Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul in Menopause: Living and Laughing through Hot Flashes and Hormones” as Want to Read:

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  3 reviews
This new series from Chicken Soup for the Soul—inspirational stories followed by positive, practical medical advice for caregivers and patients—is the perfect blend of emotional support and vital information about menopause including:· common myths· unknown facts· talking with friends and family· from mood swings to “mentalpause”· relieving symptoms· spicing up your life· ...more
Published August 21st 2012 by Chicken Soup for the Soul (first published April 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Soul in Menopause, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul in Menopause

Darchelle
To live to be 50 is truely a blessing, full of surprises and also a stone trip! This book will make you laugh, cry, rejoyce that we are not alone in this new adventure and testify...because if we live long enough we women will ALL go through it. Excellant Book!
Amanda Ishtayeh
I enjoy these books and read about one a year. This one really helped let me know that all my symptoms are not wrong or that I am going crazy...it also made me laugh.
Teri Pre
I think if I would have been just starting menopause instead of being almost finished with it, I would have enjoyed the book more.
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Nicole Cruz flynn
Nicole Cruz flynn marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Jin Li
Jin Li marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Crissy Voyles
Crissy Voyles marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Nellie
Nellie marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Deeon
Deeon marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Jessica Farley
Jessica Farley marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Chikikay
Chikikay marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Zahra
Zahra marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Tracey Franklin
Tracey Franklin marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...
Chicken Soup for the Soul The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul: 101 Stories to Open the Hearts and Rekindle the Spirits of Women (Chicken Soup for the Soul)