Start by marking “Enter the Dragon” as Want to Read:
Enter the Dragon

Enter the Dragon (The Bestiary)

Since a ceasefire was called on the Dragon Wars, dragons and humans have lived in an uneasy partnership. To help humans understand dragons and prepare future dragon trainers, the Academy was created. Jac Conway is an eager student, long enthralled with all things dragon. But even he, with all his hopes and ambitions, never dreamed of just how close to them one night would ...more
Published November 21st 2012 by Less Than Three Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Enter the Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enter the Dragon

Ami

After my first (good) experience with Jamie Sullivan in Imaginary, I decided to try her other work ... Let me say this first. OMG BABY DRAGONS!!! SO CUUUUUTEEE!!!!

Okay, now that I let that out of the way... I find this story to be pretty interesting. A couple of other reviewers have said it; it is a different take on dragons and their mating behavior. While it is quite short (only 15.500 words), but I find the characters to be well portrayed.

I might be a liiiiitle bit uncomfortable wit
Deeze
May 18, 2013 Deeze rated it really liked it
Shelves: quick-easy-reads
A very different take on the Dragon theme.

I admit I normally prefer my Dragon fics more clichéd, but despite the unusual turn this one took, I still enjoyed the ride.

A pretty unique and very entertaining story.

Another plus, there are Dragon babies lol
Heller
May 18, 2013 Heller rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, fantasy
I liked this story. There was a really interesting take on dragons and even though it was a short story I found the MC's were detailed and rich. Loved the little dragons as well!
Mandy*reads obsessively*
3.75*
A very different and unique take on dragons, dragon mating and magic.
It begins with Jac, the narrator of this story and his excitement about finally being able to fulfill his dreams and obsession with dragons by attending the academy for dragon tamers. His exuberance and joy at being there is so clear and tangible.
He's 18 and only just begun his schooling when the older boys lure him into the drain cave during mating season.
I can see some people maybe having issues with a bit of this story,
Cole Riann
Review posted at The Armchair Reader.

I thought I knew what to expect with this story, but I was wrong. I always love to read stories and dragons or dragon shifters and I always make sure to snatch them up. I was surprised then, to see the very different type of dragon story this was, and it goes well in The Bestiary collection from Less Than Three Press, because it shows a different sort of dragon that I've yet read in m/m fantasy.

Jac has always been fascinated by dragons. Raised by a
Vivian ♪(┌・。・)┌
3.65

It was a really sweet and wonderful read, and I particularly like the author's take on dragons. Original!

There were a few things I felt a bit iffy about, but overall I enjoyed it a lot!
blub
Jan 21, 2013 blub rated it really liked it
A good take on dragons, their mating and what it means for them to mate( all in all a good job world building). Loved the baby dragons.
Teetee
Jan 24, 2014 Teetee rated it liked it
This was an interesting short story about Jac, a young man who’s curiosity about how dragons mate lead him to meet and sleep with one, much to his surprise. At the start of the book Jac is a first year in dragon school and knows very little about the beasts. His ‘friends’ trick him and take him down to the dragon caves and Jac bravely enters, only to meet a ‘boy-dragon’ who’s shaped like a young man but is obviously a dragon. The two mate and Jac leaves, refusing to return the following mating s ...more
Kyattchan
Nov 25, 2014 Kyattchan rated it it was amazing
I'm never gonna think about "How To Train Your Dragon" the same way ever again.. lol

However. This story was very interesting. Sweet and fun with the right amount of hot! :D

And omg.. cute baby dragons! I want a book just about them! >_<
Amy
Aug 15, 2015 Amy rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-them
Sequel?!
Sue
Dec 17, 2012 Sue rated it really liked it
This was a sweet story with a rather original approach to dragons and their interaction with humans.
I really enjoyed it.
Jamie Sullivan is a new author to me; I'd like to read more from them.
 ~♥ Elle ♥~
Nov 26, 2014 ~♥ Elle ♥~ rated it really liked it
Jackie
Jackie rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2012
Silverin
Silverin rated it liked it
Feb 12, 2013
Luka Lu
Luka Lu rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2013
Hart
Hart rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2016
Rin
Rin rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2014
Neve
Neve rated it liked it
Nov 27, 2012
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2014
Christina Enness
Christina Enness rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2015
Carrie
Carrie rated it really liked it
May 21, 2014
rosy-fingered dawn
rosy-fingered dawn rated it it was ok
Dec 31, 2014
BlueberryGlue
BlueberryGlue rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2015
Brittany
Brittany rated it it was ok
Jul 06, 2016
What's On?! Yulia
What's On?! Yulia rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2015
Sara
Sara rated it liked it
May 13, 2015
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Mar 26, 2015
Tooma
Tooma rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »

The Bestiary (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • The Kraken Lord and the Eater of the Sun