Start by marking “Swim, Boots, Swim! (Dora the Explorer)” as Want to Read:
Swim, Boots, Swim! (Dora the Explorer)

Swim, Boots, Swim! (Dora the Explorer)

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Nickelodeon's Dora the Explorer is ready for a super day at the beach--until she learns that Boots can't swim. Can Mariana the Mermaid help them? Little boys and girls ages 3 to 7 will enjoy this full-color storybook. ...more
Published May 14th 2013 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Swim, Boots, Swim!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Swim, Boots, Swim!

Rosa Cline
In this book Boots doesn't know how to swim and doesn't want to go to the lake with Dora. But Dora and her friends help teach him to swim.
Sep 25, 2009 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Boots and Dora go on an adventure to the beach and then Boots learns to swim with the help of a mermaid. Typical Dora the Explorer story (that I'm glad our girls liked, and I like even more that they are growing too old for!) Some spanish words are included and I liked the swimming lesson illustration. It was much too abbreviated and I don't like that Boots learned to swim in mere minutes, but hey, who am I to say how long it takes a monkey to learn to swim when a mermaid is teaching him!?!
Dora invites Boots to go to the ocean swimming with her. Boots doesn't know how to swim, so a mermaid is going to help him learn. Typical Dora story with some Spanish words included. My boys enjoyed the story but then again, they are taking swimming lessons starting next week, so I think that increased their excitement about it!
This book is ok, but I don't like the way it followed the format of the show so much that the kid is supposed to talk to the book, and I don't like the fact that Boots learned to swim in one page.
Yeah boots needs to learn to swim yadda yadda yadda. Ages 2+
Brandi Streeval
read this to my daughter cute book she loves Dora.
I wish I could take swim lessons from a mermaid!
Mariana loved this book.
Kayla added it
Sep 30, 2015
Karissa marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Leanne added it
Aug 12, 2015
Pink added it
Jul 08, 2015
tk added it
Jun 29, 2015
Brittany Gray
Brittany Gray marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Lyndsey Miller
Lyndsey Miller marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015