Start by marking “Revealing Us (Inside Out, #3)” as Want to Read:
Revealing Us (Inside Out, #3)

Revealing Us (Inside Out #3)

4.08  ·  Rating Details  ·  9,316 Ratings  ·  991 Reviews
New York Times bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones takes readers on the ultimate journey of a sensual discovery in Revealing Us, the unforgettable climax of the trilogy.

You’ve discovered Rebecca’s secrets. You’ve discovered Sara’s secrets. Now Sara will discover “his” deepest, darkest secrets…but will those secrets bind them together—or tear them apart?

No in-between…

He has
Published September 10th 2013 by Gallery Books (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Revealing Us, please sign up.

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Mony❤❤ In wonderbookland❤❤ Nope . i think she is really dead . I gree with you ,Rebecca kept the story very interesting , maybe that the reason why i didn't like the last book…moreNope . i think she is really dead . I gree with you ,Rebecca kept the story very interesting , maybe that the reason why i didn't like the last book very much. Can't wait to read Ella side of story tho (^.^)(less)

Candace
This is the third book in the 'Inside Out' series and as much as I've enjoyed the series, I have to say that this book didn't hold quite the same level of intrigue for me. Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but it wasn't great like the first two books. Maybe it's just me, but the series is losing some of the appeal for me.

After getting the answers to the questions surrounding Rebecca's disappearance in the second book, having many of those questions resurface in this book just seemed unnecessary. I
Lisa Renee Jones
Jan 11, 2015 Lisa Renee Jones added it  ·  (Review from the author)
R Rated excerpt from THE NEXT BOOK in the INSIDE OUT SERIES NO IN BETWEEN(https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...)

Chris and Sara EXCERPT and click the EXCERPT button by the title of NO IN BETWEEN on the Goodreads page and there is also a Mark and Sara Excerpt!

TAB down for excerpt below blurb

See the casting video I did for the TV show here:

About No In Between:

All Secrets will be revealed. Mark is back. Ryan, Ricco, and Mary are Back. Where is Rebecca? What surprise w
~IreneOust~

3 stars because I liked it. No more & no less.

This was me Tuesday morning, when I discovered the book on my Kindle:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was me that same afternoon:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was me 24 hrs later at 53% in the book:

photo boredtodeath_zpsd3d9fd03.gif

and that same feeling continued all the way to the end and that pretty much sums up this book [for me].

It pains me to give this book 3 stars because I wanted to really like it . The first book in this series was excellent and one of my favorite reads of 2012! Then I felt a little less love for book 2
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
3.5 Arousing and slightly Confusing Stars

And it’s worth a little heartache to reveal the real us, I’ve always believed we can be...

description

Loving someone is pretty easy compared to living with him, sharing dark secrets and intimate pleasures. The hardest thing is to follow your heart when it decides to take you on a journey that will reveal skeletons in the closet. But the reward will be beyond your wild imagining. Pain and pleasure intertwined and happily ever after just around the corner.

No talking.

photo tumblr_lws3f5g37j1qh4qwy_zps29f7f654.gif

Dumbfounded.
 photo 227b_zpscb8d84b5.gif

Yep, that's me.

First of, what happened to the Sara I liked? I can't believe the stupid creature in this book was the same woman from previous books. I totally connected with Sara before, but here she just confused the heck out of me... She was stupid, she was whining, she was pushy and annoying and basically acted like an idiot! I couldn't understand her at all. The way she totally overreacted to seeing Amber the first time just plain shocked
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
3.5 suspenseful stars.

Revealing Us, the conclusion of Inside Out Trilogy, follows Chris and Sara to Paris. Sara has decided that she wants to work for their love. To accept Chris no matter what demons he holds inside, or what secrets he holds. She can be enough for him. She knows it. Their love is unconditional.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Chris' world is rocked with Sara in his life. He will do anything to protect her, taking her to Paris to avoid the drama unfolding with the events surrounding the missing Rebecca. He's
~ Becs ~
I was very much looking forward to reading this one but, in the end, it was all rather anti-climactic for me.

It definitely continued the hot steamy sexy we've come to expect from Chris and Sara and it tied up all the loose ends but, after the drama at the end of the second book, this one just kind of fizzled out for me and I began, sadly, to lose interest.

Lisa's still a great writer and the epilogue sets up a new story with one of the background characters and I think I will read that when it co
Silvana -SLiTsRead
Aug 22, 2013 Silvana -SLiTsRead rated it it was amazing
*ARC courtesy of Gallery, Treshold, Pocket Books via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*

When I received the ARC for Revealing us, I was like THANK YOU LORD because having been in a deep book funk, I knew only Chris would get me out of it!

description

Let me tell that not only did it get me out of my reading funk but was exceptional!

description

REVEALING US picks up right where Being Me left off, Chris and Sara make the decision to work on their relationship in Paris and try and find Ella. This book is more focus
Liz F
Sep 10, 2013 Liz F rated it did not like it
Reviewed for Sara at www.HarlequinJunkie.com

Review copy courtesy of the publisher via NetGalley

Revealing Us is Book 3 in the Inside Out series. Yes, it brings me great pain to say that it appears that these awful characters aren't finished irritating us. This installment was even more painful than the last one. I hated it. If I could figure out how to give zero stars, I would. As it is, I'm giving 1/2 star because the writing isn't too bad. But from the story to the characters, it was just plain
KatLynne
3.5 Stars

“They don’t get to tell you who I am,” he says. His voice is a rough growl, low and tight. “I do. I tell you and I show you so you get the truth, not their fabrication of it.” A muscle in his jaw flexes. “Understand?”

Finally, we learn all Chris' dark secrets and get to know this dark, brooding man much better. Lisa Renee Jones has produced an incredibly sexy hero in Chris Merit and I have been intrigued by his character from the get go.

Revealing Us picks up right where Being Me ended w
Lisa
Sep 13, 2013 Lisa rated it liked it
3.5 Stars....

I'm frustrated which probably reflects in the star rating, because I did enjoy this book. However, correct me if Im wrong but does "Trilogy" not mean three (3) anymore? This series is suppose to be a trilogy, correct?

Guess what? "Revealing Us" does not "REVEAL" all of our questions. In fact, very little is actually "revealed" at all. We already know who Rebecca's killer is so all we really learn is Chris's deep, dark, bad secret, which I have to say, for myself anyway was very "anti
Vaso
Jan 06, 2016 Vaso rated it liked it
3.5 stars from me

This was supposed to be the conclusion of this trilogy, however I was left rather disappointed.
I loved the first instalment but this one didn’t have the same result to me because the pace was rather slow and it didn’t work at all. I suppose that I was probably had to high expectations.
Revealing Us is the third installment in Lisa Renee Jones's adult romance series titled Inside Out. When I finished the first book in this series, I was floating on a book high and my trigger-happy finger had me one-clicking the rest of the series on amazon. I don't regret it...but I'm not on cloud nine anymore either. I HATE to say this, but in my perspective, Revealing Us had a great amount of filler in it. To be fair, there is a lot going on in this one: Ella is still missing, the criminal in ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Eager yet dreading to see what is Chris's big reveal, I picked up this story and read on. In the first two in this series, Chris and Sara struggle with each other. Mostly it is Sara's issue with her past. In this one, the reader is treated to Chris's dark past which could cost him Sara's love. What could be so dark and depraved that Sara would leave him?

This book is a hot mess for me. I don't like the implications made about BDSM. In each book, there is an increasing negative light focused on BD
Vanessa
I freaking love Lisa! I have to compile all my thoughts and feelings....right now, I'm a little speechless.

ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

“No talking. No in between. All or nothing, Sara. I’m offering that to you, and you have to decide if you really want it. There’s a reservation in your name with American Airlines. I’ll be on the plane. I hope you will be, too.”

To leave or not to leave? That truly is the million dollar question. Sara is so torn about what to do
Jessica's Book Review
Aug 07, 2013 Jessica's Book Review rated it it was amazing
Read more reviews | Find Me on Facebook

Revealing Us is the third book in the Inside Out series by Lisa Renee Jones. I have been a fan of the series before but now after reading Revealing Us, I am IN LOVE with the series. Revealing us blew the first two books out of the water. It was a perfect combination of suspense and romance that had me on the edge of my seat the entire time reading! I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough to find out what happens next.

Revealing Us picks up where Being Me (
Crista
Sep 11, 2013 Crista rated it really liked it
Review posted at: Swept Away By Romance

3.5 stars!

I have made no secret out of the fact that I am a HUGE fan of Lisa Renee Jones’s Inside Out trilogy! However, I was more than ready to have things wrap up in this book so that the series could end. I am here to say that this book ends on yet another cliffhanger! Maybe it’s just that I am so tired of cliffhanger endings, but I am frustrated that the Inside Out trilogy has now become a full out series with no end in sight.

Revealing Us does a wonderf
Angie Elle
Sep 21, 2014 Angie Elle rated it it was ok
Shelves: edelwiess-arc
***This book was provided by Edelweiss and Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Oh, man. It kills me to give this book only two stars. I really enjoyed the first one, but I LOVED the second one. It gave me such high hopes for what I thought was the last installment.

This book was just a bunch of lukewarm sex scenes strung together with some misunderstandings. The internal dialogue was repetitive, and Chris never answered a question straight on. I felt like he was talking in some code I coul
Melinda
Aug 20, 2013 Melinda rated it liked it
Revealing Us didn't seem to have nearly as much action in it as the others in this trilogy. Or wait, I guess it's not a trilogy anymore?? It seems to be a series now and somehow I completely missed that until the end of the book.

The plot picks up right after the end of Being Me - the very next day and Sara decides to go to Paris with Chris. The mystery of this book seemed to be what Chris's big bad secret was which they kept dancing around. Sara also had quite a few jealous interactions with Chr
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for a fair and honest review. Spoiler-free. This book does not end with a cliffhanger. I *highly* recommend reading If I Were You (Inside Out #1) and Being Me (Inside Out #2)before reading Revealing Us (Inside Out#3). 5.0 stars!

I have a massive headache. Why you ask? Maybe because I stayed up all night reading Revealing Us - the third installment of Inside Out Trilogy by Lisa Renee Jones. Once again I devoured another one of her books like an addict
Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)
In case you forgot, Revealing Us is out today!!! 9/10/13

4.5 Stars

Revealing Us is just what the title says, it is the “revealing” story of Chris and Sara. I know this is the third installment, but the first two books had more than just their romance. It was equally about Rebecca’s disappearance and finding out who Her Master was. Since that mystery was “shockingly” revealed in Being Me, Ms. Jones had taken a different path in this novel. The mystery and suspense were placed by angst, jealousy an
Zizz
Sep 11, 2013 Zizz rated it liked it
After a very busy and revealing ending in book 2, this concluding book somehow just fizzled out.

Most secrets were revealed in book 2 and like I said in my review, I thought it was great how all the puzzle pieces finally fitted together. We were left with a few more secrets here - mainly the reason behind Chris' brokenness.

What happens is we get dragged through a full length novel to get to the root of this secret which IMO was a bit too simplistic. This saddens me as I enjoyed Being Me largely
Maria
Nov 15, 2015 Maria rated it liked it
Πριν από περίπου δύο χρόνια οι εκδόσεις Ψυχογιός κυκλοφόρησαν το πρώτο βιβλίο της σειράς Inside Out της Lisa Renne Jones. Τώρα, έρχεται το τρίτο βιβλίο της σειράς με τίτλο «Αποκάλυψη».

Για να είμαι ειλικρινής όσο κι αν λάτρεψα το πρώτο βιβλίο της σειράς –από τα καλύτερα του είδους- αλλά και το δεύτερο, το οποίο περίμενα με αγωνία, στο τρίτο ένιωσα να κουράζομαι λίγο ως αναγνώστης και θα εξηγήσω τους λόγους.

Το τρίτο βιβλίο επεξεργάζεται τη σχέση του Κρις και της Σάρα. Μετά τα μυστικά και τις αποκα
Aug 01, 2013 Laura rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
Lisa Renee Jones has become the new Master of romantic suspense!

I finished book two in the Inside Out Series, BEING ME, with a big sigh - there was just so much tension - so much that happened so quickly in that book and it's predecessor IF I WERE YOU -- I felt like I was on a roller-coaster trapped inside a twister (in a good way!). I have to admit, I was wondering where Ms. Jones could possibly take us next. And while there is a completely different feel to REVEALING US from the previous two
Sally
Sep 16, 2013 Sally rated it liked it
I am sad to confess that Revealing Us (Inside Out #3) by Lisa Renee Jones had me a little disappointed. The reason I’m sad is because I honestly loved this series. You see I am all about Romantic Suspense! I eat that shit up! I need more than just your basic Contemporary Romance. Don’t get me wrong I love romance, hot sex scenes & delicious alpha-males just like any other 40 something year old women living vicariously through my books but throw in some mystery & suspense &
Kristie
Sep 15, 2013 Kristie rated it it was ok
I have a lot of feelings about this book. The series started out as something. It was a tale to find out what happened to Rebecca. Doing so, brought us a story about Sara and Chris. It was a trilogy. Now, it's not. This does not end anything. We get half answers, half the information. The big secret is, in my own opinion, lame. Maybe this is because I'm jaded, but Chris has gone from this great alpha to a sap. I'm really disappointed in this installment. Everything moved too slow for me. It felt ...more
Indy
Sep 12, 2013 Indy rated it liked it
I so love this series, but felt this last installment fell short from the amazing writing and storytelling of the first two. To me, it had a very slow start. About 65% of the way in is pretty vanilla, nothing too much takes place. Then finally secrets and plot developments begin, but the lead up to them is quite big for what they actually come to be. There's a lot of "I Love You's" after many moments of insecurity which got to be a bit much, and there is not much resolution by the end about Rebe ...more
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
I have had this book sitting on my kindle for what seems like forever and I have been consciously trying to read some of my old TBR's. This was the last book in this trilogy but there are now so many novellas and side stories that I got totally confused and hence my reading hiatus.

This book was a bit anti-climatic for me. After everything we had read about in the first two books I was expecting so much more and at the end of the day all we really got were Chris's secrets.

While I thoroughly enj
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
 photo photovisi-download 1_zps6yfnyioi.jpg

BOOK REVIEW: 5 STARS

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! This book is amazing. Chris and Sara’s relationship is getting stronger and they are finally finding the balance they both need to be happy. I utterly love Chris’s commitment to Sara. He supports her, tries to give her everything she needs and most of all, he respects her. Did i say he is a little obsessed about her safety? There were moments in this book that made me so nervous about their relationship *ugh so frustrating*, everything could have g
Ginger *Protégée extraordinaire and Kool-Aid mixer*
"I can't live without your, Chris, and no more doubt. Not ever again."

I kind of get the feeling that I am reading the series that never ends. The mystery that had me reading was answered in the last installment. I kept reading because I am still vaguely curious about what happened to Ella.

I thought Chris and Sarah were growing as characters but the insecure snipits continue no matter what. And the big reveal?? Um, that was it? I am so dissapointed. Honestly, you could probably end the series in
Books 4 & 5 to come.... 6 122 May 30, 2014 09:06PM
So? I'm guessing this is not the last book? 7 72 Oct 05, 2013 09:35AM
Fifty Shades Supp...: September BOTM~~Revealing Us by Lisa Renee Jones 4 106 Sep 29, 2013 06:11PM
  • The Saint (The Original Sinners: White Years, #1)
  • The Art of Control (The Art of D/s #3)
  • Convicted (Consequences, #3)
  • The Berkeley Method (Spotlight, #2)
  • Obsession (The Plus One Chronicles, #3)
  • Beautiful Nightmares (Asylum, #3)
  • Consumed (Devoured, #2)
  • Fight to Remember (Trueblood #5)
  • Declaration (Preservation, #3)
  • Infraction (Breach, #2)
  • Blind Obsession
  • Caught Up in You (Loving on the Edge, #5)
  • Honor & Betray (Honor, #4)
  • Take Me Back (Give & Take, #2.5)
  • The Silver Chain (The Unbreakable Trilogy, #1)
  • Unscrupulous (The Manhattanites, #1)
  • Nobody's Dream (Rescue Me Saga, #6)
  • Nico (The Leaves, #3)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT SERIES, and is now in development by Suzanne Todd (Alice in Wonderland) for cable TV. In addition, her Tall, Dark and Deadly series and The Secret Life of Amy Bensen series, both spent several months on a combination of the NY Times and USA Today lists.

Watch the video on casting for t
More about Lisa Renee Jones...

Inside Out (5 books)
  • If I Were You (Inside Out, #1)
  • Being Me (Inside Out, #2)
  • No in Between (Inside Out, #4)
  • I Belong to You (Inside Out, #5)

“Baby, I held back today to let you get over all you've been through. But don't let that mislead you. You wouldn't be here if I planned on protecting you from me.” 9 likes
“Money doesn't determine worth.” 8 likes