Catching a Phoenix (Phoenix, #1)

Catching a Phoenix (Phoenix #1)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Confined to rural England for a holiday, Ryan Holmes isn’t expecting the only person within a five-mile radius to be the man of his dreams. Hotheaded but introverted, Jazz Spencer, Ryan’s solitary neighbour, may look like a dream come true but has the potential to become a nightmare.
Giving in to mutual attraction, they begin an affair, and Ryan finds himself increasingly i...more
ebook, 1st
Published August 25th 2012 by Siren-BookStrand, Inc.

Perpetua
I know this is a series but this book resolves nothing! I still have all the same question after reading it that I had at the beginning. The book was great it was written well and kept me interested but if I wasn't holding my Kindle I think I'd have thrown it out the window at the end because I got no answers! I suggest, if your like me and need instant gratification, that you wait till the next in the series comes out so you can start the next book straight away!

*away to find out when the next...more
Seraph
Sep 14, 2012 Seraph rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: mm
This story really takes its time, in a good way. There's a lot going on with descriptions and secondary characters (I absolutely fell in love with Algy - can he please get his own story?) and the main plot with the MC's relationship develops slowly in spite of the insta-love on Ryan's part.
The characters are so very realistic that I wanted to slap Jazz more than once for putting Ryan through all this. Gawd, that guy can be annoying and I'm not sure I like him all that much
Clair De
I couldn't put it down. I don't usually read M/M, but I really enjoyed this book and as soon as I'd finished I began the sequel
Karel
Apr 28, 2013 Karel marked it as to-read
I think I must be sleep-deprived. Stared at my computer from afar and thought the guy on the right was a penis.

James Cox
Fantastic characters and a really enjoyable story. Sexy!
Todd
Todd marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Marc
Marc marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Fadia
Fadia marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Lissel
Lissel marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
May 03, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2013
hish123
hish123 marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
Nicole Colville
Nicole Colville marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Clouddreams42
Clouddreams42 marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2013
C
C added it
Aug 07, 2013
sassygirl
sassygirl marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2013
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Sage is a multi-published author of MM erotic romance novels and novellas and loves exploring the flavours of gay erotic fiction.

A willing slave to all the fascinating guys who keep queuing up and want their stories told, Sage can almost always be found cooking up the next hot story or daydreaming about new ways of rubbing sexy male bodies together to make the sparks fly.
More about Sage Marlowe...
Sub-Mission Ink, Sweat, and Tears (Ink, Sweat, and Tears, #1) Re-Submission A Thief on Christmas Eve (Romeo & Julian #1) Knives and Feathers