Start by marking “Guinness World Records 2013: Full Color eBook” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Guinness World Records...

Guinness World Records

Guinness World Records 2013: Full Color eBook (Guinness World Records)

4.20  ·  Rating Details  ·  472 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
The Guinness World Records 2013 eBook features thousands of brand new inspirational achievements and exclusive pictures chronicling Guinness World Records from all over the world! With more than 4,000 records and over a dozen chapters Guinness World Records 2013 is the must-have eBook of the year for aspiring record-breakers of all ages. From Wacky Vehicles and Animalympic ...more
ebook
Published November 1st 2012 by Guinness World Records (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Guinness World Records 2013, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guinness World Records 2013

Lisa
Nov 13, 2012 Lisa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction, humor
I have a lot to say about this book but I think I'll cut most if it out, due to the fact that it is not so popular and sought-after.

So, Guinness World Records 2013 is here! What we all have been waiting for; disgusting, horrible, fascinating, beautiful, unique and almost paranormal records that will blow your mind! Some of these you'd like to try on your own and some just give you the chills.

I would have wanted to give this book 4 stars, but there was something that annoyed me. Seeing the 3D wit
Kyle
May 24, 2014 Kyle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Regal Records

Guinness World Records 2013 is a truly amazing book with fascinating records and pictures on a very large range of topics to suit every reader’s interests. The book includes the wonders of nature and the universe, interesting animal records, inspirational achievements of human kind, profound collections, and much, much more. All readers should experience the extravagance of Guinness World Records 2013.
Guinness World Records 2013 does an exceptional job at naming extraordinary r
Justin Maupin
One of the record broken was how many balls someone can juggle.Eleven at a time. This hole book is about records getting broken. I conclude that someone will beat the record of how many balls can be juggled at one time.
Mohey Shosha
Sep 15, 2015 Mohey Shosha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots of fun
Karolina
Jan 22, 2016 Karolina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book has no specific author it was made by the Guinness World Records company. This book is non fiction. Guinness world records company are known for making a book every year with that years records. It also has a website and a tv show. This book gives you true information but some facts are funny. The purpose is too tell the reader world records. I got this book for my birthday and i enjoyed learning about different world records.

The book has a variety of different topics like space, anima
Dylan Costorf
Mar 07, 2014 Dylan Costorf rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought some of the world records were absolutely mind blowing! I have never in my life seen such talent among americans these days. I have like 7 favorite record breakers in there. Or was it 8? well what ever it was this was astonishing
Jessica Gunter
I picked this book because it has a ton of wacky fun facts. Children love these books!
Thomas
Nov 24, 2015 Thomas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a lot of crazy world records and terrifying deeds. I don't know if I could do them. Well may be the stuffing your face for half a hour...

Ankita
I like it

The thing with these books is it does not tell a story but facts
Book Addict Shaun
Jan 02, 2013 Book Addict Shaun rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
I got my first GWR in 1999 and have had every single one for Christmas since. I remember buying the 1994 edition years and years ago at a school fair. Full of fascinating facts, most useless some useful and a fun read for all ages. In the days of the Internet and eReaders it's nice to think that people still enjoy books like these and I hope they are never stopped and moved completely digital because I enjoy collecting them.
Kenneth Marshall
This book could be used in many ways. Students could use this book as a conversation starter. Students could respond in written form regarding various world records. This book would spark more questions and encourage students to read more. This book could be used to discuss change over time. (Students could view previous Guinness World Record Books and discuss why or how certain world records have changed.)
Fabrizio Caruso
Oct 05, 2013 Fabrizio Caruso rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book never disappoints me every year in terms of quantity of pages, how it is laid out and the design.
In the 288 page book you can view records from categories such as:
Society
Space
Sports
World Tour

This is a must buy to view all of the Guinness World Records achieved in 2012.
Ashley
Jan 22, 2013 Ashley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
This book is overfilled with loads and loads of thrilling information and incredulous records. From school attendance to longest beards, this book has a lot of weird, funny, amusing and entertaining records that would make you open your mouth wide with astonishment. With the newest records, you could use this book to surprise your friends!
Brandon
Nov 03, 2014 Brandon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i think its a good book
Neal Brown
Mar 19, 2013 Neal Brown rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: other
Having never read a GWR book before I was expecting their annual book to cover records from the previous year. Unfortunately, many of these records are decades old!
Claus Conrad
Oct 29, 2012 Claus Conrad rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Children of all ages
Recommended to Claus by: Birgit Larsen
Shelves: reference
I marvelled at these books as a child, and reading this new edition still fascinates me. The addition of interactive 3D images in the 2013 edition is a nice feature.
Martin
May 22, 2013 Martin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Decades after my youth, I revisited a cherished part of it by reading the Guinness book from cover to cover, and man, was it fun and nostalgic.
Anastacia
Interesting factoids and useless tricks. The paperback copy is printed on cheap paper and the ink rubs off easily. Get the hardback edition.
Ms. Myers
This book is the best book in the Guinness sears ever this book should be named the best book in the univers I love this book
lots of fun facts...everyone should peruse at least one (though, not necessarily EVERY year) :D
Lente
Mar 04, 2013 Lente rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book has many cool world records with a lot of pictures and explenations
Wayne Robert
May 20, 2013 Wayne Robert rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amusing book from Guinness, even with the absurd records.
Aaron Danes
very interesing facts ive always enjoyed theese books
Rainbows100
Nov 10, 2013 Rainbows100 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: emma-s-bookshelf
I love this book it's cool learning crazy fact
Nodas
Sep 26, 2013 Nodas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good but should be more extensive!
Mohammed Ismail
THIS IS

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chris
Nov 01, 2013 Chris rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is perfect for wasting time.
Eman
Mar 28, 2013 Eman rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
عجائب الحياة توثق في شهاده
Dalena
Oct 28, 2012 Dalena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was a very cool book
William Bozung
Feb 24, 2013 William Bozung rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome new records
  • Weird But True: 300 Outrageous Facts (Weird But True, #1)
  • Heroes of 9/11 (Ten True Tales)
  • 100 Most Awesome Things On The Planet
  • The Golden Weapons (LEGO Ninjago Reader #3)
  • Game On! (Big Nate)
  • Guinness World Records 2015
  • Ripley's Believe It or Not! Planet Eccentric!
  • I Wish I Knew That: U.S. Presidents: Cool Stuff You Need To Know
  • 120 Banned Books: Censorship Histories of World Literature
  • Ben Franklin of Old Philadelphia
  • The Everything Kids' Science Experiments Book: Boil Ice, Float Water, Measure Gravity-Challenge the World Around You!
  • The Chambers Dictionary
  • Latin for Dummies
  • National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of Space
  • The Declaration of Independence and Other Great Documents of American History 1775-1865
  • The LEGO Ideas Book
  • The Shark Attacks of 1916 (I Survived, #2)
  • Thor Speaks!: A Guide to the Realms by the Norse God of Thunder
Guinness World Records, known until 2000 as The Guinness Book of Records, is a reference book published annually, containing a collection of world records, both human achievements and the extremes of the natural world. The book itself holds a world record, as the best-selling copyrighted book series of all time. It is also one of the most frequently stolen books from public libraries in the United ...more
More about Guinness World Records...

Guinness World Records (1 - 10 of 46 books)
  • The Guinness Book of World Records 1964
  • Guinness Book Of Records 1969
  • Guinness Book of World Records 1970
  • Guinness Book of World Records 1971 (10th Edition)
  • Guinness Book of World Records 1972