Start by marking “Mate Healer (Dragonmen, #4)” as Want to Read:
Mate Healer (Dragonmen, #4)

Mate Healer (Dragon Men #4)

His parents' violent ending, makes Lian Blythorpe vow to keep things light between himself and any partner. His promise is abandoned when he meets Nevair Dragonfang, the religious leader for an entire planet. One glance into Nevair's intense gaze and Lian melts. It only takes them coming together one time for Lian to find himself captured by his sexy mate to the point ...more
ebook, 1st Edition, 178 pages
Published September 1st 2012 by Silver Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mate Healer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mate Healer

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Of course ones a virgin and the other an uber gay slut. Would it be so bad to not have a slut in every mm book?

10% they meet by 15% already making out.

First Lian (shitty name) says he doesn't do anything more than lots and lots of one night stands. And now he's all worried about being a dirty secret? He doesn't even remember guys names, when he gets them and now he worried about being a dirty secret when they literally just met? And the other guy with even weirder name is like a completely dif
Maya
Sep 08, 2012 Maya rated it liked it
Shelves: review-books
Mate Healer by Amber Kell
Dragonmen, Book 4
3.5 Stars
Reviewed for www.heartsonfirereviews.com

Summary: His parents' violent ending, makes Lian Blythorpe vow to keep things light between himself and any partner. His promise is abandoned when he meets Nevair Dragonfang, the religious leader for an entire planet. One glance into Nevair's intense gaze and Lian melts. It only takes them coming together one time for Lian to find himself captured by his sexy mate to the point where he can't imagine life w
Carra
Jun 09, 2016 Carra rated it it was amazing
Okay, it's safe to say that Mate Healer is my favorite book in this series (so far). A huge chunk of the reason why? Lian. He is absolutely amazing. He's selfless, filled with compassion for others, bold, daring, and goes after what he wants. He's the kind of character that I wish I could find in every book I read because he comes across as just about perfect. Oh, and let me not forget to mention he has incredible healing powers.

Nevair is interesting in his own right as the religious leader of t
Julesmarie
Oct 28, 2012 Julesmarie rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, fantasy, sci-fi, dragons
Possibly my favorite of the series... Perhaps because I sincerely liked and sympathized with the characters, as I was unable to do in book 3.

My favorite thing, though, was the way that both of the mc's were able to demonstrate not only their love but also their respect for each other. That they were able to take turns being the strong one and supporting the other.

I was a little nervous how the religion thing would be handled, with Nevair being the religious leader and Lian not being at all rel
Sandra
Jun 19, 2015 Sandra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
questo 4 capitolo è il migliore della saga,buona storia originale e spiega anche molte cose della saga
Peggy
I was very happy with this latest Dragonmen book. It was fun, snarky, and hot.

Lian Blythorpe is an off-world physician who has had plenty of experience with men. Nevair Dragonfang is the religious leader of three nations who has kept himself pure for his mate.

They meet, they fall in love, there is political intrigue, professional backbiting and plenty of warm fuzzies from the supporting cast.
Scott Potter
Nov 30, 2012 Scott Potter rated it it was amazing
This is Ms. Kell's most recent foray into the Dragonmen Series, and I sincerely hope she continues to find exciting new avenues to explore with the Dragonmen. Though I have only read "Mate Healer" once, it made me laugh, cry, get pissed, and most of fall in love with a whole new set of amazing and sexual characters.
Wendy ~M/M Junkie~
Jun 03, 2013 Wendy ~M/M Junkie~ rated it liked it
Shelves: source-calibre
*NOTE- This should be read as book 3 not as book 4*

The characters in this story are already together in book three so it sort of threw me off as I hate to read out of order. I did enjoy the story, just not as much as the others. The dragon shifters are amazing and I am so glad to have read them!
Jodi
Sep 27, 2016 Jodi rated it really liked it
Reread
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
Been wanting this book for a very long time
Jean Smith
Oct 04, 2016 Jean Smith rated it it was amazing
Turning up the heat on the way to HEA

While each of the previous novellas have had sub arcs of suspense and elements of danger within their stories, the first and the fourth were better developed. That development is what makes the difference between a 5 star and a 4 star for me. Both of these books were better able to capture my interest and emotions as a result. So if you are looking for a great MM dragon shifter read to fill your evening, Mate Healer is a perfect one to consider.

When Lian Blyt
Star
Jun 13, 2016 Star rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rating this book: 4.25 Stars

Book: Dragon Men Series (4 Books)
Author: Amber Kell
Overall Rating: 4 Stars

I am a lover of paranormal books and I love that this series is about dragon’s, which are not written about all that often. Amber Kell’s Dragon Men Series was an original take on the concepts in these types of stories as well as the pairs and their dynamics. From the rules in the Mating Hunt, to bond that Tor had with the Space dragon Baroy that affected his eyesight, to how not all dragons shif
Diane
Sep 29, 2012 Diane rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love this series so I'm always anxiously waiting for any new books and this one does not disappoint!

Each book, while connected and part of the same world, could easily stand alone because the characters and stories are so individual, I love that part of it!

Lian is a healer looking to help the low dragon birth rate, he goes to the planet where Nevair is the spiritual leader who is supposed to find a mate, does not want to just sleep with anyone until he finds the right one as has been suggested
L-D
While this couple wasn't quite as engaging as some of the previous MCs, I liked this book the best in the series so far because I felt it had the most substantial plot. Lian is a touch-healer, but on a planet where people have their own rapid self-healing, his skills are not highly valued. Lian travels to Dragait in order to do research on the Dragon Planet's fertility problem as well as help where he can as a healer. He discovers that there is quite a bit of bigotry against the dragon men on ...more
Debbie Benson
Sep 09, 2016 Debbie Benson rated it it was amazing
Lian travels to his new posting and meets Nevair at the spaceport. It is instant attraction between them and they have sex with Navair giving up his virginity. They becomes mates. They endure a goddess rite to be together and save dragonkin as well.
Carly
Jun 03, 2016 Carly rated it really liked it
Series Review: Hot men, hotter dragons... what's not to love?
Dragon Men by Amber Kell is a series of thoroughly entertaining novellas. The characters are sexy, engaging and easy to love. With a nice mix of drama, erotic romance and adventure, Ms. Kell has mastered the art of short stories. I gobbled up this series one right after the other and am virtually tapping my fingers for more.

Mate Healer:
Lian is lost. Nevair is alone. Together, they are two halves of a whole. But the world seems to be co
Mordie
Sep 04, 2012 Mordie rated it it was ok
I actually waited for this book. I thought it would be lot better than what Amber Kell has been lately writing. Unfortunately she disappointed me again.

The characters seemed like something she had written before. They were two-dimentional and I just couldn't get into them.

Also I would like to know why Amber Kell always makes the mother, best-friend, boss or etc as the main evil character. Again when somebody was introduced in this book I simply knew immidiately that he would cause trouble. Why?
Jess
Jul 18, 2013 Jess rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shmexy, shifter, dragon
I just discovered this one had come out. So I decided to reread the first 3 books ...I am so glad that I did because I enjoyed them more on the second read.

This book added a new and different element to the series as we learn about the goddess (we only new about the god during mating time)...I loved the healing aspects and enjoyed all of the characters.

This entire series is a joy to read as its little snap shorts - there is little world building but I am happy with the way things are. There is
Robyn
Aug 13, 2016 Robyn rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm
This was by far, the best of the series. It's like the author woke up one morning and said "I can be a better writer and give my books actual substance!"
I finally felt like I knew more of the world, with characters that had both a past and a future. There were challenges outside of mating and getting laid, and some wonderful supporting characters.
Not sure why this book is 4, as it takes place before the events of book 3, but it really doesn't matter...I'll believe that it was simply a case of s
Tj
Sep 06, 2015 Tj rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2013
It's been a while since I've read any of Amber Kell's books. This is typical of this author's writing. Don't expect it to be different. I did enjoy the book even knowing who the bad guy would be. I thought the overall story was cute. I was disappointed that it was so quick to every thing. I wish there had been a little more build up in the relationship and a little more friction than was had. Still for a comfort read it was good.
Carina Newworld
Mar 01, 2014 Carina Newworld rated it liked it
As the previous book I had a nice time reading.

Unfortunatlly this story was in most parts not believeable for me.
(view spoiler)

The plot has earned his 3 stars for the good healing ideas.
Britney
May 29, 2013 Britney rated it it was amazing
One of the best books in this series I think. Except for the one with the space dragon (the name is avoiding me right now, I think it is mate test?) I really think this is the best. I hope she comes out with at least two more books for this series. make it an even six :)
Julie scott
Jan 15, 2015 Julie scott rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mate Healer (Dragon Men Book 4)

Wow another great book just as great as the first time I read it I hope there is more to come of this series and it's not over .... If there is I can't wait to read them.
Emily
Sep 12, 2012 Emily rated it it was amazing
I loved finally getting Nevair's story, especially after meeting Lian in Mate Dance. I'm definitely hoping that the next book is about King Zion. Can't wait!
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by:Maya
Genre: M/M Paranormal
Rated: 3.5 hearts

Check out the review at: Hearts On Fire Reviews
Sherry
Jan 20, 2014 Sherry rated it liked it

Cute...short...predictable Amber Kell...enjoyable. Am assuming (and hoping!) the next installment will be the final one and will be about the last of the 4 kings, Zeir.
Kinny
Sep 06, 2012 Kinny rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, shifter, feel-good, awwwww
Finally a longer Amber Kell book. There is more character development and the pace is just right. Very happy with this one.
Nik
Nik rated it it was ok
Feb 26, 2015
Kathleen
Kathleen rated it liked it
Aug 19, 2016
Melanie
Melanie rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2014
  • Heart of Ice (Demon Souls #1)
  • Body Magic (Triad #2)
  • Unconventional Mate (Katzman, #5)
  • The Beast's Promise (Outside the City, #2)
  • The Alpha King (Passion's Hero #1)
  • Finding the Wolf (The Dragon's Hoard, #1)
  • Gage's Awakening  (Lost Shifters #16)
  • Alien 'n' Outlaw (Galactic Alliance #2)
  • My Regelence Rake (Sci-Regency #3)
  • Blood of a Leo (Solomon's Pride #1)
  • An Unauthorized Field Guide to the Hunt
  • End of the Line (Lady Blue Crew #1)
  • Adel's Purr (Elements of Love, #1)
  • Owner of My Heart (Mending the Rift, #2)
  • Apocalypse (Wolfman #1)
Amber Kell has made a career out of daydreaming. It has been a lifelong habit she practices diligently as shown by her complete lack of focus on anything not related to her fantasy world building.

When she told her husband what she wanted to do with her life he told her to go have fun.

During those seconds she isn't writing she remembers she has children who humor her with games of 'what if' and let
More about Amber Kell...

Dragon Men (5 books)
  • Mate Hunt (Dragonmen, #1)
  • Mate Test (Dragonmen, #2)
  • Mate Dance (Dragonmen, #3)
  • Mate Call (Dragon Mate, #5)