Chicken Soup for the Soul in Menopause: Living and Laughing through Hot Flashes and Hormones

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  3 reviews
This new series from Chicken Soup for the Soul—inspirational stories followed by positive, practical medical advice for caregivers and patients—is the perfect blend of emotional support and vital information about menopause including:· common myths· unknown facts· talking with friends and family· from mood swings to “mentalpause”· relieving symptoms· spicing up your life·...more
Published August 21st 2012 by Chicken Soup for the Soul (first published April 2006)

Darchelle
To live to be 50 is truely a blessing, full of surprises and also a stone trip! This book will make you laugh, cry, rejoyce that we are not alone in this new adventure and testify...because if we live long enough we women will ALL go through it. Excellant Book!
Amanda Ishtayeh
I enjoy these books and read about one a year. This one really helped let me know that all my symptoms are not wrong or that I am going crazy...it also made me laugh.
Teri Pre
I think if I would have been just starting menopause instead of being almost finished with it, I would have enjoyed the book more.
Tracey Franklin
Tracey Franklin marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 20, 2013
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2013
Gena
Gena marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2013
Shahar
Shahar marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2013
Rebeccameder
Rebeccameder marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
Aliza Rivera
Aliza Rivera is currently reading it
Aug 05, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2013
Mimi
Mimi marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2013
Mjohanna
Mjohanna marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2013
Sandra Pfeifer
Sandra Pfeifer marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2013
Sammy
Sammy marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2013
Jqk Art
Jqk Art marked it as to-read
May 02, 2013
Carolyn French
Carolyn French marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2013
Pagandeva2000
Pagandeva2000 marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Linda Novak
Linda Novak marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2013
Hope Waller
Hope Waller marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2013
Janie Roeschlein
Janie Roeschlein marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2013
Rubiyath
Rubiyath marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2013
Denise
Denise added it
Feb 21, 2013

Canfield received a BA in Chi...more
More about Jack Canfield...
Chicken Soup for the Soul Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul The Success Principles(TM): How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul: 101 Stories to Open the Hearts and Rekindle the Spirits of Women (Chicken Soup for the Soul)