Start by marking “Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 1” as Want to Read:

Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 1

Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories has a little of everything. From Hot and Heavy Rockers CRAVE and your Sci-Fi/Paranormal with Erotic overtones…. (The Genesis Project) Each Episode will entice its readers, draw them in. A quick Bedtime story before they dream, keeping them pleasantly satisfied while peaking their interests for next month’s installment. All for 99 cents. Duri ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st
Published September 1st 2012 by Ty Langston, Tigris Eden,

To ask other readers questions about Romantic Tales, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Romantic Tales

Donna (BLHmistress)
Aug 28, 2012 Donna (BLHmistress) rated it really liked it
I have to admit I am usually not a fan of anthologies but this one I enjoyed very much. Though each story was short and left with a cliffhanger at each story. It still left me wanting more. I wasn't sure how I was going to review this one, other than give my opinion on each story.

Crave:
I loved this one for a couple reasons, I am a huge music fan and these guys were just the type of band I would go see. I also loves the mystery that ties in with this story. The twist at the end put a smile on my
Juls
Oct 03, 2012 Juls rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, blog-uanr
3 in one, lots going on and makes you thirsty for more!

I have to say my fav episode was the Genesis Project by Tigris Eden. Gen might be an experiment but there is so much more to her and I think she will be found out sooner rather than later.

The Getaway by Riley Ross had the situation no one wants to be in. Mike has surprised Juliet with a getaway only to find out his parents were going to be there and to make matters worse they’ve brought his ex! I bet that’ll be a great holiday ;)

Crave by T
TheCosyDragon
Oct 15, 2012 TheCosyDragon rated it liked it

This is not normally my style of novel - I don't go for the thigh clencher romances or short stories. The elements of fantasy, and the idea behind The Genesis Project though made me think that maybe I would enjoy them. I picked up this tour almost by accident really too!

The first short story, CRAVE, confronted me with sex almost immediately. The
Rachel
Oct 02, 2012 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories were the beginnings of three different stories in one book, short enough to read just before bed. The problem I found was I was left hanging wanting to know what happened next.

All three of the stories kept me gripped, they were totally different from each other and each being a different genre. I like variety when I read.

With Crave, I liked Harper although I think she worked far too hard. Following her own story and then helping out one of her colleagues too leads
Liza
Sep 04, 2012 Liza rated it really liked it
Episode 1 had some great cliffhangers. So ready for next installment in the series,
Corina
Sep 21, 2012 Corina rated it really liked it
Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 1

Liquid sex comes to mind when thinking of a way to describe Cass St. Marie lead singer of the band Crave. Though I’m not sure that’s actually enough to get across how appealing this character comes across in this book. Attractive body, check, sexy southern accent, check, leather pants, check, singer, check. Do you have any idea what happens when you put all of these things together? I’ll tell you, you get my dream guy. Well with the exception of a souther
Rachel
Aug 06, 2013 Rachel rated it liked it
Wonderful. Three stories in one book that are written, in my opinion, by compatible authors. Easy reading that still has a good story-line. I would have been annoyed if I had not bought all the series in one go (Who couldn't at such a fantastic price?). The stories literally leave you hanging as each book contains only chapters of each story...... Wonderful when read one after the other, unless you have more patience than I do and can actually wait between installments.
Kelly Harrison
Feb 24, 2013 Kelly Harrison rated it liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! The stories were very entertaining and I was sucked after the first few pages. It literally left me needing more! I have to know what happens next in all three stories...and I will definitely be reading any and all other books in the series!
Jasmine Domingo
Sep 14, 2013 Jasmine Domingo rated it really liked it
An interesting book that keeps me wanting more. I love how the authors construct their characters and the plot. Ones you start the story you cannot put it down.
S. Policar
May 03, 2013 S. Policar rated it really liked it
This is a collection and as thus I can not rightly rate the whole without rating each story there in.
Lets begin..

1. Crave by Ty Langston (Chapters 1-4)
This story sets itself up beautifully. You meet Harper a journalist for the local paper who is alsoa music lover. Her boss cons her into going to a concert for an up and coming band. While that normally isn't her beat, the band itself ties into a cold case she'd worked on.
The way this story is written truly reminds me of an episode of law and orde
Franjessca
Aug 30, 2012 Franjessca rated it liked it
Review also posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

I love reading short stories and this definitely caught my interest due to the fact that all the stories are short and of course romantic.

Short reviews for all three.

Crave by Ty Langston

My first book from Ty Langson and it definitely makes me realize I need to read more books from her. This short story had a very, very interesting cliffhanger to it and it had my interest the minute I read the first page. A Sexy rock band that turns werewolves....sign me up.
Brenda Demko
Nov 12, 2012 Brenda Demko rated it really liked it
I'm not usually one to like books with multiple stories in it. They are usually too quick for my liking.

While these were relatively quick, they paused at a good place and knowing that they will continue the story just has me wanting more!

Okay so separately, they were all interesting in different ways. Crave had the paranormal element, The Genesis Project had more of a sci-fi vibe, and The Getaway had the most steamy scenes so far. No matter what type of story you like, if you like adult writing,
Dovey
Jan 10, 2013 Dovey rated it it was amazing
I was sucked in right away by all three stories! From vamps to were's to a good old fashioned love story, I was engrossed and begging for more! Can't wait to see all that's to come from these amazing ladies.
Vondetta Carter
Mar 08, 2013 Vondetta Carter rated it really liked it
great read..loved every word
Deborah
Deborah rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2012
Riley Ross
Riley Ross rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2012
Nook Books and More Blog
Nook Books and More Blog rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2016
Nitisha Meghwal
Nitisha Meghwal rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2014
TE Garden Of Books Garden
TE Garden Of Books Garden rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2013
Karen Whooley
Karen Whooley rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2012
Ty Langston
Aug 25, 2012 Ty Langston rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tigris Eden
Aug 20, 2012 Tigris Eden rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: tigris-s-books
Keri
Keri rated it liked it
Jan 24, 2013
Kat (idangerous)
Kat (idangerous) rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2013
Victoria
Victoria rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2012
Dorothy J
Dorothy J rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2015
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2012
Michelle Laurel
Jan 07, 2013 Michelle Laurel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Omg I totally love the stories in here :) you all rock :D
Denise
Denise rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2013
BIO

One of Tigris’ fondest memories, was in the sixth grade, when her teacher read her story, “The Case of The Missing Pepperoni”, out loud to the class. It was then she decided she wanted to be a writer when she grew up. But like all childhood dreams, reality has a way of crashing in and disrupting plans. But her imagination and the voices inside her head never stopped talking. Every dream she cou
More about Tigris Eden...