Start by marking “Haunted Passions and Whiskey Dreams (Sleepy Hollow, #1-2)” as Want to Read:
Haunted Passions and Whiskey Dreams (Sleepy Hollow, #1-2)

Haunted Passions and Whiskey Dreams (Sleepy Hollow #1-2)

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  3 reviews
A dangerous romance unfolds between two men and the woman who's captured both of their hearts, but their love is haunted by the ghosts of the Revolutionary War in 1784 Sleepy Hollow, New York.

This print edition includes the novel Haunted Passions, as well as the novella-length prequel, Whiskey Dreams, both part of the Sleepy Hollow Series.

Whiskey Dreams: The war that won
Published August 2012 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Haunted Passions and Whiskey Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Haunted Passions and Whiskey Dreams

Jessy (BookEnd 2 BookEnd)
Introducing author Ranae Rose with her own twist of the Legend of Sleep Hollow. You are going to want to dive in, if this is your cup of tea! I myself read anything and everything! I enjoy finding new reads that are out in the world and I have much respect to all works put out there by writers. I do believe this is my first M/M read and I'm glad it was this one because Ranae Rose has a way of writing romance and making you fall in love with all her characters!
Brom and John are two men that sh
T.M. Smith
What an exciting, page turning, sexy little twist on The Sleepy Hollow classic! I read Whiskey Dreams and was so enthralled in Brom and John's story, I had to grab Haunted Passions immediately. I loved that Rose took this classic tale and made it her own, right down to the Headless Horseman's motivations.

A spooky little love triangle, with a twist, all three participants are willing and able! The intimacy between characters as well as plot and story are clearly defined and captivating; Rose has
Jessica Raley
I really liked it was a really good paranormal romance with all the parties being really into all the people in the group. I love her sense of relality in these books.
Sway
Sway marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Letty Itomo
Letty Itomo marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Glenda
Glenda marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Janae Alexa
Janae Alexa marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Mary Cathie
Mary Cathie marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Olga
Olga marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Sneezep
Sneezep marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Sherry Beeler
Sherry Beeler marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Thealuna
Thealuna marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Angela Verdenius
Angela Verdenius marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Skye Blue
Skye Blue marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Earicka
Earicka marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
Symone T.
Symone T. marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Leonie
Leonie added it
Jan 21, 2014
Bobbi
Bobbi marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Anna Dase
Anna Dase marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • All Together Now
  • Ready for You (A San Francisco Brides Book)
  • The Newfoundland Vampire  (The Newfoundland Vampire, #1)
  • Alexis Shore's Threesome
  • Jasper's Journey
  • Crazy Wind
  • Winter Rose
  • Touched by the Magic (The Academy Series #1)
  • The Replacement Wife
  • Seduction Under Fire (Harlequin Romantic Suspense)
  • Office Slave
  • The Vanguards Books 1 - 3
  • An American Lamb in Europe
  • Seeing is Believing
  • Tough Enough: The Cowboy & The Cougar & Odd Man Out
  • Stone Romance (Stone Passions, #2)
  • Gideon (Devils on Horseback, #5)
  • Sex: How to Get More of It: A Guy's Roadmap to Paradise, in and Out of the Bedroom
Ranae Rose writes adult romance with blue-collar heroes and real-life flavor. Tattoos, handcuffs and men in uniform are a few of her favorite things.

Born in Maryland, she grew up the daughter of a US Marine and always wanted to be a writer. Today she lives in the sunny South with her man in uniform, young children, German Shepherd dogs and overflowing bookshelves.

She’s the author of more than twen
More about Ranae Rose...

Sleepy Hollow (2 books)
  • Whiskey Dreams (Sleepy Hollow, #1)
  • Haunted Passions (Sleepy Hollow, #2)
Hot Ink (Inked in the Steel City, #1) Dedicated Ink (Inked in the Steel City, #3) Innocent Ink (Inked in the Steel City, #2) Abiding Ink (Inked in the Steel City, #4) Battered Not Broken (MMA Romance Companion Novels, #1)