Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 1

Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 1 (Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Season 1 #1)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories has a little of everything. From Hot and Heavy Rockers CRAVE and your Sci-Fi/Paranormal with Erotic overtones…. (The Genesis Project) Each Episode will entice its readers, draw them in. A quick Bedtime story before they dream, keeping them pleasantly satisfied while peaking their interests for next month’s installment. All for 99 cents. Duri...more
Kindle Edition, 1st
Published September 1st 2012 by Ty Langston, Tigris Eden,

To ask other readers questions about Romantic Tales, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Romantic Tales

Donna (BLHmistress)
I have to admit I am usually not a fan of anthologies but this one I enjoyed very much. Though each story was short and left with a cliffhanger at each story. It still left me wanting more. I wasn't sure how I was going to review this one, other than give my opinion on each story.

Crave:
I loved this one for a couple reasons, I am a huge music fan and these guys were just the type of band I would go see. I also loves the mystery that ties in with this story. The twist at the end put a smile on my...more
Juls
3 in one, lots going on and makes you thirsty for more!

I have to say my fav episode was the Genesis Project by Tigris Eden. Gen might be an experiment but there is so much more to her and I think she will be found out sooner rather than later.

The Getaway by Riley Ross had the situation no one wants to be in. Mike has surprised Juliet with a getaway only to find out his parents were going to be there and to make matters worse they’ve brought his ex! I bet that’ll be a great holiday ;)

Crave by T...more
Rachel Simons
Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories were the beginnings of three different stories in one book, short enough to read just before bed. The problem I found was I was left hanging wanting to know what happened next.

All three of the stories kept me gripped, they were totally different from each other and each being a different genre. I like variety when I read.

With Crave, I liked Harper although I think she worked far too hard. Following her own story and then helping out one of her colleagues too leads...more
Rosemarie Herbert

This is not normally my style of novel - I don't go for the thigh clencher romances or short stories. The elements of fantasy, and the idea behind The Genesis Project though made me think that maybe I would enjoy them. I picked up this tour almost by accident really too!

The first short story, CRAVE, confronted me with sex almost immediately. The...more
Liza
Episode 1 had some great cliffhangers. So ready for next installment in the series,
Corina
Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 1

Liquid sex comes to mind when thinking of a way to describe Cass St. Marie lead singer of the band Crave. Though I’m not sure that’s actually enough to get across how appealing this character comes across in this book. Attractive body, check, sexy southern accent, check, leather pants, check, singer, check. Do you have any idea what happens when you put all of these things together? I’ll tell you, you get my dream guy. Well with the exception of a souther...more
Rachel
Wonderful. Three stories in one book that are written, in my opinion, by compatible authors. Easy reading that still has a good story-line. I would have been annoyed if I had not bought all the series in one go (Who couldn't at such a fantastic price?). The stories literally leave you hanging as each book contains only chapters of each story...... Wonderful when read one after the other, unless you have more patience than I do and can actually wait between installments.
Kelly Harrison
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! The stories were very entertaining and I was sucked after the first few pages. It literally left me needing more! I have to know what happens next in all three stories...and I will definitely be reading any and all other books in the series!
Jasmine Domingo
An interesting book that keeps me wanting more. I love how the authors construct their characters and the plot. Ones you start the story you cannot put it down.
Brenda Demko
I'm not usually one to like books with multiple stories in it. They are usually too quick for my liking.

While these were relatively quick, they paused at a good place and knowing that they will continue the story just has me wanting more!

Okay so separately, they were all interesting in different ways. Crave had the paranormal element, The Genesis Project had more of a sci-fi vibe, and The Getaway had the most steamy scenes so far. No matter what type of story you like, if you like adult writing,...more
Franjessca
Review also posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

I love reading short stories and this definitely caught my interest due to the fact that all the stories are short and of course romantic.

Short reviews for all three.

Crave by Ty Langston

My first book from Ty Langson and it definitely makes me realize I need to read more books from her. This short story had a very, very interesting cliffhanger to it and it had my interest the minute I read the first page. A Sexy rock band that turns werewolves....sign me up....more
S. Policar
This is a collection and as thus I can not rightly rate the whole without rating each story there in.
Lets begin..

1. Crave by Ty Langston (Chapters 1-4)
This story sets itself up beautifully. You meet Harper a journalist for the local paper who is alsoa music lover. Her boss cons her into going to a concert for an up and coming band. While that normally isn't her beat, the band itself ties into a cold case she'd worked on.
The way this story is written truly reminds me of an episode of law and orde...more
Dovey
I was sucked in right away by all three stories! From vamps to were's to a good old fashioned love story, I was engrossed and begging for more! Can't wait to see all that's to come from these amazing ladies.
Michelle Laurel
Omg I totally love the stories in here :) you all rock :D
Vondetta Carter
great read..starting on book today
James Morrison
James Morrison marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Kelsey Mooney
Kelsey Mooney marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Ms
Ms marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Rooha Tabassum
Rooha Tabassum marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Joan
Joan marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Prithvi Raj
Prithvi Raj marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Donyale
Donyale marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
April Dykes
April Dykes marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Saul Kitandwe
Saul Kitandwe marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Divya
Divya marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Shawn Andrews
Shawn Andrews marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
T V
T V marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Nishu
Nishu marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
BIO

One of Tigris’ fondest memories, was in the sixth grade, when her teacher read her story, “The Case of The Missing Pepperoni”, out loud to the class. It was then she decided she wanted to be a writer when she grew up. But like all childhood dreams, reality has a way of crashing in and disrupting plans. But her imagination and the voices inside her head never stopped talking. Every dream she cou...more
More about Tigris Eden...
Enslaved in Shadows (Shadow Unit, #1) Burned in Shadows (Shadow Unit, #2) Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 2 Bonded In Shadows (A Shadow Unit Novella) Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 3