Start by marking “Warriors: Enter the Clans” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
Warriors: Enter the Clans

Erin Hunter

Warriors: Enter the Clans (Warriors: Field Guide)

4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  934 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Contains the complete text of both Secret of the Clans and Code of the Clans.

Welcome to the world of ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, WindClan, and SkyClan. . . .

Here, the secrets behind the Clans are revealed. Find out how apprentices learn to fight, hunt, and help their Clans. Explore the territories with an insiders-only tour. Discover the origins of the warrior code
Published June 26th 2012 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Warriors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warriors

Michelle E.
Jan 30, 2013 Michelle E. rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Those who read the original Warriors & The New Prophecy. Reading Firestar's Quest helps too.
Warriors: Enter the Clans, by Erin Hunter, is a compilation/omnibus containing the field guides Secrets of the Clans and Code of the Clans.

Secrets of the Clans is a "guided tour" of the Clans; you are introduced to a different Clan cat in each section who tells about the layout of their territories, both in the old forest and near the lake; what they hunt and how; Ceremonies; Prophecies; Mythology and why their Clan is the "best" (to name but a few sections). Very little new info, but a cute ja
Jane Lebak
This book is ONLY "Code of the Clans" and "Secret of the Clans" under one cover. There's no indication on the Kobobooks site or Goodreads blurb that this book contains no new material.

So my daughter (who is the one who read this book) suggests a two-star rating due to the deceptive marketing. She paid $7 for a book which she already owned because it wasn't made clear to her what exactly it was. Her comment: It says on the cover "includes it" but doesn't add "and nothing else."

If the publisher ev
Lilly H
This Warriors Cats Feild Guide book just sucks you into all the secrets of the clans. The cats take you into there camp all in a fun and cute way! If you want 2 be a warriors reader, I suggest this book because it explains alot of things that you might not have gotten when you would read Warriors cats into the wild. I have read LOTS of Warriors books but I wish I could have read this first so I could have understanded it more. I totally recomendend this to any young adult reader, trust me, you w ...more
Liza8989
You can really learn all the clans secrets.
Abby
This was a disappointment. I pre-ordered this online at BAM, thinking it was new, but when I got it today I found out that it was just Secrets of the Clans and Code of the clans in one book. I was very bummed.

The only good thing about it is the fact that it has the first three chapters of the new Survivors book in it as a sneak peek, and a chapter from Yellowfang's Secret.

Other than that, it was just something to put on the shelf. So if you thought this was a new book, don't get it, because its
Lynx
Jun 18, 2012 Lynx marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: warriors
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been WWWAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIITING for this!!! and even though it isn't out yet, it comes out in a few days and I am so exited!!!! I thought it didn't come out until October, but I guess that's Yellowfang's secret :(

I know this will be on my favorites shelf....!

SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Indira Peacock
Pretty good guide. But you have to at least Warriors and Warriors New Prophecy because it does spoil some things.
Rebecca
May I just say how disappointed I am in this book? I've read both of the books that it already contains. I thought it was going to add something new to the warriors universe, but no it just combines two things that could have been left separate and I wouldn't have cared. What a waste of print.
Jocelyn Renaud
I liked it because it had lots of great information about the Warrior Cats Series. It explained lots of things in the series. It explained about the different clans and what their strengths are. This is a great book for anyone who likes the Warrior Cat Series or who wants to read them.
Stephanie Allen
I was a little bit surprised to find that this book is two books put together (that I have already read). "Secrets of the Clans" and "Code of the Clans" are combined in this book. It was a waste of money since I already have those books but I enjoyed re-reading them.
Hiba Siddiqui
It was good but I didn't understand some parts which threw me off, so.........
Zoe

amazing. love it. so much. im a forever die hard warrior and will protect my clan with my life. long live warriors!!!! only I read all the books and then the feild guide after all the series and there are some SERIOUS typos with false information.
Jaclyn B.

AWESOMENESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! IM SUCH A WARRIORS GEEK!!!!!!!!! (even tho im only on the fourth book,the very begining!!!!!!! >.<)
Camie
I don't actually have this particular book but I've heard that it's the same book as Code of the Clans and Secrets of the Clans.
K Dubs
It has basically everything to know about the Warrior series...
Heather
I found this very helpful in hoping me understand warriors more
Julia
Definitely worth buying. All the field guides in one!
Brandee Miller
loved it read it three times already
Flare
Flare marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Ellen
Ellen marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Sydney Humbert
Sydney Humbert marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Luana Duarte
Luana Duarte marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Warrior Cats Fore...: Enter the Clans 4 7 Oct 28, 2012 04:55PM
  • Star Wolf (Wolves of the Beyond, #6)
  • The Tygrine Cat
  • Guide Book To The Great Tree (Guardians Of Ga'hoole)
  • The Wild Road (The Wild Road, #1)
  • The Lost Heir (Wings of Fire, #2)
  • Varjak Paw
  • Sword Mountain (Swordbird, #2)
  • Classroom Chaos
  • Ratha's Creature (The Named, #1)
  • Guardian Cats and the Lost Books of Alexandria
  • The Storm (Dogs of the Drowned City, #1)
  • Circle of Heroes (The Familiars, #3)
  • The Grand Escape (Cat Pack #1)
  • Dark Mage (Avalon: Web of Magic #11)
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Phillips, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Survivors.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natural world. As
More about Erin Hunter...

Warriors: Field Guide (5 books)
  • Secrets of the Clans (Warriors Field Guide)
  • Cats of the Clans (Warriors Field Guide)
  • Code of the Clans (Warriors Field Guide)
  • Battles of the Clans (Warriors: Field Guide)
  • Warriors: The Ultimate Guide
Into the Wild (Warriors, #1) Fire and Ice (Warriors, #2) Forest of Secrets (Warriors, #3) The Darkest Hour (Warriors, #6) Rising Storm (Warriors, #4)