Start by marking “Forever Hers (The Fitzgerald Family, #5)” as Want to Read:
Forever Hers (The Fitzgerald Family, #5)

Forever Hers (The Fitzgerald Family #5)

4.32  ·  Rating Details  ·  342 Ratings  ·  39 Reviews
She wants her past hidden...

Amy Kincaid is running from her controlling ex-husband, who will stop at nothing to find her. With a new identity and a new job as a housekeeper, she just wants to be left alone to raise her daughter. Then Eddie Fitzgerald rolls into town and turns her world upside down.

He’s in the business of exposing the truth...

Eddie Fitzgerald, L.A.P.D.'s
Paperback, 1st, 284 pages
Published October 15th 2012 by Firetrail Publishing (first published October 8th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Forever Hers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Hers

Maria
Jan 04, 2015 Maria rated it really liked it

You can see the following review also here: http://loveandlivetoread.wordpress.co...

Another great book in this series! I believe that this is one of my favorites! I simply love the whole family and now that almost everyone makes an appearance it’s like a party for me!

Amy is trying to start a new life, far from her abusive husband, with her daughter. She doesn’t trust anyone and when larger-than-life Eddie come to the picture she knows that this man will change her life.

I liked Amy a lot because
Katrina
Nov 02, 2012 Katrina rated it it was amazing

Read the blurb to get a gist of the storyline. Im not giving away any spoilers here ;) lol

Once again E B Walters has delivered us the goodies. I’d have to say that by far, this book was my favorite in the series. Maybe it’s because of a certain hotty police officer but Ednah has certainly turned up the heat in this story. She certainly knows how to encase the reader within the story and show us just wants inside .

Eddie was just scrumptious - drop dead hotness, and sinfully sexy!

With the vivid
Britney
Mar 22, 2013 Britney rated it it was amazing
OH. MY. GAWD! Every time I think I've found my favorite Fitzgerald Family book, Ednah writes another one! I've been dying for Eddie's story for a while now. He's always helping all of his cousins, and I really wanted him to get his happy ending. I have to say that Eddie is both extremely appealing and obscenely frustrating at the same time. He has this frustrating hang up due to him mother's abandonment, but he is also so endearing and heart felt and well.... sexy!

I really liked that this book h
Kristina
Mar 27, 2013 Kristina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I've never really been all that into contemporary romance. There's just something so...normal about it most of the time. I absolutely adored Ednah's Young Adult series, and I had heard so many good things about this series that I definitely wanted to give it a shot.

Wow! There is nothing normal about this book! Bad cops, burglars, and feisty heroines, oh my! I never doubted Ednah for a moment. She draws you in with a story that is so suspenseful, and romantic that it becomes nearly impossible to
Toni
Feb 10, 2013 Toni rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of reading this novel before it was released and I have to say I squealed when it hit my inbox. I have loved Eddie from the very beginning. I will say though that he is still second to Chase, because I just see him as mine and he makes me purr. Hey, a girl can dream, but Eddie still rocks my world! *smiles*

Amy is a woman that can be any woman. She is coming out of turbulent relationship that was filled with pain, fear and lies. She has done what most women would do, left her a
Julia
Oct 08, 2013 Julia rated it it was amazing
What a fascinating story! Incapable of putting the book down, I was finished reading it in just over 24 hours! Eddie has been on my mind all day long! The author pulls you in and has you feeling the emotions of the characters in the story. The cover is beautiful, simple yet elegant, speaks volumes of Eddie and Amy's story. You would not believe how long I have been waiting on Eddie Fitzgerald's book!

Amy Kincaid is one of a kind, living a real life reality. Running from her ex, she must take up
Momma
Jan 23, 2013 Momma rated it it was amazing
I'm almost embarrassed to say that I have never read anything by E.B. Walters before. Boy, was I missing out! Forever Hers is Book #5 in the Fitzgerald series but it works great as a stand alone book! The characters from the other books are referred to and a bit of their story is out there tempting enough that I need to go out and get the first 4 books :)

E.B. Walters writes a nice strong character in Amy. I was thrilled to see how gutsy she was and how she was willing to do anything to protect
Lindsey ( United By Books Reviews)
Every time you pick up the newest Fitzgerald series book it's like you are being welcomed back into the family fold. With each new book, you get even more invested in seeing what is happening with previous characters, as well as diving in deep to the latest characters’ story. E.B. Walters never fails to hook me with this series. I fall more and more in love with it.

In this latest book, "Forever Hers", Eddie's story is finally told. Oh Eddie, how I have longed for you. You are always so fierce an
Mona
Nov 10, 2012 Mona rated it it was amazing
I LOVE The Fitzgerald Family series and have waited in anticipation for Eddies story from the beginning and was NOT disappointed.

The two main characters were a perfect match, its true what they say how opposites attract. Eddie has issues with authors from personal experience and never saw himself committed to someone let alone Amy the author. Amy has a bad past with cops and doesn't trust them, so you can just imagine what happens when she finds out Eddie's a cop.

Amy and Eddie are very strong in
Julie Barrett
Sep 30, 2012 Julie Barrett rated it it was amazing
9/8 Forever Hers by Ednah Walters
This family saga continues with the story of Eddie, the cop. His mother had walked out on him, his sister and their father when she became famous as an author. He will never forgive her for that.
His family has tricked him into traveling to Sandpoint, Idaho to take care of the housekeeper of the house Baron and Kara own. He knows she is troubled and has really no idea what is wrong but he
will find out in time as he is there, on suspension from work for several wee
Emily
Amy Kincaid’s only focus is protecting her daughter, on the run from her abusive ex, Amy finds herself with a new identity and job as a housekeeper. Eddie Fitzgerald is taking three weeks away from the L.A.P.D. to take a respite at his families vacation, only to find an intriguing woman pointing a gun at him.

Once Eddie and Amy come to terms of both of them staying in the same house, it becomes evident quickly with Amy’s tentative daughter and haunted looks that they are hiding something. Eddie p
Shelby
Mar 18, 2013 Shelby rated it it was amazing
E.B. Walters has done it again folks! This is book 5 in The Fitzgerald Family Series. All of the books have been amazing, but I do believe this one is my favorite. E.B. takes a change of pace in book 5, and it was very refreshing to read. Eddie has always been one of my favorite Fitzgeralds, and it was wonderful to hear his story. Amy is such a strong character, and you can't help fall in love with her and her daughter. Forever Hers was a great, exciting story. I highly recommend this book, AND ...more
Tracy
Aug 25, 2015 Tracy rated it it was amazing
***I own a copy of this book. All thoughts are 100% my own.***

We meet Amy while she’s on the lam from her ex-husband, a crooked cop. She becomes the housekeeper for Baron and Kara (from Kiss Me Crazy) on a lake in Idaho. Eddie is in trouble on the force and is on a unpaid suspension due to his temper and his loyalty. So he decided to take some time away from L.A. and take a couple of weeks at Baron’s vacation house. He didn’t expect Amy to be there. He was expecting a 60+ year old woman. Amy was
Terri
Sep 20, 2015 Terri rated it it was amazing
Here we are in book 5 of the Fitzgerald family saga.This book has danger, suspense, romance, mystery and even action in it. I loved seeing all the Fitzgerald family members again! I think this was the most dangerous book so far. As far as the romance goes, the sex is hot! It's about time Eddie got himself a girlfriend. He meets Amy Kinkaid and her daughter who are running away from something. We know of Eddie as the cousin in past books who is a cop and helps the other family members out. I am t ...more
Jowanna
Sep 15, 2012 Jowanna rated it really liked it
I have had the distinct pleasure of getting to read this story before its release. I love all the Fitzgerald books and E.B Walters has done another smashing job on this one. Eddie story is much anticipated and he is well matched with Amy.
The story is lovey, and the romance is HOT!
Don't miss out on another adventure. Now I just have to wait for the next one. Who will it be?
Kindle
Feb 15, 2013 Kindle rated it it was amazing
It is great to like a character and follow it true bk,1,2,3 &4 and to FINALY read he's story was great , more then great excellent .
I like it wen all the characters from previews book have some appearance , it completes the Fitzgerald family I am looking forward on reading Lex story and catching up with the family.
My Bookbag by Karen
Feb 14, 2015 My Bookbag by Karen rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Contemporary Romance
TracyGee
Jan 08, 2013 TracyGee rated it it was amazing
Wow loved this book. This series has really grabbed me. Ednah is a fantastic story teller. Can't wait for Lex's story
Angela
Oct 18, 2012 Angela rated it it was amazing
love this series ednah never disappoints. i could not put this book down. im so ready for lex's story now.
Amy
Aug 20, 2013 Amy rated it it was amazing
loved!!! I read as the series, but could easily been read alone ad well
Malissa
Feb 06, 2013 Malissa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I think this is my favorite in The Fitzgerald Family series!
Chris
Aug 04, 2013 Chris rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio-book
Another winner. Never read an Ednah Walters book I didn't like.
Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)
Mar 19, 2013 Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-tours
Writing up my review now so it will be here soon. :D
Mistie
Aug 31, 2013 Mistie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I want to add Eddie Fitzgerald to my collection! :-)
Melanie Rivera Cordova
Jul 20, 2013 Melanie Rivera Cordova rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-b-walters
amazing read can't wait for the next one. ..love you EB
Rhonda
Dec 19, 2013 Rhonda rated it really liked it
After reading all of the Fitzgerald Family books, I was really looking forward to Eddie’s book. Eddie has been everyone’s hero. He has helped every couple in all of the previous books, but we haven’t really gotten the chance to know Eddie. I have been waiting to get that in depth look into him. Once I delved into the story, I fell in love. I mean, what’s not to love about a damaged hero, and Eddie is definitely damaged.

I didn’t know if EB was going to find someone I felt was worthy of Eddie, bu
Ira
Nov 02, 2015 Ira rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
Okay, wer meine Rezensionen kennt oder die Bücher der Fitzgerald-Reihe verfolgt hat, wird feststellen, dass ich mich gerade im Eiltempo durch diese Bücher durch"arbeite". Allein das sagt vermutlich schon einiges darüber aus, wie ich die Bücher finde.

Auch dieser fünfte Band der Reihe macht hier keine Ausnahme. "Forever hers" hat mich ebenso wie die anderen vier Bände dieser Reihe von der ersten Seite an in seinen Bann gezogen. Bis zum Ende des Buches, habe ich das Buch kaum aus der Hand gelegt -
bosoxgurl
Nov 21, 2014 bosoxgurl rated it really liked it
DISCLAIMER TO MY FELLOW GOODREADER
This review is my personal opinion and may contain: spoilers, quotes, rants, cussing (sometimes I cannot help myself) and a possible full on recap. I in no way want to ruin anyone’s book reading experience so please read my words with caution.

Eddie fucking Fitzgerald has popped up in EVERY book so far in the series and it is finally time to dive deeper into his story.

27 year old Amy Kincaid is on the run from her ex husband with her daughter Raelynn (his step d
Christi Snow
Jan 17, 2013 Christi Snow rated it really liked it
My Review:
B hot
This was a really enjoyable book with several twists and turns that I did not see coming. This book is about Amy and her little girl who are on the run from her ex-husband, who is a master manipulator. As a cop, he has all the power and influence and reputation that comes with his badge. As a result, he's been able to convince everyone, including Amy's parents, that she's become unhinged and irrational. No one believes that he's a danger to her and her daughter. He's convinced eve
Meghan S Johnson
Eddie was a tough nut to crack!

Eddie Fitzgerald takes such a big supporting role in many of the other Fitzgerald books, I was very excited to read his story. I was not disappointed at all. I love Amy and her parenting style too, so imaginative and creative. Loved this book!
  • Foundation For Three (Montana Promises #2)
  • Something About Polly (Bedlingham #2)
  • Spencer (Grant Brothers, #3)
  • The Golden Apple of Discord (The Discord Trilogy, #1)
  • My Forever (Next Door Boys #3)
  • Unbound (Spellbound, #2)
  • Filthy Wicked Games (Dirty Twisted Love Book 2)
  • Then, Again
  • A Titan for Christmas
  • Opposing Forces (Private Protectors, #6)
  • Shifty Business (Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy, #3)
  • Love and Protect
  • The First One (The One #2)
  • Dangerous Affairs
  • Isn't It Romantic?
  • Wild (Chicago Underground, #4)
  • A Marquess for Christmas
  • New House 5: How a Dorm Becomes a Home
I write sensual Paranormal and contemporary romance. When not writing, I read. When not reading, I hang out with my family. When not with my family, I'm plotting and writing....it's a vicious cycle.

From the author's website.
More about E.B. Walters...

The Fitzgerald Family (6 books)
  • Slow Burn (The Fitzgerald Family, #1)
  • Mine Until Dawn (The Fitzgerald Family, #2)
  • Kiss Me Crazy (The Fitzgerald Family, #3)
  • Dangerous Love (The Fitzgerald Family, #4)
  • Surrender to Temptation (The Fitzgerald Family, #6)