Start by marking “Billionaire's Revenge” as Want to Read:
Billionaire's Revenge

Billionaire's Revenge

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  1,074 ratings  ·  54 reviews
Six years ago the task of firing Darius Larosa had fallen on Sara. Now he is back, and hell bent on revenge. The Company he just took over is in turmoil with Sara’s sister facing prison as an accomplice to her absconded husband’s fraud. Darius however, wants revenge on Sara, not Angela so he makes her a deal – her in his bed or her sister in prison. With little choice Sara ...more
Published August 21st 2012 by Lulu.com (first published August 20th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Billionaire's Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Billionaire's Revenge

Elaine
This was an intriguing tale about Darius and Sara. Years earlier, Darius was accused of theft and fired by Sara. Sara did not believe him guilty but was forced to be the hatchet-man (or woman in this case).

Fast forward 6 or 7 years. Darius is now a billionaire with a grudge. He sees Sara at an event and blackmails her out of spite- she is to live with him for 2 weeks, with all "the benefits" available to him. Because of her circumstances, she agrees to the deal.

We've seen this type of situation
Maggie
Dear Lord. Anything positive I could say about this book is completely overshadowed by the author's dire need of an editor!! Almost impossible to read... I was so disappointed.
MJ
I DID QUITE ENJOY THIS ONE FOR ITSELF... outside of the below.

Ok... I've read a few of Marie Kelly's books now.

1. Not very well written (not appalling either)
2. Pretty sure no one bothered with an edit, grammar or any kind of other eye over them at any point (and if they have, they should save us all some time and give themselves a slap up side the head)
3. All of these books I've read appear to have the exact same plot... Change a few names, ages and backgrounds and 'vu wala'... Next book done.
Paula Legate
I really enjoyed this book. There was strong emotions, and hot passion between Darius, and Sara. There were many twist to the story. I loved the kids that was adding into this story, and joy that Sara got from just being around them. This story also pulled on my heart strings with little Carly. I don’t want to say too much, and give the story away. I will say I loved how this started out as revenge, but ended with love. Sara, and Darius were friends many years before, when he worked for her fath ...more
Rachmi

I read this book after chose it randomly for a light-quick read. It has every cliche things that used to be in romance books. Yet, I thought I can bear it and hope the ending will satisfy me. In the beginning, I was quite enjoyed it. I liked the conflicts the author provides to build the story. But then, there are a lot of grammatical and punctuation error. I usually ignore it since I’m still learning English. Who am I judging it? But as the story goes, I really cannot ignore it. I have
Carie Mari
Although I only gave this three stars, I really enjoyed the book. I couldn't give it more stars because of the punctuation errors (lots of them) and paragraph issues (it seems that Ms. Kelly just makes a paragraph a certain length instead of each separate thought being a paragraph - makes some parts of the book difficult to follow) but I have to admit that I'm eager to read another Marie Kelly book. Her plot was great, the progression of the characters' relationship perfect and the conclusion wa ...more
Dar
eh, it was okay, nothing spectacular, kind of run of the mill. The story was pretty formulatic, and that is usually okay if the characters are interesting, but they weren't. She seemed rather bitter and not at all likable, even when you found out things about her, it didn't really matter to you much. She wasn't a sympathetic character. He had potential, but then turned into just slightly better than a sniveling whiner.
Neither character really struck a chord, so when I was done, it was like, meh
Mei
Ok...I gave this writer one more chance and she blew it with her bad writing and horrendous editing job! Yes the story was not only unbelievable garbage but also so sappy I could have thrown up! Once again she overuses the words lovely and wonderful. This story or shall I say, fable, is an insult to women and men everywhere! Books like this one is just one reason why everyone "thinks" they can be an author!
Luv Roed
This has a great plot...cliche and overused but it was good. What I do not like is the heroine Sara. She is the epitome of misplaced martyrdom. I mean who would agree to become a mistress in behalf of your selfish sister and mother? The family members who treated you like you were nothing and expendable. This is the type of girl and character that would not survive in the real world.
Shonnie
BEWARE Unrealistic

IMO, the story was unrealistic and the continuity was missing. There were so many words used to describe thoughts but none used to connect the missing continuity. Should've paid attention to the one star rating although sometimes they are wrong. In this case, the higher than 2 stars were off-target.
Maria
I am never reading a Marie Kelly book again. It gets boring after a while.

I have finally discovered the similarities in all her novels I've read. Billionaire, preferably eastern European, with an innocent angel as a female protagonist. I'm tired of it.
Sandi
While the initial premise could have led to a solid story, it seemed to have quickly spun out of the author's control. The horrible editing added made it difficult to follow.
Ridzwan Zuhaire
To be honest, I was expecting more drama about the bad side of Darius Garelli. Nonetheless, the Author managed to twist the ending and it totally caught me by surprise. Love it!
Veronica
The tale was interesting. But the punctuation and lack of editing was an issue. The story would have had a good flow to it if there was more involvement from an editor.
Francette
I have never read a more poorly written book. Ever. Was this self-published? There was absolutely no editing.
Shelly LeCompt
I found this book to be a good read. There is nothing ground breaking or overly soul searching about the book but it is still an enjoyable story. It's just a good solid romance with some typical miscommunication has gone way wrong and led two hearts astray until fate and circumstance brought them back together. The book offers two enjoyable characters who have the power to love and healing each other if they can overcome the pains from their past, lies and sad twist that threaten to tear them ap ...more
Judy
Wanted a "fluff" read last night so I settled on this book. Well, I couldn't put it down and ended up reading well after midnight. Each time I thought I could put it to rest for the evening, something new would pop up that I had to know what happened. Loved Sara & Darius. Darius started out as a cad (probably with reason) but all of the heat and intensity started fairly quickly into the book and really kept my interest. Finally, I had to know what Sara's secret was at the end and then it was ...more
Kara
Oh well another from Marie Kelly, quite enjoyed, except that it wasn't edited enough.

I like the kids were involved, though as every billionaire story of Kelly is, the plot's quite used, and well it had its moments of twists, still Kelly gave me feels.

P.S. I somehow remember reading My Bestfriend's Girl.
Melissa Maxwell
This is a wonderful story that ended the way a book should end. Sara a victim of circumstance and family needs the help of an almost lover in order to protect her family. Darius remembers the shy girl working for her father's construction company that wrongfully fired him. Sara needs Darius help but in order to get help he has to become his mistress. She is appalled but accepts to protect family. he does not intend to sleep with her just humiliate her like she did him. Passion runs hot between t ...more
Elaine
If you enjoy this author likely you would enjoy this book. However , work needs done on the writing and punctuation for published work.
Irene
Lovely book, easy read, really satisfied my craving for a romance novel with hot sex!!
Yosira
To be honest, it's a nice read, but the heroine did many mumblings.
Edna
Good book. Terrible grammar.
Jeanette
I must say that I enjoyed reading the book... Although the parts wherein Tara or Clary was somehow told a little too late in the story... And Nick's involvement ended with less flourish compared to the impact that he started everything in the first place... But all in all, the intention to show how love affected the people in the book was well delivered... Reading more books from this author in the next few hours, days or weeks..
Rose Maria
my most fav.part was H,HR and david(HR's nephew)playing......it was sooo nice to read
Jessica May
a lil hard to follow..but still a good read
Amanda
I really enjoyed this book. The romance between the two main characters was sizzling hot. There was development with the characters in themselves and their relationships.
Jessie
I enjoyed this more than I actually thought I would...
I'm not sure why people rated low stars as I actually enjoyed reading this book I was interested and it never got boring
Jessie
I loved the ending It was really good some parts got really intense and Sara's secret was guessable but still kept you wondering the whole time.
Mimi
The plot was good and the characters but I felt the story was a little rushed especially at the end part but I still enjoyed the story.
  • Able-Bodied (Harlequin Blaze #451) (Uniformly Hot!, #2)
  • Bared by Him: (The Billionaire's Club #5)
  • Mating Season (Children of Nanook, #1)
  • The Wagered Wench
  • Handsome Bastard (Ancient Blood, #1)
  • Captain's Price
  • Her Russian Billionaire (50 Loving States #2)
  • Damaged Cowboys
  • Bound by Night (Brides of Darkness #3)
  • Heat Rises
  • In the Marshal's Arms
  • Billionaire's Island Bride (The Bad Boy Billionaires, #3)
  • At Her Command (Fantasy Heights, #3)
  • Falco: The Dark Guardian (Orisini Brothers, #3)
  • Pet (The Collected Billionaire Domination & Submission Series)
  • The Spanish Billionaire's Hired Bride
  • The Mistress Mistake
  • Claiming His Wife (Unlikely Love #3)
Kidnapped the Wrong Sister The Billionaire's Runaway Bride Blackmailed For Vengeance The Wedding Deal Blackmailed For The Billionaires Pleasure