Start by marking “Warriors: Enter the Clans” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Warriors: Enter the Clans

Erin Hunter

Warriors: Enter the Clans (Warriors: Field Guide #5)

4.41  ·  Rating Details ·  1,617 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
Contains the complete text of both Secret of the Clans and Code of the Clans.

Welcome to the world of ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, WindClan, and SkyClan. . . .

Here, the secrets behind the Clans are revealed. Find out how apprentices learn to fight, hunt, and help their Clans. Explore the territories with an insiders-only tour. Discover the origins of the warrior code
Published June 26th 2012 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Warriors, please sign up.

Recent Questions

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Michelle K
Jul 09, 2012 Michelle K rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Those who read the original Warriors & The New Prophecy. Reading Firestar's Quest helps too.
Shelves: 2013
Warriors: Enter the Clans, by Erin Hunter, is a compilation/omnibus containing the field guides Secrets of the Clans and Code of the Clans.

Secrets of the Clans is a "guided tour" of the Clans; you are introduced to a different Clan cat in each section who tells about the layout of their territories, both in the old forest and near the lake; what they hunt and how; Ceremonies; Prophecies; Mythology and why their Clan is the "best" (to name but a few sections). Very little new info, but a cute ja
Jane Lebak
This book is ONLY "Code of the Clans" and "Secret of the Clans" under one cover. There's no indication on the Kobobooks site or Goodreads blurb that this book contains no new material.

So my daughter (who is the one who read this book) suggests a two-star rating due to the deceptive marketing. She paid $7 for a book which she already owned because it wasn't made clear to her what exactly it was. Her comment: It says on the cover "includes it" but doesn't add "and nothing else."

If the publisher ev
Lynx
Jun 18, 2012 Lynx marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: warriors
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been WWWAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIITING for this!!! and even though it isn't out yet, it comes out in a few days and I am so exited!!!! I thought it didn't come out until October, but I guess that's Yellowfang's secret :(

I know this will be on my favorites shelf....!

SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Liza8989
Nov 10, 2014 Liza8989 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You can really learn all the clans secrets.
samantha
Mar 12, 2017 samantha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was amazing!!!!

I would love if every one read the books!!!!!!
Some of my friends at school reads the books!!!!!
Please at lest make a video of the book Series that would be great!!!!
AntiDark
It just tells you about the Clans
Jesse
Jan 04, 2017 Jesse rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book is a book about knolaige. this is the book to help you uderstand the other books in the serious that she has writren.
Nicholas Kane
As some other reviewers have stated, I found this book to be a bit disappointing. It was advertised as containing bonus content not included in the two books that it is supposed to contain, Secrets of the Clans and Code of the Clans. Before anyone yells that I should have read the reviews before buying the book, I would have bought it anyway to have it in my collection, but I still would have enjoyed bonus content other than a preview for the Survivors book, which I already own. I also had to lo ...more
Lilly H
Nov 01, 2012 Lilly H rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: warriors-cats
This Warriors Cats Feild Guide book just sucks you into all the secrets of the clans. The cats take you into there camp all in a fun and cute way! If you want 2 be a warriors reader, I suggest this book because it explains alot of things that you might not have gotten when you would read Warriors cats into the wild. I have read LOTS of Warriors books but I wish I could have read this first so I could have understanded it more. I totally recomendend this to any young adult reader, trust me, you w ...more
Jocelyn Renaud
Aug 04, 2013 Jocelyn Renaud rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked it because it had lots of great information about the Warrior Cats Series. It explained lots of things in the series. It explained about the different clans and what their strengths are. This is a great book for anyone who likes the Warrior Cat Series or who wants to read them.
711Maia
Nov 25, 2015 711Maia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this book very detailed and it clarified a lot of things for me. Especially the things I was most confused about. It also really jogged my memory, I read these series a few months ago so this really helped me to remember!
Rebecca
Dec 19, 2012 Rebecca rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
May I just say how disappointed I am in this book? I've read both of the books that it already contains. I thought it was going to add something new to the warriors universe, but no it just combines two things that could have been left separate and I wouldn't have cared. What a waste of print.
Stephanie M. Allen
I was a little bit surprised to find that this book is two books put together (that I have already read). "Secrets of the Clans" and "Code of the Clans" are combined in this book. It was a waste of money since I already have those books but I enjoyed re-reading them.
Zoe
Oct 27, 2012 Zoe rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

amazing. love it. so much. im a forever die hard warrior and will protect my clan with my life. long live warriors!!!! only I read all the books and then the feild guide after all the series and there are some SERIOUS typos with false information.
Heather
Jul 19, 2012 Heather rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I found this very helpful in hoping me understand warriors more
Jordanna
May 23, 2013 Jordanna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: warriors
Awesome
Indira (A.P)
Nov 02, 2014 Indira (A.P) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good guide. But you have to at least Warriors and Warriors New Prophecy because it does spoil some things.
Hiba Siddiqui
Nov 27, 2014 Hiba Siddiqui rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was good but I didn't understand some parts which threw me off, so.........
Jaclyn B.

AWESOMENESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! IM SUCH A WARRIORS GEEK!!!!!!!!! (even tho im only on the fourth book,the very begining!!!!!!! >.<)
Kieran
Great introduction to know the Warrior codes and what's happened to the cats! Now I'm excited to read more!
Camie
Apr 11, 2012 Camie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don't actually have this particular book but I've heard that it's the same book as Code of the Clans and Secrets of the Clans.
Daisy Douglas
Daisy Douglas rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2014
Gracie
Gracie rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2015
The Fishers
The Fishers rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2015
Alexandra C
Alexandra C rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2013
Yayzerz
Yayzerz rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2014
Elsa
Elsa rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2014
Nicole
Nicole rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2012
Riana Rain
Riana Rain rated it really liked it
Aug 02, 2016
Cassie New
Cassie New rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2013
Warrior Cats Fore...: Enter the Clans 4 7 Oct 28, 2012 04:55PM
  • Frost Wolf (Wolves of the Beyond, #4)
  • The Tygrine Cat
  • The Wild Road (The Wild Road, #1)
  • Guide Book To The Great Tree (Guardians Of Ga'hoole)
  • Sword Mountain (Swordbird, #2)
  • Clan Ground (The Named, #2)
  • Varjak Paw  (Varjak Paw #1)
  • Guardian Cats and the Lost Books of Alexandria
  • Shark Wars (Shark Wars, #1)
  • Keeper of Magic (My Secret Unicorn, #14)
  • Urchin and the Rage Tide (The Mistmantle Chronicles, #5)
  • Fireborn (The Flaxfield Quartet, #2)
  • Sarah Plain and Tall Boxed Set (Sarah, Plain and Tall #1-4)
  • Circle of Heroes (The Familiars, #3)
  • Dark Mage (Avalon: Web of Magic #11)
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Phillips, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Survivors.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natural world. As
More about Erin Hunter...

Warriors: Field Guide (6 books)
  • Secrets of the Clans  (Warriors: Field Guide #1)
  • Cats of the Clans  (Warriors: Field Guide #2)
  • Code of the Clans (Warriors Field Guide)
  • Battles of the Clans (Warriors: Field Guide)
  • Warriors: The Ultimate Guide

“I say these words before the body of Redtail, so that his spirit may hear and approve my choice. Lionheart will be the new deputy of ThunderClan.” 1 likes
“Well, yes, Dustpaw, launching an attack and knocking me back across the border is one option. But is it wise to take on a cat twice your size?” 1 likes