Start by marking “Witch (The Devil's Roses, #4)” as Want to Read:
Witch (The Devil's Roses, #4)

Witch (The Devil's Roses #4)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  1,065 ratings  ·  58 reviews
The old house at the end of the haunted street seems emptier with the people missing and the lives lost.
Sam thinks he has Hanna all to himself now but The Roses have other plans.

Ari and Aimee struggle to cope with the changes they've suffered through, the newest one being Giselle. She is thrust into the role of Vampire Royalty and with it come certain obligations and limi
Published August 21st 2012 by Tara Brown Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witch

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireEasy by Tammara WebberThoughtless by S.C. StephensSlammed by Colleen HooverEffortless by S.C. Stephens
New Adult/Post HS books
221st out of 650 books — 1,747 voters
Travis by Nicole EdwardsZane by Nicole EdwardsReal by Katy EvansKaleb by Nicole EdwardsAlien Species Intervention Books 1-3 by J.K. Accinni
Best Books By Indie Authors
418th out of 866 books — 1,039 voters

More lists with this book...

Yianna Yiannacou
This book started off so well, but it did a HUGE nosedive. I couldn’t believe how bad this book got towards the middle and end. The author should have just stopped after book two. Book three was pushing it!

This book starts off with Ophelia. She is a witch but she obviously didn’t figure it out until she went to Lydia’s. And that’s how all the other books started as well. Aimee needed to find her sister because Blake was keeping her hostage and used as a blood slave. Ophelia’s sister got kidnapp
Jeanette Crump
Tara Brown is sooooo good! I have thoroughly enjoyed this series up to this point! Can't wait the the next book. She has kept the original character and kept them true while at the same time added so many others you would think it would get confusing but she does a great job of keeping everything lined out and straight. One thing Brown does well is character development. This book had me fighting mad, laughing, and suffering right along with the characters! Any book that can draw out emotion lik ...more
Amanda
Heather andrews
Melissa Stickney
In the fourth book of the Devil's Roses series you are introduced to 17 year old Ophelia. After letting her younger sister Abby talk her into going to a party Ophelia starts to have weird things happen to her. The first of which happens at the party when the kids are playing with a Ouija board.

As well all know people can be cruel. The girls from the party are no exception. Ophelia here "the plastics" talking about her. She hears the way they are making fun of her. The only problem is they aren't
Ashley Williams
What can I say.. I have always been a big fan of Tara's writing and the 4th installment of The Devil's Roses didn't disappoint.. it was EPIC! I laughed, and cried.. but they were definitely tears of joy. (Don't wanna spoil it and tell you, but I was so happy at one part in this book I was jumping up and down while reading.)

I laugh at myself, though when writing a review for this series, because there's always so much that's going on.. there's never a dull moment. So I am going to make this revie
EndlessReading
I thought that the ending to book 3 was a shocker, I was wrong, This was the most shocking book I've read this year.

In “Witch” we meet Ophelia, she’s a normal girl (oh so she thinks) living in a normal world (Oh hell no) and living a normal life…well that’s about to change. Weird things start to happen when Ophelia’s around, wolves chasing her, people freezing, your average goings on.

She has been in “Love” with her high school beau Jake since forever and he starts to notice her all of a sudden….
Crystal
Stefanie Kral
Witch (The Devil's Roses, #4)
by Tara Brown

Check out my other reviews and cover reveals at:

4 Stars

"I will love you as long as I live. My heart will belong to you forever. Even when a thousand years has passed and you don't remember me, every heart beat will be for you"

WOW!!! Where do I begin? Witch was intense from page 1 until the very last page. We start with the prologue. Where Lillith is giving birth. When the green eyed witch announces it's a girl, sh
Nataša
Like with other books in this series we get to read from multiple POVs but mainly from the new witch Ophelia’s and Sam’s.

My heart went out for Sam in this one and I thought he made a good decision about severing the bond with Hanna even though everyone else was on his case about it. I just don’t like Hanna all that much and she’s actually responsible for many things with her spoiled brat behavior including Ben’s and Aleks’ death. And I don’t know why she keeps saying that Aimee killed her father
Sabrina Riley
Meet Ophelia. The newest character you will ride along with in the Devil's Roses series, along with Aimee, Ari, Hanna, and the entire crew that by now, you have grown to love (and still hate a little, sometimes.)

In this book, more of the main story line is revealed, and although we are still learning about the newest Rose, we are also inundated with deaths and non-deaths, past and presents jumping ship and starting over, futures that look bleak one second and hopeful the next, and all kinds of l
Renay
another great read, this series NEEDS to be turned into movies! Seriously, i love how there are so many characters and so many twists and turns. The devil's roses are like the x-men on stereoids! I was soooo happy with the way everything in this book went, we sacrificed a few and we gained a few. I am looking forward to starting Death but, I don't want any of the roses to die so i'm having a mini heart attack at the title!! Tara Brown is an awesome author, people are complaining about grammar an ...more
Sophia
Oh my god! I thought the last book had twist and turn's but this was just...overwhelming! I normally give myself a few days to read a book but this one I couldn't put down! I read in this in a day! Really looking forward to the next one!
Jaime Coleman
Great book!

Great book!

After reading threw most of the books, I am on a mission to get to the end. I couldn't put this down just like the rest of them.
Dena
So Ophelia is the daughter of Lilith who is coming into her powers on her 18th birthday but as with everything there is a catch when she does the whole world might be in danger.

This starts where the previous book left off. Ari and Aimee are still causing trouble with their gifts and not in regular ways. As it gets closer to the end we see what desperation does to people.

Lilith is the end to all that is good to mankind because of what Adam has done to her however no one knows that because they ke
Michelle Hummel vangilder
This book was one of my favs of this series. I have always loved Alks from day one and when ari pushes and brings him and Aimee together again was the best. While it was sad who we lost to get him back still a great book. Can't wait to see how it ends. The series.
Novel Hoarders
Amazed again how author Tara Brown can keep the suprises coming over and over. Enter character Ophelia in this installment of the Devil's Roses series and some things get so screwed up and others get fixed. It's hard not to be attached to these lives and the things that everyone goes through. Every persons gift does something different and sometimes bad things happen. But can you changed them and alter something that has already happened?
Handsome angels, seductive Sirens, tough shifters and de
Helen Defelice
Amazing Tara Brown is amazing. Each books gets better and better
Kerry Kilmister
This was a brilliant book in the series of the Roses. The series just gets better and better as each book is read. I am really going to miss this series when it finishes as I have grown very attached to the characters - even the dark ones like Marcus. My favourite character so far has to be Aimee and the love triangle she has going on between Shane and Aleks - you must read this series if you are interested in the supernatural - it is extremely gripping, though sometimes you have to read a page ...more
Christy
Another Great book!! Im glad that in this book we got to see a bit of Annabelle and Lydia's story. How truely heartbreaking it is. Than we come across Giselle again. She is so hyper!! Ophelia is a witch that we meet in this one and she winds up not winning the fabor of Annabelle. I never thought that I would see Annabelle be mean to a person. How about O's brother and Olivers son Phillip!! How fun those 2 are. There is so much that happened in this book that it would be a 3 page review if I talk ...more
Sara Nelson
This book made me soooooo happy!!!!!!! If you have read the first 3 books I'm sure some of you are really sad....Well I'll be the first to tell you, it gets better!! This book has some major twist and turns in it. This has to be my favorite book out of this series so far. I'm very happy to be starting the last book Death. A little sad to. I feel like The Rose's are part of my family! It will be sad to let them go. This is a must read series!!!
Sheree Gregory
only got one book left dreading the end of the series
ShaniceRhynd
Ophelia is a normal girl, trying to get through the last months of school and growing up....or so she thinks. How was she to know she is a witch or THE witch in fact. Lydia takes her in and protects her from her father who has been taken by the darkness and plots to kill Ophelia for her power. I liked this book I had a great laugh with it and I was really happy when Aleks and Marcus came back love them!
Heather
This one was good, but I would have enjoyed it better with out some of the crap in it. Some of the fight scenes especially had a lot of language. There were a couple of sex scenes to skip over, and I didn't like how they trivialized and changed some of the basic doctrines believed by Christians. I know it's just fiction, but to me it something sacred that shouldn't be toyed with.
Shay Symone
Ahh! I have to save for a new iTunes card again!!! I've officially fallen in love with the characters. I have to admit that after a break or two it took me awhile to get into it again. The cast is a bit big a detailed but once you get it, you get it. That god it's not another vampires vs werewolves boom again there are other monsters like Ari and Aimee and Hannah.
Narjes Ghashghaei
the tale goes on introducing a new Witch character ,Ophellia who's said to play a main role in the end since she's one of the LiIlith's twins alive.
We get to know Sam better but in the end he's gonna vanish as the result of Ari having to push Blake back,preventing Aimee from dying, It turns out to be fortunate though 'cause Ben and Aleks gonna be alive again !!!
Tara
My emotions were all over the place in Witch. Tara Brown isn't afraid of writing in twists that might make you mad, but man, she does it so well. I felt happy, sad, mad, and everything in between in this book. And the ending... well, just be prepared to start on the next book right away.
Denise
I love this book. I really love the twists and turns it takes. Throughout this series, 'Devil's Roses', I have thoroughly enjoyed the way it continually gives me the unexpected. So many ups and downs throughout. Well written. As always, awesome characters. Great story line. A definite add to your tbr list. Recommended.
Danielle Frappier
I really like were things are going with a big good vs evil show down. I also really like the changes in Amiee's love life. I hope they turn out that way in the end. I did find some parts in this book difficult to follow like the explanation of the girls father who cursed Aleks. Overall I am still really enjoying this story.
  • Of Another Dimension
  • Operation Hydra (Ontarian Chronicles, # 2)
  • The Care and Feeding of Griffins (Lords of Arcadia, #1)
  • Jekyll (Hyde, #2)
  • Scent of Salvation (Chronicles of Eorthe, #1)
  • Reawakening (Forever Dead, #1)
  • Kniam (Terraneu #1)
  • Caszandra (Touchstone, #3)
  • Star Kissed
  • Reaction (Reflection, #2)
  • Finding Jess (First Wave, #2)
  • Intertwine
  • Alien Salvation (Clans of Kalquor, #4)
  • Distant Desires  (Distant Desires, #1)
  • Jo's Journey (Lords of Kassis, #3)
  • Dark Union (Descent, #3)
  • Once Again (Sky Cove, #1)
  • Eden (Eden, #1)
I am the mother of two beautiful girls who are growing up so fast, the wife of a cute guy in a uniform (my own personal hero), and a writer.
My family will tell you it doesn't exactly fall into that order. Especially around dinner time when I "Cook" from a takeout menu with my face plastered to my computer.
I also have two cats who I adore more than I should, like more than people I know, and a dog.
More about Tara Brown...

The Devil's Roses (9 books)
  • Cursed (The Devil's Roses, #1)
  • Bane (The Devil's Roses, #2)
  • Hyde (The Devil's Roses, #3)
  • Death (The Devil's Roses, #5)
  • Blackwater (Blackwater Witches, #1)
  • Midnight Coven (Blackwater Witches, #2)
  • Redeemers (Redeemers, #1)
  • Betrayers (The Devil's Roses, #9)
My Side Born (Born, #1) Born to Fight (Born, #2) The Lonely (The Lonely, #1) Reborn (Born, #3)