Start by marking “Swim, Boots, Swim! (Dora the Explorer)” as Want to Read:
Swim, Boots, Swim! (Dora the Explorer)

Swim, Boots, Swim! (Dora the Explorer)

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Nickelodeon's Dora the Explorer is ready for a super day at the beach--until she learns that Boots can't swim. Can Mariana the Mermaid help them? Little boys and girls ages 3 to 7 will enjoy this full-color storybook. ...more
Published May 14th 2013 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Swim, Boots, Swim!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Swim, Boots, Swim!

Lyndsey Miller
Love the Spanish/English comparisons. Could be helpful for someone who is nervous about swimming. A maze inside book to help with.
Rosa Cline
In this book Boots doesn't know how to swim and doesn't want to go to the lake with Dora. But Dora and her friends help teach him to swim.
Dolly
Sep 25, 2009 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Boots and Dora go on an adventure to the beach and then Boots learns to swim with the help of a mermaid. Typical Dora the Explorer story (that I'm glad our girls liked, and I like even more that they are growing too old for!) Some spanish words are included and I liked the swimming lesson illustration. It was much too abbreviated and I don't like that Boots learned to swim in mere minutes, but hey, who am I to say how long it takes a monkey to learn to swim when a mermaid is teaching him!?!
Jen
Dora invites Boots to go to the ocean swimming with her. Boots doesn't know how to swim, so a mermaid is going to help him learn. Typical Dora story with some Spanish words included. My boys enjoyed the story but then again, they are taking swimming lessons starting next week, so I think that increased their excitement about it!
Andrea
This book is ok, but I don't like the way it followed the format of the show so much that the kid is supposed to talk to the book, and I don't like the fact that Boots learned to swim in one page.
Molly
Yeah boots needs to learn to swim yadda yadda yadda. Ages 2+
Brandi Streeval
read this to my daughter cute book she loves Dora.
Susan
I wish I could take swim lessons from a mermaid!
Michelle
Mariana loved this book.
Psg
Psg marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Prameela
Prameela marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Devita Aulia
Devita Aulia marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Count with Dora! (Dora the Explorer) Say "Ahhh!": Dora Goes to the Doctor (Dora the Explorer) Dora's Stories: A Boxed Set Dora Goes for a Ride Dora's Bedtime Adventures