Start by marking “Gals!: Volume 10 (Gals!)” as Want to Read:
Gals!: Volume 10 (Gals!)

Gals!: Volume 10 (Gals! #10)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  163 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The Gals jet off to Hawaii for partying, tanning, hula dancing and lots of shopping -- not to mention a big wedding Yamato and Yumi are in love. You would think Ran would be happy, but she's not. That's because her own romantic problems have left her feeling blue. She's having communication issues with Tatsukichi... literally and figuratively She just can't seem to get hol ...more
Published April 25th 2007 by CMX (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Gals!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gals!

Brittany
This last volume to the series had a great and surprising conclusion. I like this manga, but than the show. The manga has more of a story to it and detail. It was funny, dramatizing, and amazing. I really enjoyed reading this series and the last volume of this is the best one like it should be. It was a sad in the beginning I almost cried myself. In the middle it got sad again as everyone went their own ways. Then in the end everyone met up for a big surprise for Miyu and the ending of this mang ...more
Astrini Ayundari
Sooo sad that this series must be end in volume 10. I still wanna know about the story of the all of the characters. Especially the story about Otohata Rei and Hoshino Aya! Aaa love Rei so muchhh :3
But certainly I love all of the things about Kotobuki Ran, her friends, her family, and her poor teacher hahaha! :D
Sarah Evans
I'm sad to see the series end, but the manga-ka pulled it off in a spectacular way. Ran finally grows up, well, sort of. But all our beloved characters are on the way to bright, well-deserved futures.
Annchan Maulana
the story about a gals girl name Kotobuki Ran from Hounan High School in Tokyo that really energic and a little deliquent. She have a big brother name Yamato, he is a police officer.
Rajab Al-mukarrom
meski agak kurang puas sama ending-nya..
tapi tetep kasih empat bintang untuk keseleruhan serial manga Gals! ini.
:))
Crystal
A good ending to the series, with all the right people getting together. I would recommend it.
Alexa
Alexa marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Katie
Katie added it
Jan 04, 2015
Aldi
Aldi marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Annisa Ade
Annisa Ade marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Andhika Fitria
Andhika Fitria marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • 1/2 Ceremony (1/2, Vol. 2)
  • Marmalade Boy, Vol. 7 (Marmalade Boy, #7)
  • Penguin Brothers Vol. 1
  • Hai Miiko! 22
  • Scramble B
  • Caramel Milk Tea
  • 名探偵コナン 42 (Detective Conan #42)
Mihona Fujii (藤井みほな in Japanese) is a Japanese shōjo mangaka. Her debut work was Mujaki na mama de, published in the 1990 autumn issue of Ribon Original. Her works have been published in Ribon and, recently, Margaret, where her latest series, Tokyo Angels runs.
She is best known for her manga GALS!, which was adapted into a TV anime series under the name Super GALS! Kotobuki Ran

From Wikipedia
More about Mihona Fujii...

Gals! (10 books)
  • Gals! Vol. 1 (Gals!, #1)
  • Gals! Vol. 2 (Gals!, #2)
  • Gals! Vol. 3 (Gals!, #3)
  • Gals! Vol. 4 (Gals!, #4)
  • Gals! Vol. 5 (Gals!, #5)
  • Gals! (Super Gals)  Vol. 6
  • Gals! (Super Gals)  Vol. 7
  • Gals! (Super Gals)  Vol. 8
  • Gals! (Super Gals)  Vol. 9
Gals! Vol. 1 (Gals!, #1) Gals! Vol. 2 (Gals!, #2) Gals! Vol. 3 (Gals!, #3) Gals! (Super Gals)  Vol. 6 Gals! Vol. 4 (Gals!, #4)