. I did not even finish this one. Sub-plot after sub-plot. This is a love square or maybe even a...what do you call when you may have 4 guys in love with the same girl??? DUMB!!! I want my money back for the audible. After starting this ridiculous book, the series should have ended at book 4.

12/04/15 - Will this be on audio? Usually Audibles has a pre-order.

10/25/15 - I miss Brennus...
I always f
JAIME
This book took fkn ages to come out, and TBH, I don't know why I bothered reading it since the third and fourth books in this series were basically the same, and I LOATHE Bartol's Kricket series, in which another girl with an obviously magical vagina has multiple suitors starting wars over her because WHY?! Alas, this was more of the same. 3 years of waiting for more of the same.

Sorry Amy. I'm done with you.
Valerie Roeseler
Dec 15, 2015 Valerie Roeseler rated it it was amazing
I was terrified to crack open the first page of Iniquity, knowing this would be the last time to experience Evie's life. I've waited years for this moment, and it's a bittersweet agony. Braving the storm of inevitable emotions, I soaked in every word as if it were my last breath.

There were moments of joy as I smiled wide. People gawked at my facial expressions as I reacted to the dialogue between my friends residing within the pages. I was grateful for the time span in which I was alone as I fou
Sophia
Dec 12, 2015 Sophia rated it really liked it
It was good, but not as amazing as I expected and definitely not the best of the series. Some parts felt rushed, the characters did not feel as developed as in previous books and the whole novel revolved around a new character that came out of nowhere. The ending was disappointing as it did not conclude anything at all. Nevertheless, it was still captivating and the series remains one of my favourites.
Alanna
May 27, 2013 Alanna marked it as to-read
I'm feeling the same way as a lot of these readers. Reed better be the winner in this war of hearts and emotions or I will be so depressed and feel as if I have wasted hours reading these wonderful stories that will have ended badly. Please please let it be Reed!
Cristina
Rating 4.5 stars

Before I started reading Iniquity, I re-read all four books and I'm not always faithful to re-reading. *gasp* I might skim the last book in a series as a quick refresher. But this is the series that really got me hooked in Fantasty. I became lost once again in the beauty that is The Premonition Series and I was reminded how much I love every book.

Each installment outdid the other and the story just kept getting better and better. I fell in love with each character and eventually,
Dona Myftari
How long has it been now waiting for this book. 2 years? 3 years? 10 fucking years????
Meanwhile the autor is posting everyday in Facebook about her new series.
Fuck this, I'm not reading anything from someone who can't even finish her shit. ..
Bec Tait
Feb 17, 2016 Bec Tait rated it it was amazing
I can't wait for the next installment, I totally disagree with reviewers that say this should be the last. These characters have a special place in my heart! In my opinion Amy Bartol can do no wrong!
Tiffany
Dec 09, 2015 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
Good lord, I read the first chapter since it was at the end of Incendiary... I CAN'T WAITTTTT argh! putting the 1st chapter to the next book is torture!
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Fabulous! This was all worth the wait. I love all these characters and this story.
Brittany Mosley
Feb 21, 2014 Brittany Mosley marked it as to-read
going on 2 years in between books is a little much. JR Ward doesn't even take this long.
Sieni A.M.
Sep 27, 2012 Sieni A.M. marked it as to-read
best. news. today. a FIFTH BOOK?! ahhhh! *happy dance*
AJ
3.5 ‘OMG, it’s finally over’ stars

This book has been a long time coming, and I must admit that as excited as I was to get the final instalment, the series has lost a bit of momentum for me. This book is straight back into the action, which is all well and good, but I’d forgotten some of the details so it probably wasn’t as exciting as it should have been. There’s not a lot of catch up provided, so for the first few chapters I was floundering a bit, only to have big 'aha' moments as things starte
Melissa Chiuz
Dec 15, 2015 Melissa Chiuz rated it it was amazing
I can't wait till Iniquity!! I just finish reading the series for the 3rd time! And every time is just like the first one. I love it so much!!! Hope the the 5th one comes out soon! Until then I will be missing Reed and Evie ...more
Areana
Mar 16, 2015 Areana marked it as to-read
Already Waiting:)

Update: I CANT WAIT ANYMORE I WROTE THAT ^ LIKE TWO YEARS AGO AND I ALREADY FORGOT HALF OF WHAT THIS BOOK IS EVEN ABOUT. WHY DID THE DATE GET MOVED OMGGVGGGGDGSJSJSKCNSISNZMKSNSMWKZJXMXJXhi

update (March 2015): ummmm.. are we still waiting for this??? It still doesnt even have a cover yet. What is she doing? Did she decide to stop writing this series or is she just being lazy? Like, its been at least 2/3 years since i finished her last book...
Piper
Jun 11, 2013 Piper marked it as to-read
Congratulations, your fifth book is not even published and it already has 4.57/5.00 stars. Cannot wait to read it.
Ending of Iniquity 17 145 Jul 25, 2016 03:20AM
Iniquity Official Release Dec 8th 2015 5 25 Dec 07, 2015 06:57AM
Who should Evie end up with??? 24 144 Dec 03, 2015 06:53PM
  • Altered (Devoured, #3)
  • Betrayed (Caged, #7)
  • Reckoning (Guardian Trilogy, #3)
  • Truth (Denazen, #4)
  • Touching Embers (Touch, #3)
  • Dawn of Ash (Imdalind, #6)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Sneak Thievery
  • Blood Lies (Alexandra Jones, #3)
  • Bo (Blood Like Poison, #4)
  • The Dark Angel (The Saving Angels, #0.5)
  • Restoration (The Revelation Series, #5)
  • Age of the Fifth (Carrier, #3)
  • A Matter of Forever (Fate, #4)
  • Blood Doll (Vampire Agápe, #3)
  • Light Shadows (Dark Light, #3)
  • Destiny (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #3)
Author of the Premonition Series:
Inescapable (Book 1)
Intuition (Book 2)
Indebted (Book 3)
Incendiary (Book 4)
Iniquity (Book 5)

Author of the Kricket Series
Under Different Stars (Book 1)
Sea of Stars ( Book 2)
Darken the Stars ( Book 3)

The Divided - A Science Fiction Romance short story, which is included in the Take Me To Your Reader: An Otherworld Anthology.

I live in Michigan with my husband and
More about Amy A. Bartol...

The Premonition (5 books)
  • Inescapable (The Premonition, #1)
  • Intuition (The Premonition, #2)
  • Indebted (The Premonition, #3)
  • Incendiary (The Premonition, #4)

“One day, Reed,” I begin dabbing at his cheek again, “you and I will get in the car and just drive. We’ll wander from silver cities to golden coasts.” I use an alcohol swab to clean the blood from his cheek. “We’ll sleep when we’re tired. When we wake, I’ll find a way to make you laugh and I’ll live in the sound of it.” My throat gets tight because I long for that day to be now. “We’ll find somewhere you’ve never been and we’ll make it ours—fill it with memories of us. That’s what I want.” I finish with the alcohol swab. Leaning close, I gently blow on his healing wound to ease the sting. Reed takes my hand and brings it to his lips, kissing it tenderly. “And when we get that sleep, there will never be a your side or a my side of the bed—we’ll always meet in the middle. And when I hold you there, in our bed, you’ll let me rest my lips here.” Reed lets go of my hand to move his” 4 likes
“I could no more leave you than the earth could leave the sun. You’ll always draw me back to you,” 4 likes