Start by marking “The Mystic Saga Omnibus (Books 1 - 5)” as Want to Read:
The Mystic Saga Omnibus (Books 1 - 5)

The Mystic Saga Omnibus (Books 1 - 5)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  165 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Now you can buy the first FIVE volumes of the acclaimed sci-fi serial The Mystic Saga in one very affordable book. This omnibus contains Indentured, Legacy, Violation, Judgment, and the newest issue, Convergence!

Indentured introduces you to the crew of the USS Pioneer – the world’s first superluminal spacecraft. It eventually leaves you with a question as to what happened
Published August 12th 2012 by Superluminal

To ask other readers questions about The Mystic Saga Omnibus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mystic Saga Omnibus

Michael Spencer
Intriguing.....

A somewhat odd assortment of stories about cause and effect with time travel, travelling interstellar space and a number of people that become successfully intertwined by then of book 5. A good read!
Carl Jarrett
What a vivid imagination.

I picked this series, simply because I had nothing else in my library that caught my interest (out of the several hundred l have), and I'm glad I did. This is such a fun read and yet a very technical and imaginative story. This writer to just enjoy did not try to convey any realism to this story giving the reader a chance to just enjoy the story. These five books took me back in time to my comic book days. I would like to know what happens once the 5 years have expired.
Wendy Rees
A great work of hard sci-fi. I originally read a few of the books out of order, but then read this which gives all 5 books in correct order. Each story stands alone, but they tie together to each other in some way (to be discovered as you read) and it seems like books 4 and 5 tie the whole saga together the best. Great price for something that could easily sell for typical 9.99 Kindle prices
Kalilily
a fun ride

This series has a little bit of everything sci fi and weaves it all together with engaging ease -- spinning threads that link notions of Roswell, comic book superheroes and villains, time and space travel, alien species, and intelligent machines into a tale with humor, romance, and complex relationships. Worth every cent and more.
Clara Butcher
An example of hard sci-fi that's also a fun and easy read (not sure how to mesh the two, but this is how it is). It starts on modern day Earth where a man basically blinks and wakes up 300 years into the future on a colonial establishment cruiser near Beta Hydri. Sifting through the lies, he starts to realize something odd is going on. Book two (or chapter two now that they are in one volume) picks up on the planet in the Hydri system, but at a different era and with different characters, but it ...more
jeffrey little
these were an awesome 5 books . i read them all in a week . i wish there would be more
John
Pretty weak science fiction. The price was right but the writing was not.
Roy
Joyless, boring, poorly paced, unimaginative, over-wrought, incoherent, and pretentious.
Scott Baker
I found the omnibus version to be an enjoyable read even though each story was very short. It was hard at first to move away from the initial characters of book one and pick up with new characters in book two, but I eventually got used to that being the way this set was going to go. I felt like a couple of the character sets could have been used to create full novels of their own, but in the end, I guess you find out there was a plan all along.
Charlotte
Not sure where the good reviews for this one come from. Got to the end of the first book, waiting for it to make sense, then the next book is 1000 years later so gave up!
The sample sucked me in. The basic plot (saving memories & personalities from MRIs) is good. but the way they were used, the conflicts, the secrecy, the indentured part - could not make head nor tail of it.
Graham
Surprisingly enjoyable. I did feel a little sad that some of the stories ended so soon. But as I read on I could see how they related.

Very cleverly weaved together.

Great job.
jewelofthecrowne
Good read at a great price. It's a bit complicated at times but hang in there, the saga ties up nicely with an easy read incorporating hard scifi.
Les
This is a really terrific story. It has a lot off action and suspense. The characters are interesting, complex and understandable.
Charlie Adkins
Great read at a more than reasonable price. A+ science fiction originally published in five volumes.
Jay Peters
Jay Peters marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Karen
Karen added it
May 09, 2015
Ragnar
Ragnar is currently reading it
Apr 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Back to the Moon
  • Contacting Aliens: An Illustrated Guide to David Brin's Uplift Universe (The Uplift Saga)
  • The Hub: Dangerous Territory (The Hub)
  • Kidnapped
  • House of Steel: The Honorverse Companion
  • Translight! (Galactic Alliance, #1)
  • Wormhole (The Rho Agenda, #3)
  • On the Other Side (Tales of Valdemar)
  • Half Share (Golden Age of the Solar Clipper, #2)
  • Var the Stick (Battle Circle, #2)
  • Lady of Mazes
  • Gabriel's Revenge
  • A Separate War and Other Stories
  • Seven Point Eight: The First Chronicle
  • Taming Text
  • The Stories: Five Years of Original Fiction on Tor.com
  • The Science Fiction Megapack: 25 Classic Science Fiction Stories
Scott's first novel, Mommy's Choice, was originally published in paperback under the pseudonym Scott Curtis. In under a year on the bookshelves, that novel won the National Christian Choice Book Award for romantic suspense. When Scott moved to a different publisher and started making his novels available to Kindle readers, he returned to his real name and reduced the prices to the absolute minimum ...more
More about Scott McElhaney...
Indentured (The Mystic Saga, #1) Legacy (The Mystic Saga, #2) erinyes Ghosts of Ophidian Beyond the Event Horizon