Start by marking “Catching a Phoenix (Phoenix, #1)” as Want to Read:
Catching a Phoenix (Phoenix, #1)

Catching a Phoenix (Phoenix #1)

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Confined to rural England for a holiday, Ryan Holmes isn’t expecting the only person within a five-mile radius to be the man of his dreams. Hotheaded but introverted, Jazz Spencer, Ryan’s solitary neighbour, may look like a dream come true but has the potential to become a nightmare.
Giving in to mutual attraction, they begin an affair, and Ryan finds himself increasingly i
ebook, 1st
Published August 25th 2012 by Siren-BookStrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Catching a Phoenix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Catching a Phoenix

Perpetua
I know this is a series but this book resolves nothing! I still have all the same question after reading it that I had at the beginning. The book was great it was written well and kept me interested but if I wasn't holding my Kindle I think I'd have thrown it out the window at the end because I got no answers! I suggest, if your like me and need instant gratification, that you wait till the next in the series comes out so you can start the next book straight away!

*away to find out when the next
Bike Book
Wow, just wow, Sage Marlowe has floored me once again, this is a wonderful, hot story, and joy of joys there is a book 2! Ryan just grabbed my heart, and I love how he embraces how he is feeling, even when Jazz doesn't. Mistakes are made, and feelings are hidden, which makes this couple a lovely little puzzle to work out! Love this one, I strongly urge you to dive into this book, you won't come up for air till you're done! Once again Sage Marlowe, you have left me speechless!
Seraph
Sep 14, 2012 Seraph rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: mm
This story really takes its time, in a good way. There's a lot going on with descriptions and secondary characters (I absolutely fell in love with Algy - can he please get his own story?) and the main plot with the MC's relationship develops slowly in spite of the insta-love on Ryan's part.
The characters are so very realistic that I wanted to slap Jazz more than once for putting Ryan through all this. Gawd, that guy can be annoying and I'm not sure I like him all that much
Clair De
I couldn't put it down. I don't usually read M/M, but I really enjoyed this book and as soon as I'd finished I began the sequel
James Cox
Fantastic characters and a really enjoyable story. Sexy!
ShaMar
ShaMar marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
D.G. Smith
D.G. Smith marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Marinieves Cordero
Marinieves Cordero marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Amphan Kwan
Amphan Kwan marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Nic
Nic marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Federica Lemme
Federica Lemme marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Eva
Eva marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Joy Brown
Joy Brown marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
☆ Todd
☆ Todd marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Marc
Marc marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Fadia Pierre
Fadia Pierre marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
May 03, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sage is a multi-published author of MM erotic romance novels and novellas and loves exploring the flavours of gay erotic fiction.

A willing slave to all the fascinating guys who keep queuing up and want their stories told, Sage can almost always be found cooking up the next hot story or daydreaming about new ways of rubbing sexy male bodies together to make the sparks fly.
More about Sage Marlowe...

Phoenix (2 books)
  • Keeping a Phoenix (Phoenix, #2)
Sub-Mission (Sub-Mission #1) Ink, Sweat, and Tears (Ink, Sweat, and Tears, #1) Re-Submission (Sub-Mission #2) A Thief on Christmas Eve (Romeo & Julian #1) Fantasy for Sale