Start by marking “Ilusões (Fadas, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ilusões (Fadas, #3)

Ilusões (Wings #3)

4.12  ·  Rating Details ·  27,488 Ratings  ·  1,598 Reviews
Depois de mais de 700 mil exemplares vendidos nos Estados Unidos e figurar nas principais listas do país, Ilusões, terceiro título da série Fadas, de Aprilynne Pike, apresenta-se como o volume mais misterioso e com a maior dose de ação até agora. Um livro que fará até o mais cético querer acreditar em fadas.

Ilusões, por meio de situações surpreendentes, revelações estarrec
Published August 2012 by Editora Bertrand Brasil (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Ilusões, please sign up.

Ella Eddy Illusions is also known as Wild the second instalment in the wings series

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Okay everybody, say it with me..... T-A-M-A-N-I!!!!!!!!!

May 3rd
Annabelle Marie Veronica
UPDATE:

*****WARNING: THIS REVIEW CONTAINS MINOR SPOILERS*****

I read it! And, honestly, while I'd normally rate it probably a three or a four, I'm giving it a five because of the lovely, wonderful, perfect romance between Laurel and Tamani. Finally! Pages 233-236 and 315-318 are my FAVORITES. :)

Honestly, I didn't like Yuki at all. She annoyed almost to death. Could. Not. Stand. Her. Clearly, she had some serious issues, and throughout the book, I could not bring myself to like her. At all. I re
Sep 05, 2010 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After finishing the Hunger Games series, I didn't think there would be another series I could get excited about so quickly. I cannot wait for April 8, 2011 when the third book in the Wings series will come out! Laurel, please pick Tamani!!

A few months later...
So now the release date is May 3, 2011. A month later? Boo.

UPDATE AFTER READING...
Love reading the next book in the Wings series. I think Spells was more enchanting, but I still love the continuing story in Illusions.

PS - Loved page 236! :)
Melannie :)
Sep 04, 2010 Melannie :) rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2011
There might be SPOILERS I don't know I'm just too upset to notice.

For the first half things were happening so I was excited, but I don't know, I read WINGS the first book in the series, back when it came out, and I loooved it. I thought the idea was very cool. And it became one of my favorite series.

But a lot of time has passed since I read that book, and now I know better than to fall for anything.

This book was a quick read, quicker than book 2 at least.
Laurel was happy with David, she was con
Bethany
Jul 08, 2010 Bethany rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
I can't wait until this book comes out...I am having a hard time fully trusting David after Spells...and I am not certain....but could Tam be getting ready to become part of Laurel's "human" world?!? The possibilities are never ending!! Like I said...I so can't wait until this book comes out!!

***Okay...so I just read the first chpt posted by Aprilynne and I am SO excited about this book....I'm not sure I could be any more excited!! Plus it's release date is May 3rd.....just in time for my birthd
Ashley
Mar 09, 2011 Ashley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
TAMANI FOREVER!!!!!!!!! Laurel better choose TAMANI, NOT DAVID!!!!!!!
don't get me wrong i like david but there's just sothing about tamani thats just mmmmm :) so please Aprilynne Pike have her choose Tamani <3 :)
********************************************************
Zainab Asma
Jul 07, 2010 Zainab Asma rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
david best get dumped. I am so sick of the humans always getting the good end of the stick.
She has to pick Tamani.
Tess
Aug 12, 2011 Tess rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I have one word for this book.

Filler.

That’s all it was. Pure filler. Let me explain it to you:

There are 36 chapters in this book. Chapter 1 to 34 are devoted to the love triangle between Laurel, her human boyfriend David and fairy guardian Tamani. In other words, that’s 34 chapters of “should I choose this boy or that boy”, with no resolution at the end of it, I kid you not. Chapter 34 to 36 finally gives us a plot and some action, before it abruptly finishes in a.. yes, you guessed it right, a
Nic
Apr 27, 2010 Nic marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
She better pick Tamanai:)
Steph Sinclair

Actual rating: 2.5 stars

After reading Spells I have to admit I was not excited to read Illusions. I thought Wings was unique and offered a different spin of your typical Fey story, but Spells fell short for me. However, I'm happy to say, I did enjoy Illusions much better.

We begin with Laura at the beginning of senior year of high school. She is attempting to lead a normal life despite the troll attacks from the last book. Right from the start this book kicked off with Tamani enrolling as a fore
Brianna
I made it about ten pages in and I gave up. Not even through the first chapter and Laurel starts being her usual obnoxious self. Ten pages in and she whines about how she wants to make out with Tamani and it's ALL HIS FAULT she finds it hard to stay true to David. It's ALL HIS FAULT he holds her and wants more. It's ALL HIS FAULT Laurel is a bad girlfriend. Everything is ALL SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT because God forbid Laurel actually acts responsibly and selflessly.

Now, I'm sure a lot of people woul
Gemma
Aug 28, 2011 Gemma rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
And here I thought this series was actually improving.

Wings was a weak opener for the series, with too many resemblances to Twilight to be original or mind blowing and too many character holes to be entertaining or enjoyable. I felt that Laurel was a weak, complaining and arrogant heroine, and the components of the love triangle—David and Tamani—were too perfect to be considered real (I think I read somewhere that the author based them both off of her ideal vision of a guy, complete with the fla
mary
May 05, 2012 mary rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-rereads
Αν με κούρασαν μια φορά οι Ψευδαισθήσεις όταν το διάβασα για πρώτη φορά στην δεύτερη αυτή ανάγνωση με κούρασαν δέκα φορές παραπάνω και επιβεβαίωσαν την άποψη μου πως πρόκειται μέχρι στιγμής για το πιο βαρετό και ανούσιο βιβλίο της σειράς.
Έχουν περάσει οχτώ μήνες από τα γεγονότα του δεύτερου βιβλίου και η Λόρελ ετοιμάζεται για την τελευταία χρονιά του σχολείου έχοντας πάρει την απόφαση να παραμείνει με τον Ντέιβιντ.Μια έκπληξη όμως την περιμένει καθώς ο Ταμάνι εμφανίζεται στο σχολείο ως μαθητής π
Sandy
4/5 of this book is love triangle drama. Laurel is one of the most annoying, whiny, selfish heroines in all of YA.

Can I just say, I've read three mediocre books now waiting for a certain moment between two characters, and all I got was a couple of paragraphs. Talk about a letdown.

This series should not have been dragged out to four books. I've been sticking around for Tamani, but after Illusions, I'm done. (Okay, almost done. I'll probably skim #4 for all things Tamani, but that's it.)
Sarah H.
Sep 13, 2010 Sarah H. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I'm really curious in what Tamani's up to. Maybe he's going to live among the humans: going to her school maybe? i dunno,but that last chapter made me want to scream!!! LOL Oh Tamani what are u up to????
Joost
Feb 19, 2014 Joost rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ik kreeg niet de ILLUSIE dat dit boek heel leuk was. Flauwe woordgrappen, dit is al de derde vandaag. Maar goed, dit boek vond ik niet zo geweldig. Lees mijn recensie waarom: http://nerdygeekyfanboy.com/recensie/...
Meaghan
Jul 05, 2010 Meaghan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*If you have not read Wings or Spells, this may contain spoilers*

Here we are book three in this series and we have picked up pretty much where we left off. Laurel has settled into the world of high school teenage normalcy and her and David are still going strong. That is until Tamani shows up and her feelings become jumbled once more. I have to say I am completely bias here, I am not going to even pretend to think Laurel should end up with David, I think she should be with Tamani. In the past tw
Louise
Amazing! Couldn't put it down from the moment I started reading it =] The only thing stopping me from giving a 5/5 is the fact that Laurel STILL HASN'T chosen Tamani or David and the whole love triangle is just getting annoying and getting on my nerves(I wish she would just pick Tam). What a cliff-hanger! Wow, seriously can't wait to read the next book. Just wish it was out sooner!
Marilena   ⚓
*3,5*

Εντάξει τι να πώ για τις Ψευδαισθήσεις?
Σαφώς είναι καλύτερο απ τα δύο προηγούμενα λόγω του Ταμάνι,
που επιτελους έχει πρωταγωνιστικό ρόλο,(έστω και στο 3ο βιβλίο)
αλλα και πάλι δεν ήταν τίποτα συγκλονιστικό!!
Caitlin
Erica (daydreamer)
Well, for the most part I really liked it. After the disappointment of Spells, I was very wary of how well I'd like this book. I enjoyed the world of fearies and trolls that Pike created, (as I did in the previous books) and I like Laurel's roll of Mixer, and how Pike explained the biology makeup of the mixing and such. So I was intrigued with the story. But I DID NOT LIKE THE ROMANCE. I am so sick of it, this stupid love triangle that Laurel refuses to get out of. I was sick of it in Spells, an ...more
Maddie (Heart Full Of Books)
I love the fact this book had 100% more Tamani, but I think 'Wild' was the most repetitive of the series. Two school dances and two troll attacks, people. You'd think they'd have seen the correlation. Also, I felt like the readers knew what was going on way before the faeries did, so it was quite slow in that way. Still, bring on 'Destined'!
Colleen Houck
What the cliffhanger ending! Love the development of Tamani's character. So curious about what is going on with the trolls. Starting next book immediately.
Rachel
Apr 18, 2010 Rachel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Laurel was worried she had sent him away forever, her protector and “impish guardian.” She thought she might never again see the love that burned for her in his emerald green eyes.

But never in a million years did she imagine she’d see him standing in the hallway at her school, dressed like every other student in a T-shirt and jeans…and wearing shoes.

With Tamani’s reappearance things are definitely bound to get more complicated. Just because she chose David does not mean that Tamani is willing to
Book Chatter-Cath
May 13, 2011 Book Chatter-Cath rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
From the very first page I was enthralled.
And it all seems so perfect-Laurel is with David, her best friend Chelsea is happy with her boyfriend Ryan, and they're seniors in high school.
I was tingling with anticipation. What could go wrong? When would the excitement begin? Where was Tamani?
I needn't have worried because guess who showed up before the end of the third page? Tamani.
Tamani. Tamani. Tamani.
I am totally, completely, eternally, in complete and utter love with Tamani!!
At every turn of t
Petra
Feb 09, 2017 Petra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
slaying
Gigi Hudson
Tamani all the way baby!

*edit*
Loved it. Waaaay better than the last one. So glad there was more Tamani in this one.
And she stopped being so whiney halfway through as well.
Still want David to be killed off though.
Julie
Oh my gosh! I'm so excited to read this! Tamani for the win! The excerpt she posted on her blog is driving me bonkers.
Melissa Guthrie
I just read your blog that you are 50 pages into book 4...why the wait for #3 then :o( There is nothing worse than waiting!! Alas, I will.
Luna
oh my god! There's going to be a third! I haven't even started the second! I so need to hurry.
book order 3 4 Feb 26, 2016 11:56PM
Team Tamani or team David? Why? 47 115 Jan 26, 2016 05:38PM
Goodreads Librari...: Please correct page count. Ilusiones 3 15 Dec 11, 2014 11:18AM
Why is this book called illusions? 7 37 Sep 15, 2013 06:37AM
do you think Laurel shoud have confronted with Tamanin and David at the scene where they fought ? 1 12 Jul 01, 2013 08:40PM
Should Laurel pick David or Tamani? 20 74 Jul 01, 2013 08:30PM
Dirty Chore Club: Drama... almost. 1 6 Sep 03, 2012 12:59PM
  • Sirensong (Faeriewalker, #3)
  • Tempestuous (Wondrous Strange, #3)
  • Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5)
  • Endure (Need, #4)
  • The Enchanted Quest (Faerie Path, #5)
  • Forever Frost (Frost, #2)
  • Faerie Winter (Bones of Faerie, #2)
  • Shift (Shade, #2)
  • Rebel (Faery Rebels, #2)
  • The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine, #2)
  • Secrets and Shadows (13 to Life, #2)
  • Wildcat Fireflies (Fenestra, #2)
  • Ballad: A Gathering of Faerie (Books of Faerie, #2)
2096360
Aprilynne Pike has been spinning faerie stories since she was a child with a hyper-active imagination. At the age of twenty she received her BA in Creative Writing from Lewis-Clark State College in Lewiston, Idaho. When not writing, Aprilynne can usually be found at the gym; she also enjoys singing, acting, reading, and working with pregnant moms as a childbirth educator and doula. Aprilynne curre ...more
More about Aprilynne Pike...

Wings (5 books)
  • Wings (Wings, #1)
  • Spells (Wings, #2)
  • Destined (Wings, #4)
  • Arabesque (Wings, #5)

12 trivia questions
1 quiz
More quizzes & trivia...
“I'm not asking for forever," Tamani said. "Yet. I'm just asking for a moment.” 239 likes
“As far as her mom was concerned, tea fixed everything. Have a cold? Have some tea. Broken bones? There's a tea for that too. Somewhere in her mother's pantry, Laurel suspected, was a box of tea that said, 'In case of Armageddon, steep three to five minutes'.” 236 likes