Start by marking “Skyra Journey to the In Between” as Want to Read:
Skyra Journey to the In Between

Skyra Journey to the In Between

Coming from a poor family that lives in an old farmhouse, fourteen-year-old Skyra Murphy has been bullied by her peers for most of her life. Feeling lonely and isolated, she has no one to befriend her, so she turns to nature for friendship and comfort.
One day while running away from a group of bullies, Skyra lands in another dimension: a faery world, a world that the faeri
Published August 12th 2012 by Feathercloud Publishing (first published August 10th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Skyra Journey to the In Between, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Skyra Journey to the In Between

Paloma Beck
Aug 17, 2012 Paloma Beck rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult, 2012
Skyra is an imaginative story of a girl learning to believe in her own strength despite those who bully her. On her journey, she meets fantastical characters who provide a means for her to choose the right path. This book is fun to read but also rich with meaning and emotion. Join Skyra on her journey - the story is truly a good read.
N.A. Wetzel
Sep 06, 2013 N.A. Wetzel rated it really liked it
A deep and enchanting read with a message that calls out beautifully to our youth.

This young adult novel was given to me as a gift, but I wound up purchasing it to support them, and gave the gifted copy to my younger sister. Who I knew would love it as much if not more than myself.

From the first page I was drawn into the story. I could almost hear her running as I dove deep into this magical tale. The way that she adds in different creatures and how she even reinvents a few things is very inte
Daniel
Sep 22, 2012 Daniel rated it it was amazing
This book pulled me into the story and out of this world each time I opened it which is a must for me to be able to enjoy a book. The first few pages really got my attention.I found this book to be great for teens thru adult has a lot to say about bullying and alot of things kids need to hear these days. Great fantasy book love the blue hag.
Lauren Auty
Sep 17, 2012 Lauren Auty rated it it was amazing
A great book especially for the young adult reader. It has a fantastic fantasy background but deals with some very poignant, very real issues. The cast of characters is wide and varied but easy to connect with. Look forward to the follow ups. Well deserved 5 stars.
Tanya
Tanya rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2012
Yvonne
Yvonne rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2012
Gabby
Gabby marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2012
Timothy Villa
Timothy Villa marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2012
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Julie C. Hall was born in London, England. Growing up an only child she fell in love with reading and anything to do with the fantasy realm. She currently lives in Arizona with her life partner, and their cats. She is an avid reader, writer, and animal lover.
More about Julie C. Hall...