Start by marking “Trick's Dante (Scarcity Sanctuary, #5)” as Want to Read:
Trick's Dante (Scarcity Sanctuary, #5)

Trick's Dante (Scarcity Sanctuary #5)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  85 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Trick's settling in at Scarcity: new life, new love, new kid to save. Huh?

All Trick Davis' needs are being met. He's settled in comfortably at Scarcity Sanctuary and loves working at the shelter with Daniel. He's working through his past trauma with Tommy and has met a wonderful man, Dante Farrell, the cook at the shelter. And one of the best things-- Dante and Dillon keep
Published August 2012 by mlr press

To ask other readers questions about Trick's Dante, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trick's Dante

Deeze
I really really wanted to like this more. Maybe if it was less repetative.

Sometimes it felt like I was re reading the same thing over and over.

I liked Trick and Dante but I failed to feel their chemistry. I never felt we really understood why Dante was the way he was and yet we were repeatedly told why Trick was the way he was.

I loved Mike, but again there was not enough background on him. We learn he is deaf and mute with no proper schooling, and yet the conversations he signs are much mor
Mandy*reads obsessively*
A (very very very) sweet story.
We learn about Trick's back story and he falls for Dante. It's a lot like the others in this series, a little drama, an OTT baddie, and loads of sugar! In this story both romantic/emotional sugar and tons of real sweets..do not read this story before you have had dessert. Trick's chocolate addiction is very prominent.
There was the issue of Mike, he was abducted and beaten and thrown out of the car by a stranger, and that is never ever mentioned or followed up on.
Candice
My go to for fluff.
Maria (aka Fashionta)
Reviewed for Confessions from Romaholics

Review at Confessions from Romaholics

I love this series and all the characters! So I was over the moon when I heard about the new book coming out and immediately added it to my must have list. The way AKM Miles brings the characters of this series to life with their stories and struggles makes the whole feel real. What I really liked about Trick’s Dante was while it focused mainly on Trick, we’re also presented with a look back at many of the young men fro
-RMG
Although I liked this book, I felt it was a bit too cheesy-perfect, written in a way that made everyone act/speak a little too unreal. I did, however, enjoy the return of many of the characters from the previous books, especially Soldier and Dillon, and I liked Trick and Dante and little Mike. Just wish the story would've been a little less cavity inducing.
Tia Fielding
I got about half way in and decided to drop it. This is basically the same story the previous books are, just with different MCs. Maybe I'll finish it eventually, but for me the format has run its course, as much as I loved the first book back when I first read it.
Brian
Loved it, like all of the Scarcity stories.

The themes and the way the story is structured are getting familiar, but the storytelling and the characters keep me more than interested.
Alyse
I'm sorry, did I miss the memo where 6'3" and roped with muscle is something that ostracizes you instead of getting you drooled over? I sure wouldn't want to live in that world.
Janean
I just love the Scarcity Series and this installment pulled at my heartstrings just at the others did. trick was truly and old soul and Dante was perfect for him.
Fernanda Parente
OMG!!! So sweet...I needed some tissues several times during my reading. I love native american characters ;)
Veronica /  V
It wasn't bad, however, some parts were too sweet even for me.
Nikko
So sad to see this series end!!!
Lasticmax
Lasticmax marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
A.
A. marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Sophia
Sophia added it
Dec 29, 2014
Carla
Carla marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Paul Wright
Paul Wright marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Tsubaki
Tsubaki marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Scarcity Sanctuary (6 books)
  • Soldier (Scarcity Sanctuary, #1)
  • Tommy's Story (Scarcity Sanctuary, #2)
  • For Gom's Sake (Scarcity Sanctuary,  #3)
  • Scarcity Holidays (Scarcity Sanctuary, #4)
  • It's Okay (Scarcity Sanctuary #6)
Soldier (Scarcity Sanctuary, #1) Something for Santa Love, Jamie (Love, #1) For Gom's Sake (Scarcity Sanctuary,  #3) Tommy's Story (Scarcity Sanctuary, #2)